Eric L. off sunday and odyssey

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2013 2:25 PM

WTF, just saw this on ridebmx. apparently erics bummed about it. so somethings up... thoughts??

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/1/2013 2:29 PM

why?

|

7/1/2013 2:31 PM

Must have just realized its monday

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/1/2013 2:31 PM

no word yet. we should know soon, he must have pissed someone off.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/1/2013 2:33 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Must have just realized its monday

*Ba dum tss*

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/1/2013 2:36 PM

Wonder who'll pick him up now? My moneys on Premium, as much as I hate to say it.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/1/2013 2:36 PM

hahah andy just completed this one. But seriously, i wonder why.

|

Bruh

7/1/2013 2:58 PM

Thats terrible. He loves his rides. And forreal, he just put one together!? wonder what happened???

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/1/2013 3:02 PM

he refused to sell his soul

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/1/2013 3:09 PM

What The Actual FUCK!!! He had signature parts? He is an unbelievably quality rider! What on earth has he done to deserve this? I am confused?!

|

7/1/2013 3:13 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Wonder who'll pick him up now? My moneys on Premium, as much as I hate to say it.

That would suck I swear if I could choose a sponsor part wise Odyssey and Sunday are probs one of the best options.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/1/2013 3:26 PM

I just heard that kink picked him up!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 3:40 PM

FUCK NO!!! I meant

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/1/2013 4:55 PM

are they gonna stop selling his seat and bars ? i was gonna buy a pair of the bars once i nailed down a job

|

7/1/2013 5:14 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Im sensing a pattern here...when cory wiergowski left sunday, didnt you suggest premium as his next sponsor? (this isnt supposed to sound accusatory)

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/1/2013 5:17 PM

good for him...........I hated sunday before reading that mike hoder interview about sunday

|

7/1/2013 5:21 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

are they gonna stop selling his seat and bars ? i was gonna buy a pair of the bars once i nailed down a job

yup, normally what happens. grab it up!

|

7/1/2013 5:29 PM

I am conflicted.. I really wanted the seat, however... I am building my Flatland Bike & i don't need/want the Eric L Principal seat for it. I need the money for other parts but i really like his seat & have you seen them after a few months when the tan goes all dull & dirty FUCK ME does that look good! I will wait until the Flatland Bike is built in October & if i can find one i'll get one.

|

7/1/2013 6:04 PM

Damn, didn't expect to hear this. Sunday and odyssey lost an amazing rider, hopefully he's really on kink now, dude is too good to be sponsorless.

|

7/1/2013 6:13 PM

I just read the hoder interview.... Fuck sunday

|

I ride for my papou.

7/1/2013 6:13 PM

Oh we'll, it's not like companies won't be all over him.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/1/2013 6:21 PM

SickDude wrote:

Got a link to it?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/1/2013 6:34 PM

SickDude wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Got a link to it?

Its way far down but read the whole thing
http://thealbion.cc/dont-hold-back-mike-hoder/

|

I ride for my papou.

7/1/2013 6:49 PM

I remember hearing something a long the lines of what Hoder says in his interview a few years back. I also heard Sunday dropped him because he got into drugs. It actually seems he quit Sunday because Jim C is a Giant Douche Bag & then got into drugs. People go on about how great Jim C is but i have heard so much bad shit about that guy from people who have had to spend time with him (Like the UKs RTG series he was in) He is all fine & dandy playing pranks & treating people like shit but when people do it back to him he flips & acts like a 12 year old hormonal girl, Chatting shit & squaring up to people then running away backwards shouting shit like "I don't back down from no-one" "You do what you want, i know i am right, i have nothing to prove" yet he was the one that started the argument. People seem to worship The whole Odyssey/Sunday/G-Sport combo company but i have heard sooooo much bad shit about them. Their lesser/flow riders get treated like shit basically. They spend the money on the popular fashionable guys & when the up & comers start getting noticed they jump on them acting like they made them who they are today!!

|

7/1/2013 6:59 PM

well my joke back fired...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 7:38 PM

tito24 wrote:

I just read to your comment before i posted so i thought maybe there was some chance it was true, i took it very lightly though haha

|

7/1/2013 7:46 PM

tito24 wrote:

Fad3r wrote:

I just read to your comment before i posted so i thought maybe there was some chance it was true, i took it very lightly ...more

I was expecting all the noobs to go crazy sad

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 9:08 PM

tito24 wrote:

Fad3r wrote:

I just read to your comment before i posted so i thought maybe there was some chance it was true, i took it very lightly ...more

tito24 wrote:

Noob candy!

|

7/1/2013 9:11 PM

Fad3r wrote:

tito24 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Noob candy!

Yes, but it did't work

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 9:25 PM

Eric rules. I'm willing to bet he's off due to budget cuts, not due to him "doing anything stupid." Hopefully he can find another gig - there aren't a whole lot of companies looking to add pro riders right now.

|