Erik Elstran's Riding

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2014 5:42 PM

So refreshing... Who else wish's there were more dudes out there like Erik, doing their own thing and making it look good. The dudes riding is always so entertaining and you really never know what to expect.

|

1/29/2014 6:26 PM

You can tell he used to ride flatland. Dude is awesome

|

It’s all bmx

1/29/2014 7:34 PM

If Matthias Dandois converted to street, he might just be godlike maybe.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/29/2014 7:40 PM

he is amazing! i love his style. so creative

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/29/2014 7:48 PM

He slides down a wall, rides play ground equipment, looks so unique and cool. He is a boss.

|

1/29/2014 8:39 PM

The pedal spin stall things he does on a pole in his welcome to sunday video are my favorite tricks ever! Serously im not sure if there are words to describe my love for his riding.

|

1/29/2014 8:47 PM

I'd never really watched him ride until now, and holy fuck he is creative!!!!

|

1/29/2014 8:58 PM

He landed a double suran wrap , pretty funny haha. Also can flyout flair , pretty big bag of tricks.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/29/2014 9:26 PM

Just scrolling through fb, then I see this......Photo

|

1/29/2014 9:27 PM

And yeah, its elstran.

|

1/29/2014 9:52 PM

I've been fortunate enough to go on a few trips with Erik and his riding still blows my mind every time I see new stuff from him. I legitimately think he's one of the best riders in the world. A lot of the stuff he does is fun/goofy/light-hearted, but he does so much shit that requires insane amounts of bike control and balance. Also, you've probably never seen it, but he can also 360 tailwhip box jumps and do all sorts of other stuff along those lines.

Long story short, Elstran rules.

|

1/30/2014 1:45 AM

yeah hes a boss, mans got bare skills and makes riding look soooooo fun, which is what you want a rider to do! That last thing he does in his berlin video is crazy, shit like that, that any normal rider wouldnt think of in a million years, is what i like best about him. Matthias does ride street aswell doesnt he? well kinda, he's sick aswell

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/30/2014 1:56 PM

probably some of the most unique riding ive ever seen. so fun to watch!

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

1/30/2014 6:28 PM

Personally, I think of him as Tim Knoll but like 10x more street and park.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/31/2014 12:17 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

I've been fortunate enough to go on a few trips with Erik and his riding still blows my mind every time I see new stuff from ...more

This, I have had the enjoyment of riding a park with him in Minnesota in the past, it was a great time. One of the most underrated riders out there.

And if you ever play him in BMX, you will not win haha.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/2/2014 9:19 PM

My Favorite rider period.

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.