Ever feel like some shit don't matter?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2013 9:57 PM

You know when your riding around the block and some other kid whether it be a skater or a rider decides to be a dick.... does it chew at you? I mean fuck it if everyone else seems to be ok with being assholes and douche bags why keep trying to fix shit and be a better example than the next guy? Fuck it lets all ride brakeless, helmetless and cuss at people who kick us out of PRIVATE PROPERTY because we can.

Nice guys finish last... remember that. Nice guys ALWAYS FINISH LAST...

|

12/9/2013 9:58 PM

Photo
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/9/2013 10:00 PM

No you are the asshole if everyone you meet is an asshole. What you commented to me was mean. YOU ARE THE DICK

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/9/2013 10:01 PM

Gotta love that pic, fresh prince of bel air my guess? Good ol times.

|

12/9/2013 10:01 PM

Nice guys finish last is an innuendo.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/9/2013 10:02 PM

SickDude wrote:

No you are the asshole if everyone you meet is an asshole. What you commented to me was mean. YOU ARE THE DICK

Yes I am the dick.... I'm the asshole, cause being the nice guy doesn't play out. Your questions aren't serious they never have been

|

12/9/2013 10:02 PM

Beatles are teachers, I sleep with a fork

|

I ride for my papou.

12/9/2013 10:12 PM

SickDude wrote:

Beatles are teachers, I sleep with a fork

I say shit like What's for dinner in the middle of class and everyone looks at me like what the fuck did this kid just say.... I know that feel

|

12/9/2013 10:16 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

I say shit like What's for dinner in the middle of class and everyone looks at me like what the fuck did this kid just say.... I know that feel

For a second I thought your sig said if you can't beat off join em

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/9/2013 10:17 PM

clash clash clash clash Only bitches fight, real men walk away. Competition is pointless. Bullies are emo bitches, the kid getting picked on has the thicker skin by far.

I remember some cute girl back in high school who really wanted my nuts. she told me once "nice guys finish last".. I never did anything about it.

There's a time to act and a time to act out. Choose your moves wisely. But always remember that some people do require failure to learn. Sometimes pain is a necessary teacher. 'fall, so that you may rise again'

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/9/2013 10:30 PM

I am always running full speed ahead to the finish line. All my haters are walking and can not comprehend my progress because they fear change and stay at a standstill

|

I ride for my papou.

12/9/2013 10:49 PM

BMXism wrote:

clash clash clash clash Only bitches fight, real men walk away. Competition is pointless. Bullies are emo bitches, the kid getting picked on has the thicker skin by far.

I remember some cute girl back in high school who really wanted my nuts. she told me once "nice guys finish last".. I never did anything about it.

There's a time to act and a time to act out. Choose your moves wisely. But always remember that some people do require failure to learn. Sometimes pain is a necessary teacher. 'fall, so that you may rise again'

Goddammit man why and how do you always come up with some of the wisest shit I've ever seen?

"nice guys finish last" tsk tsk tsk that was her telling you "you ain't getting this pussy no mo"

|

12/9/2013 10:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 11:01 PM

Don't rub it in Aav. .... just don't -___-

for the record though, it was more of an invite actually. She wanted some D and I pussed out. FAIL

luckily after that experience I'am less of a nice guy now. cool

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/10/2013 12:14 AM

Your wife goes into labour in the bathroom of your small apartment. The Ambulance is 20 mins away, the closest hospital much further.
Frightened, with a phone to your ear you deliver into the world your baby boy, except you can't see him breathing. Freaked out you massage his tiny chest and clear his nose.

He cries.

You did It.

A lot of shit in the world doesn't matter after that. Bitches on BMX included.

Ride your own ride, be you own person.

|

12/10/2013 12:58 AM

^that's badass man. Thanks for the insight.

|

12/10/2013 2:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2013 2:41 AM

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Obviously you can't let people take advantage of you or be walked over, so yeah go ahead and stand up for yourself and whatever you might believe in, but remember there's a fine line between being righteous & being self righteous, just make sure your on the right side of the line, and act accordingly.

Life's a lesson not a game, doesn't matter where you finish.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/10/2013 3:41 AM

SickDude wrote:

I am always running full speed ahead to the finish line. All my haters are walking and can not comprehend my progress because they fear change and stay at a standstill

what progress have you ever made? you just made a thread asking if you should ride a scooter....

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/10/2013 5:36 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Nice guys finish last is an innuendo.

This. Girls who want "bad guys" are stupid because nice guys finish last. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/10/2013 6:07 AM

Not true.

Whenever I ride street and get booted I am polite and courteous, and guess what?

Yes, they still kick me out, BUT in many cases they have told me to come back after a certain time (usually close of business) to ride uninterrupted.

Being an asshole just makes those business owners think all riders are asses, and guess what? Then they never say "Come ride after hours". Then they say things like "You damn BMXERS are always wrecking stuff and doing bad things" even if it is a kid just riding his bike.

So don't be a douche because you had a bad experience. Kids will always be douches, thinking they get ahead. Those douches will ALWAYS get what's coming to them. Most of the douches around here either got fat, or got a crappy job or stuck in a dying town.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/10/2013 11:37 AM

i think we should change the name of this thread to something more philosophical

|

12/10/2013 11:42 AM

SickDude wrote:

Well you you must be a mega buthole

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/10/2013 12:41 PM

I have to disagree with the whole nice guys finish last thing, it may seem like it sometimes but when you see these kids trying to act like badasses in reality everyone's going to think they're jokes.

You have to give respect to be respected in the real world, and thats what those kids will lack they will always be seen as jokes or kids that act out to look cool or whatever.

Me for example although i dont ride street very often most of the security guards at my school or whatever recognize me and let me do whatever aslong as im not destroying anything or getting in people's ways same with my local and school police department not one of then have ever told me anything because they know im respectful and give that respect back as compared yo the kids who think they're badass and talk shit to everyone they get kick out the second the get seen riding

It may seem like nice guys finish last but play your cards right and you'll be the only respected person while everyone else is being kicked out of spots and treated like shit

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/10/2013 2:55 PM

i like this thread a lot. haha My kind of thread for sure.

My input on this is that yeah, people are assholes, some cant be changed. Dont ponder on whether or not they are, just recognize their existence and do what you can to better them, and you. I know about 1000 assholes as people, there are surely more, and to every one of them i simply ignore them. They dont deserve to hear the words i say, why make them?

People arent meant to be in groups like the world seems to think is okay. Most assholes are just showing off, that is it normally. You have to just make the best of life and not even focus a tiny shred on the people that bring you down.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/10/2013 3:22 PM

Beautiful guys beautiful.... If you saw my sig and all my posts yesterday you'd see that I was being sarcastic about my comments and trying to prove a point, not so much to you guys as to myself.

Basically what I did, was reflect what I saw on these forums just a bunch hate and stupid shit that really has no importance. Funny how quickly sickdude called me an asshole for saying nonsense shit, that's what people think of you when you come up with threads with no importance or go bash on another member. If the forums could stay this way MOST of the time then they'd be a much friendlier place to come visit. I mean look at your own responses in this thread... I've said it time and time again (for those of you that watch my posts) one minute your nice and have some real philosophical stuff to say the next your bashing on another rider because of a color on his bike.

Sometimes you need someone to hold up a mirror to you so you can see your own reflection. I think I'm not an asshole... I try to be nice about my shit. The other day a local store owner came up to me and told me he appreciated that I wasn't an asshole about getting kicked out like the skaters were. That shit meant alot to me, made me realize people actually notice your actions without you really knowing.

As far as nice guys finishing last..... I got a lil story too =P This chic was down to send me nudes of herself and was asking me If i'd be down and I said no cause she had a Bf...There's plenty of fish in the ocean guys, don't get hung up on one. What happens happened =) Idk about you guys but I don't think I could cheat with a girl who's in a committed relationship. I'd like to think I wouldn't be the type of guy to do shit that low.... no matter how hot the girl I just don't roll like that.

More of the thread: Watch the shit you say because people are always watching, whether you know it or not.

|

12/10/2013 3:47 PM

I usually just act like they aren't there. like if they start talking shit i just leave

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/10/2013 3:55 PM

i have found nothing but friendliness and good manners form the people on here.

|