Ever felt...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2009 2:05 PM

that you are just loosing touch with your bike. I do.

I don't know what has happened. I love to ride my bike but I just feel as if I don't need to. All my friends who rode have moved away to college or became a druggie. I don't know what to do and I need to get back on the horse. It's hard to explain whats going through my head at the moment...

|

of course she hot shes wearing a sweater

7/12/2009 2:08 PM

yea dude i know exactly what you mean

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/12/2009 2:11 PM

ya i dont love biking as much as i use to
i do it more for something to do, to get out of the house, but i still enjoy it.

|

i done did got a federal now

7/12/2009 2:13 PM

I know what you mean. I just try new tricks because they are very few feelings better then landing a new trick.

|

7/12/2009 2:14 PM

yeah to get in and stay in stuff like bmxing unless you love it with a passion i find it easyer if you have mates doing it with you, and i dont know what im gonna do when they all go to collage sad

|

Less judge More fudge!!

7/12/2009 2:26 PM

i still ride cause it's one of the only things im slowly getting better at

|

Boxman for President

7/12/2009 3:03 PM

I ride fit wrote:

i no

|

7/12/2009 3:05 PM

Yeah bro I used to ride hard core now im 27 and only recently met a few riders. Not riding witht anyone stunted my growth big time for years , I used to live at skateparks and im mad any my self for not having for self discipline to keep riding by myself but its hard anyway i digress ........

|

Boobs n bush .....were like 35 seconds in , you never get opening credit bush

7/12/2009 4:44 PM

Im glad to know I'm not the only one out there who thinks like this. Nebraska is such a terrible state. I can't wait till I go to college out of state. Maybe I can me more riders.

|

of course she hot shes wearing a sweater

7/12/2009 4:59 PM

im 27 and a have a 2 years old boy sometimes i feel like you but then i look around me and say i have been riding for about 7 years all i got to do is organize myself and keep on riding, even if i have to ride by myself cuz everyone that use to ride is gone, so wut i do is i got to skateparks or sometimes streets and ride have fun, sometimes a even ride with a whole bunch of skaters but i still ride!!! and all i go tot say is I'LL RIDE UNTILL I DIE, don't let anything slow you down bmx riding is beautifull!!!!!!!! LATEZ..

|

7/12/2009 5:28 PM

i get very discuraged because of where i live, all the nearby spots suck, and the place i ride most took the tables away so now all we have are curbs, dont get me wrong, i love riding but sometimes i just ride for an hour or two and go home because ridin curbs is just boring. i need to be with somebody to ride with

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/12/2009 5:38 PM

try mixing things up for a while. i was having these feelings a few months ago too, then i just stopped doing the same old normal stuff on my bike. found some new spots rode some more dirt, stopped worrying about progressing and am just getting back in touch with why i started riding and having fun! good luck man, hope things improve for you!

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/12/2009 8:45 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i get very discuraged because of where i live, all the nearby spots suck, and the place i ride most took the tables away so now all we have are curbs, dont get me wrong, i love riding but sometimes i just ride for an hour or two and go home because ridin curbs is just boring. i need to be with somebody to ride with

if i were u i would build stuff like a half pipe or a ledge or somthing

|

i done did got a federal now

7/12/2009 8:46 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

kinkroc08 wrote:

if i were u i would build stuff like a half pipe or a ledge or somthing

Yeah I would say build stuff

|

7/12/2009 8:48 PM

i know how you feel it sucks ridin alone

|

If You Can't Find Something To Live For, You Best Find Something To Die For- Tupac Shakur

7/12/2009 8:55 PM

I ride fit wrote:

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE