Ever have one of those days?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2008 4:10 PM

I have never had a day like Monday. I have gotten double peg grinds to 180's down pat now, but Monday I couldn't make myself do anything, my hops sucked, grinds were worse and I busted my ass more than any other day, ever. I'm waiting for my friend to get back into town so we can pull the box back out and I can redeem myself. Have you ever had a day where you just locked up?

|

Fear is only as strong as you let it be.

7/2/2008 4:29 PM

yea it happens now and then

|

go ride a bike

7/2/2008 4:31 PM

yep, except the other day i spun a 180 down a long 4 set, geight of a 4 length of a 7 or 8!

|

7/2/2008 5:30 PM

I love those days grats!

|

Fear is only as strong as you let it be.

7/2/2008 5:33 PM

yea i had a sorta bad day, first day of summer school and i was pissed at the end cause i had four pages of notes..

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/2/2008 7:40 PM

i hate those days.

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

7/2/2008 9:06 PM

every once in a while

|

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/2/2008 9:36 PM

i hate it when you have an awesome day followed up directly with one of the worst, not even a transition day just instantly a haha you suck day

|

7/2/2008 9:49 PM

i hate those days you just feel like you could do anything.
one of theose days everything feels great but then it just turns out horrible
like the first day of summer i was just bunnyhopping up a freakin curb ( i can get up four stairs) and my knees gave out before my back wheel got up and i was going fast and it clipped the curbs and put me like 4 feet in the air then to my face.
it suckeddd.

|

PAIN is just a weakness leaving the body..

7/3/2008 1:12 AM

Those days happen. Anytime I get frustrated on my bike I put it away and come back to it later. I don't mind getting a little frustrated as long as I am having fun... That's what it's about, having fun. If it stops being fun I get off my bike and do something else for a while.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

7/3/2008 1:21 AM

Just got pretty annoyed couldn't get a darn wall ride! tried so many times and just ended up eating shit! had a sketchy run up but there was no excuse for not gettin it.

be back to try it tomorrow!

|

RIDE 4 LIFE

7/3/2008 7:05 AM

YEAH...LAST NIGHT WAS LIKE THAT :/
i was pretty frustrated but i was with my friend thats a girl at the skatepark and i didnt wanna show how angry i was haha.
i did learn something new while i was there though XD
so i guess that made it a lil better

|