Every single person that views this better sign it.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2009 12:01 PM

Petition for the Catty Trails to remain. Lehigh Valley International Valley airport has bought the land these trails are located in. They plan to fence it in and arrest anybody inside. The builders are throwing a jam to get exposure and raise money to keep the trails where they are. Help by signing this so these infamous bmx trails can remain. Help me out Vital, I'll be going to the jam in November possibly.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/trails/petition.html

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/15/2009 12:03 PM

i just did. i want to go there. i like about an hour away

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/15/2009 12:04 PM

i signed it babe

|

Biggest troll.

9/15/2009 12:05 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

i just did. i want to go there. i like about an hour away

we should meet up? what city is it in? im going to mapquest it

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/15/2009 12:05 PM

just signed. sucka that they r trying to get rid of these. i mean i have never ridden them but for every local riders sake i really pray nothing ends up happening

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

9/15/2009 12:06 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

just signed. sucka that they r trying to get rid of these. i mean i have never ridden them but for every local riders sake i really pray nothing ends up happening

i really dont think it will
my buddys that ride for fbm go there alot and know the builders pretty well
they're doing everything possibly to keep them

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/15/2009 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:53 PM


View Larger Map
thats my travel. 58 minutes.
|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/15/2009 12:08 PM

I'll see if i can get some people here to go to the jam.

|

9/15/2009 12:14 PM

i should be going to the jam its in bethelem itll be a long ass ride matt
ill hit you up if i get up there for the jam

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

9/15/2009 12:15 PM

brentrides wrote:

i should be going to the jam its in bethelem itll be a long ass ride matt
ill hit you up if i get up there for the jam

haha but how much is it worth it? my point
shit itd be sick to get a bunch of people from here to go there

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/15/2009 12:17 PM

brentrides wrote:

i should be going to the jam its in bethelem itll be a long ass ride matt
ill hit you up if i get up there for the jam

Ressler711 wrote:

haha but how much is it worth it? my point
shit itd be sick to get a bunch of people from here to go there

pay for my plane ticket? lol i love trials i find park harder than trials and street

|

Biggest troll.

9/15/2009 12:19 PM

brentrides wrote:

i should be going to the jam its in bethelem itll be a long ass ride matt
ill hit you up if i get up there for the jam

Ressler711 wrote:

haha but how much is it worth it? my point
shit itd be sick to get a bunch of people from here to go there

yea it would it would be devasting to their scene and the worldwide bmc scene if the trails got shut down
fuck the airport

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

9/15/2009 12:23 PM

brentrides wrote:

i should be going to the jam its in bethelem itll be a long ass ride matt
ill hit you up if i get up there for the jam

Ressler711 wrote:

haha but how much is it worth it? my point
shit itd be sick to get a bunch of people from here to go there

brentrides wrote:

yea it would it would be devasting to their scene and the worldwide bmc scene if the trails got shut down
fuck the airport

it would be horrible. ive wanted to go there for so long.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/15/2009 12:23 PM

it would be horrible. ive wanted to go there for so long.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/15/2009 12:24 PM

brentrides wrote:

i should be going to the jam its in bethelem itll be a long ass ride matt
ill hit you up if i get up there for the jam

Ressler711 wrote:

haha but how much is it worth it? my point
shit itd be sick to get a bunch of people from here to go there

glub wrote:

pay for my plane ticket? lol i love trials i find park harder than trials and street

trails is by far the hardest

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/15/2009 12:28 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha but how much is it worth it? my point
shit itd be sick to get a bunch of people from here to go there

glub wrote:

pay for my plane ticket? lol i love trials i find park harder than trials and street

Ressler711 wrote:

trails is by far the hardest

i dont think it is cuz i can do big jumps on trials but on street i fall too much lol but trials is funnest aswell

how are the folding tyres do you run on both i may have to save and get some they a rip off


do they last? best tyres uve ever had?

and ure most knowledgeable on trials here some man who was at my trials was saying you get higher with heavier bikes becuase they get in air better i thought it was bs, it is right ?

|

Biggest troll.

9/15/2009 12:29 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha but how much is it worth it? my point
shit itd be sick to get a bunch of people from here to go there

glub wrote:

pay for my plane ticket? lol i love trials i find park harder than trials and street

Ressler711 wrote:

trails is by far the hardest

well, its not the hardest if you have no flow or style. at my trails, these little kids built these shitty super steep and unstable jumps, but they just get a bunch of speed and jump them, not flow on them. they suck at riding and just go super fast and dont have any style at all, not even a little tiny whip or even a bar turn. they dont even know how to dip down on the landing so they dont loop out like little idiots

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/15/2009 12:33 PM

glub wrote:

pay for my plane ticket? lol i love trials i find park harder than trials and street

Ressler711 wrote:

trails is by far the hardest

glub wrote:

i dont think it is cuz i can do big jumps on trials but on street i fall too much lol but trials is funnest aswell

how are the folding tyres do you run on both i may have to save and get some they a rip off


do they last? best tyres uve ever had?

and ure most knowledgeable on trials here some man who was at my trials was saying you get higher with heavier bikes becuase they get in air better i thought it was bs, it is right ?

I fall on everything, a lot haha but trails the least i guess

and folding tires are amazing. im running two khe dirt foldings and they roll sooo fast on dirt its ridiculous. they dont last as long as a regular set of tires from what ive heard, but still a really long time, depends on what you ride, if you ride a lot of street, probably not going to last more than 6 months, if you ride a lot of dirt, longer probably. they are easily the best tires ive ever had and will continue to run them on my bike. and no, lighter bikes get higher, thats just simple pysics. is a bowling ball going to drop faster than a sheet of paper? of course, a lighter bike is easier to pull up. mine with brakes is 23-24 lbs.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/15/2009 12:37 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

trails is by far the hardest

glub wrote:

i dont think it is cuz i can do big jumps on trials but on street i fall too much lol but trials is funnest aswell

how are the folding tyres do you run on both i may have to save and get some they a rip off


do they last? best tyres uve ever had?

and ure most knowledgeable on trials here some man who was at my trials was saying you get higher with heavier bikes becuase they get in air better i thought it was bs, it is right ?

Ressler711 wrote:

I fall on everything, a lot haha but trails the least i guess

and folding tires are amazing. im running two khe dirt foldings and they roll sooo fast on dirt its ridiculous. they dont last as long as a regular set of tires from what ive heard, but still a really long time, depends on what you ride, if you ride a lot of street, probably not going to last more than 6 months, if you ride a lot of dirt, longer probably. they are easily the best tires ive ever had and will continue to run them on my bike. and no, lighter bikes get higher, thats just simple pysics. is a bowling ball going to drop faster than a sheet of paper? of course, a lighter bike is easier to pull up. mine with brakes is 23-24 lbs.

wow how would a sunday profile hubs alination rims odyssey lumberjacks sunday bars gusset cranks khe dirt tyres handle on trials? yeh i may have to save up for those tyres.

|

Biggest troll.

9/15/2009 12:38 PM

glub wrote:

i dont think it is cuz i can do big jumps on trials but on street i fall too much lol but trials is funnest aswell

how are the folding tyres do you run on both i may have to save and get some they a rip off


do they last? best tyres uve ever had?

and ure most knowledgeable on trials here some man who was at my trials was saying you get higher with heavier bikes becuase they get in air better i thought it was bs, it is right ?

Ressler711 wrote:

I fall on everything, a lot haha but trails the least i guess

and folding tires are amazing. im running two khe dirt foldings and they roll sooo fast on dirt its ridiculous. they dont last as long as a regular set of tires from what ive heard, but still a really long time, depends on what you ride, if you ride a lot of street, probably not going to last more than 6 months, if you ride a lot of dirt, longer probably. they are easily the best tires ive ever had and will continue to run them on my bike. and no, lighter bikes get higher, thats just simple pysics. is a bowling ball going to drop faster than a sheet of paper? of course, a lighter bike is easier to pull up. mine with brakes is 23-24 lbs.

glub wrote:

wow how would a sunday profile hubs alination rims odyssey lumberjacks sunday bars gusset cranks khe dirt tyres handle on trials? yeh i may have to save up for those tyres.

that would be fine for trails.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/15/2009 12:42 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

I fall on everything, a lot haha but trails the least i guess

and folding tires are amazing. im running two khe dirt foldings and they roll sooo fast on dirt its ridiculous. they dont last as long as a regular set of tires from what ive heard, but still a really long time, depends on what you ride, if you ride a lot of street, probably not going to last more than 6 months, if you ride a lot of dirt, longer probably. they are easily the best tires ive ever had and will continue to run them on my bike. and no, lighter bikes get higher, thats just simple pysics. is a bowling ball going to drop faster than a sheet of paper? of course, a lighter bike is easier to pull up. mine with brakes is 23-24 lbs.

glub wrote:

wow how would a sunday profile hubs alination rims odyssey lumberjacks sunday bars gusset cranks khe dirt tyres handle on trials? yeh i may have to save up for those tyres.

alexnjbmx wrote:

that would be fine for trails.

bt i ride street and park like 40% and trials %60 would that be fine then

|

Biggest troll.

9/15/2009 12:42 PM

signed it and it just shows that it matters who started the thread depends on how many people look at it haha mine has been up for 2-3 weeks and almost as many people as this haha

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

9/15/2009 12:43 PM

i signed 2994 signatures

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/15/2009 12:43 PM

Done.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/15/2009 12:43 PM

glub wrote:

wow how would a sunday profile hubs alination rims odyssey lumberjacks sunday bars gusset cranks khe dirt tyres handle on trials? yeh i may have to save up for those tyres.

alexnjbmx wrote:

that would be fine for trails.

glub wrote:

bt i ride street and park like 40% and trials %60 would that be fine then

yeah. i ridden so called "street" bikes on dirt and they are fine

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/15/2009 12:45 PM

I was #2995 :D

|

nou

9/15/2009 12:45 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

that would be fine for trails.

glub wrote:

bt i ride street and park like 40% and trials %60 would that be fine then

alexnjbmx wrote:

yeah. i ridden so called "street" bikes on dirt and they are fine

ok i still dont getr how a dirt frame works better on dirt. care to explain ?

|

Biggest troll.

9/15/2009 12:56 PM

glub wrote:

bt i ride street and park like 40% and trials %60 would that be fine then

alexnjbmx wrote:

yeah. i ridden so called "street" bikes on dirt and they are fine

glub wrote:

ok i still dont getr how a dirt frame works better on dirt. care to explain ?

usually trail frames are taller with a relaxed head tube angle(sometimes), longer toptube, and longer back end/rear triangle

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/15/2009 12:58 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

yeah. i ridden so called "street" bikes on dirt and they are fine

glub wrote:

ok i still dont getr how a dirt frame works better on dirt. care to explain ?

alexnjbmx wrote:

usually trail frames are taller with a relaxed head tube angle(sometimes), longer toptube, and longer back end/rear triangle

but it doesnt matter..

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/15/2009 12:59 PM

glub wrote:

ok i still dont getr how a dirt frame works better on dirt. care to explain ?

alexnjbmx wrote:

usually trail frames are taller with a relaxed head tube angle(sometimes), longer toptube, and longer back end/rear triangle

JustRideBMX wrote:

but it doesnt matter..

not really. some people say it does. i prefer to ride trails with a taller bike though. i wasnt a big fan of riding trails with a killorado, but my fly frame before that and my fly frame i have now are perfect

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10