Every trick just got 1000x easier for me.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2013 3:07 PM

tomdon wrote:

fuck it and huck it. simple as that

G-LandRider wrote:

this. op it doesnt sound like you ride hard enough to eat shit bad. its a good attitude to take towards learning new tricks but sometimes you need practice not balls

It's balls most of the time.
The thing is to be good at something you need to do it over and over again, but most of the time you're scared of wrecking your balls so you don't try a trick as much especially if you're not confident with it.
You juts gotta get out of your comfort zone a few times and get used to the new trick.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/11/2013 3:41 PM

Right on but your missing one key factor.....more speed for everything, you can never go wrong with more speed, its in the law of speed

|

6/11/2013 4:32 PM

Your ganna break your bike and really how would you case on a flat hop....

|

6/11/2013 6:53 PM

Brownboys wrote:

Hopping up shit, and bmx isnt about having a bike in perfect condition

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/11/2013 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 6:55 PM

Brownboys wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Haha this is true, my bike sounds and looks like shit, not one fuck is given although the sounds do get annoying. It annoys me when kids want these pretty trans colors and try to never scratch them or anything.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/11/2013 7:01 PM

Four wrote:

Haha this is true, my bike sounds and looks like shit, not one fuck is given although the sounds do get annoying. It annoys me when kids want these pretty trans colors and try to never scratch them or anything.

Im probably gonna get odyssey or sunday parts when mine break so they get warrentied over and over dood

|

I ride for my papou.

6/11/2013 7:07 PM

SickDude wrote:

Im probably gonna get odyssey or sunday parts when mine break so they get warrentied over and over dood

Hahahaha sounds good. I heard the warranty is great. Odyssey makes good shit I have quite a few of their parts.

|

6/11/2013 7:23 PM

Four wrote:

Hahahaha sounds good. I heard the warranty is great. Odyssey makes good shit I have quite a few of their parts.

Can you get warrenty more than once? smile

|

I ride for my papou.

6/11/2013 7:30 PM

Brownboys wrote:

SickDude wrote:

ya but you need a bike to ride

|

6/11/2013 7:35 PM

SickDude wrote:

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Can you get warrenty more than once? smile

Yeah I think, if you got the receipt. I haven't broken a part yet haha and I'm not the original owner of any of it lol.

|

6/11/2013 8:29 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

"If in doubt, Flat out" Colin McRae

works for bmx too lol

I was going to say this hahaha
Also if you can try harder, you aren't trying hard enough.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

6/12/2013 6:26 AM

tomdon wrote:

fuck it and huck it. simple as that

G-LandRider wrote:

this. op it doesnt sound like you ride hard enough to eat shit bad. its a good attitude to take towards learning new tricks but sometimes you need practice not balls

I agree with this, if you can't even 180 yet you probably have not tested this theory enough, and I think its better to take your time to practice a trick instead of just trying to throw it and end up with an injury that could put you out for 6 weeks

|

6/12/2013 6:34 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

I still can't believe that I don't have fakies dialed sad

This week was supposed to be the week that I was going to just go at them 100% and get them dialed, can't go outside due to rain sad

I've learned 1 handed fly out, clearing boxes etc...

After fakies dialed I'm gonna get 180s then airs then 360s

I could never do fakies lol, but I just decided to dedicate a day to doing them, and I mastered them in a couple of hours! right now I have 180s, 3-taps, footjam tailwhips, tuck-no handers, smith grinds, etc. I'm working on my tailwhips, barspins, and flat 3s. I feel like a flyout would really help, but right now I'm just practicing on flat

|

6/12/2013 6:30 PM

Tried a tuck no hander flat today, and only caught 1 grip landing.
Learned decent crankarm slides

|

I ride for my papou.

6/12/2013 10:11 PM

SickDude wrote:

Tried a tuck no hander flat today, and only caught 1 grip landing.
Learned decent crankarm slides

nice yesterday a pro came down and made me push my self hardcore lol i learned nofooter one hander to no footer can/nothing to no footer can/tuck no to turndowns almost whips and oppo bars

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/12/2013 10:29 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

nice yesterday a pro came down and made me push my self hardcore lol i learned nofooter one hander to no footer can/nothing to no footer can/tuck no to turndowns almost whips and oppo bars

RAD! I wish i could do all that haha

|

I ride for my papou.

6/12/2013 10:31 PM

ODYSSEY OR DIE

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/12/2013 10:46 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

ODYSSEY OR DIE

Wat

|

I ride for my papou.