Exams

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2009 11:40 AM

Im in school rite now aqnd we have exams. I finished early so now i have some free time but im really board. The good news is its really nice outside so i can ride my bike when i get home.

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

11/5/2009 11:51 AM

i'm home and i'm sick

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

11/5/2009 11:52 AM

jackoff wrote:

i'm home and i'm sick

H1N1?

|

11/5/2009 11:53 AM

jackoff wrote:

i'm home and i'm sick

GUNNER-BMX wrote:

H1N1?

You gots dat swine boy?!?!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/5/2009 11:53 AM

jackoff wrote:

i'm home and i'm sick

GUNNER-BMX wrote:

H1N1?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/5/2009 11:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/5/2009 11:58 AM

jackoff wrote:

i'm home and i'm sick

GUNNER-BMX wrote:

H1N1?

JustRideBMX wrote:

no but its because of the h1n1 vacine that i got it on saterday and i got sick sunday morning.

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

11/5/2009 12:02 PM

jackoff wrote:

no but its because of the h1n1 vacine that i got it on saterday and i got sick sunday morning.

The vacine made u sick? Is in it to make u not get sick?

|

11/5/2009 12:04 PM

fuuuuckkk the vaccine. Just Rambo through the flu season by eating broccoli.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/5/2009 12:55 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

jackoff wrote:

GUNNER-BMX wrote:

The vacine made u sick? Is in it to make u not get sick?

it does i was just one on the things in the vacine irritated my nose and i m starting to feel better now

|

11/5/2009 1:02 PM

i have off today and tomorrow.ahahhaha

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/5/2009 1:17 PM

the vaccine has a very weak dose of the swine flu in it
so when they inject it into your system it makes you sick and allows your body to build up an immunity to the flu before you even catch it so when you do catch it you wont be fully affected by it because your body already built up the immunity to the vaccine

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/5/2009 1:36 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

so when they inject it into your system it makes you sick and allows your body to build up an immunity to the flu before you even catch it so when you do catch it you wont be fully affected by it because your body already built up the immunity to the vaccine

i got the spray not the injection thats why it affected my throat and nose

|

11/5/2009 1:48 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

jackoff wrote:

are you like 10 years old?
i thought they only gave the nasal vaccine to really young kids

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/5/2009 1:51 PM

I got out at 10:00AM
Half Day

|

Sigs are for Pigs

11/5/2009 1:51 PM

jackoff wrote:

it still got injected into your body.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/5/2009 1:57 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

jackoff wrote:

brentrides wrote:

no i'm 14 they can give nasal sprays untill ur 50 but i just get it that way b-cuz my mom gets the nasal vaccines for free where she works

|

11/5/2009 2:23 PM

jackoff wrote:

brentrides wrote:

jackoff wrote:

no i'm 14 they can give nasal sprays untill ur 50 but i just get it that way b-cuz my mom gets the nasal vaccines for free where she works

oh that makes sense
my parents are making me get one through school

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/5/2009 2:29 PM

i had a once and future king exam, it was hard
im getting some new cranks today for my b day so even though its raining im gonna go hit up the trails, i did my first big double yesterday

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

11/5/2009 2:36 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

and it has enough mercury to kill you in it

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

11/5/2009 3:28 PM

how were u on vital after a test

|

11/5/2009 3:41 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

and it has enough mercury to kill you in it

theres no mercury in it

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

11/5/2009 3:50 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

Exactly. Dennis is right. The injection is to help you build immunity to the virus. And you were also correct about the age range of the nasal spray vs the shot. In fact, the reason between the spray and the shot is the strength of the virus your injected with. Those being below the age of 12, and seniors, should get the shot due to a weaker immune system. The mist contains a mild, but live, form of the H1N1 virus, and the shot, for both H1N1 and the flu, contains a strain of the virus that is not live.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/5/2009 3:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/5/2009 3:59 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Exactly. Dennis is right. The injection is to help you build immunity to the virus. And you were also correct about the age range of the nasal spray vs the shot. In fact, the reason between the spray and the shot is the strength of the virus your injected with. Those being below the age of 12, and seniors, should get the shot due to a weaker immune system. The mist contains a mild, but live, form of the H1N1 virus, and the shot, for both H1N1 and the flu, contains a strain of the virus that is not live.

good point

|