Explosions

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2010 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:15 AM

my tube just exploded, shit was loud as fuck
now my tube looks gnarly as anything
i guess 120 psi in 100 psi rated tires isnt safe, im just glad i wast riding or i would went otb to cheese grated face

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/30/2010 6:10 PM

oh jammmm!!!!!

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/30/2010 6:12 PM

it scared me shitless

|

4/30/2010 6:13 PM

thats happen to me when i was putting air in it and my ear was right next to it making sure it didnt have a flat and then it popped fucking hurt

|

4/30/2010 6:13 PM

blamo

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

4/30/2010 6:15 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

thats happen to me when i was putting air in it and my ear was right next to it making sure it didnt have a flat and then it popped fucking hurt

ringing in your ears for days?

|

4/30/2010 6:16 PM

brentrides wrote:

to this day it still does haha maybe cause that happen to me twice

|

4/30/2010 6:18 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

brentrides wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

some permanent damage there

|

4/30/2010 6:19 PM

woah

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/30/2010 6:25 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

brentrides wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

you didnt learn the first time?

|

4/30/2010 6:33 PM

cool guys don't look at explosions.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/30/2010 6:37 PM

that happened to me it can only happen if your not moving though

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/30/2010 6:39 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

that happened to me it can only happen if your not moving though

nah people have had their tubes blow up on them while bombing hills, shit isnt pretty

|

4/30/2010 6:41 PM

brentrides wrote:

nah people have had their tubes blow up on them while bombing hills, shit isnt pretty

oh yeah my friend had a khe tire he was bombing a hill then it popped he said he got pretty far

|

4/30/2010 7:31 PM

Lol my bike was sitting in my room one night, like midnight or so, i was like what the fuck is this "tinging" sound coming from my bike, well I look over it all look fine, so i go back to surfing the web and all of a sudden it blew the hell up, i flew out of bed, thought there was some drive-by going on, shit was scary.

|

Refs: ShadowBMX1995, Prophet, southernrider, bikerider89....

4/30/2010 7:37 PM

i was at a bike shop, this kid was working there and was putting in a new tube, he blew up 2 in under 45 seconds, jut like yours

|

Silence is golden ductape is silver

Achin 4 Bacon wrote: thats cause aussie cops dont use guns..they use boomarangs.

learn to do shit before you talk shit

4/30/2010 7:44 PM

FITFOREVERK-DOG wrote:

i was at a bike shop, this kid was working there and was putting in a new tube, he blew up 2 in under 45 seconds, jut like yours

my dad took my wheel away so the shit was hidden, im sitting on my couch and i heart it and i thought soem one got shot, i just about shit my pants

|

4/30/2010 8:07 PM

so he hid the wheel that blew up? its a sign u should never have ur bike takina way lol

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

4/30/2010 8:31 PM

i had a front wheel on my lap changing bearings, shit blew up and left a nasty bruise

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

4/30/2010 8:37 PM

my tires bead got messed up and it exploded in the middle of the night. it sounded like a shotgun.

|

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591

5/1/2010 12:08 AM

damn that happened to me too, i went deaf for a bit and my odyssey path's sidewall shredded too

|

5/1/2010 5:40 AM

ilovemybike22 wrote:

my tires bead got messed up and it exploded in the middle of the night. it sounded like a shotgun.

that happend to me haha. i had a slim tube in aswell slim went all over my window and i think i almost jumped into my ceiling fan. it scared the hell outta me.

|

5/1/2010 5:43 AM

iLOVEeclat wrote:

that happend to me haha. i had a slim tube in aswell slim went all over my window and i think i almost jumped into my ceiling fan. it scared the hell outta me.

:O thats what im scared of, it going off in the middle of the night

|

5/1/2010 5:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2010 5:55 AM

Hahahaha, never had one blow that much

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

5/1/2010 6:06 AM

Wouldn't have cheese grated your face. When tubes explode like that you just keep rolling, confused as hell. Happened to my buddy Matt the other day, we were riding around campus and his tube blew up much like that, and the security guy thought he was being shot at, 4 people hit the deck thinking the same. Security guy comes walking up as I am laughing my ass off cause of how scared he was, and says "You guys just gave me a fucking heart attack!"

I said, "It's ok, his tube just exploded, no harm no foul."

He followed with, "I thought I was being shot at!"

I kept laughing.

I know, cool story bro. I just found it hilarious.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/1/2010 6:16 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Wouldn't have cheese grated your face. When tubes explode like that you just keep rolling, confused as hell. Happened to my buddy Matt the other day, we were riding around campus and his tube blew up much like that, and the security guy thought he was being shot at, 4 people hit the deck thinking the same. Security guy comes walking up as I am laughing my ass off cause of how scared he was, and says "You guys just gave me a fucking heart attack!"

I kept laughing.

hhahhaahhaah pisser. cool story bro.

|

5/1/2010 7:58 AM

haha same thing happened to a friend. It was so loud that someone called the cops on us and said we were setting off firecrackers

|

5/1/2010 8:41 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I kept laughing.

haha nice man

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

5/1/2010 11:01 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I kept laughing.

really it was my front wheel though?
but that is a cool story, bro

|

5/1/2010 11:02 AM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

so he hid the wheel that blew up? its a sign u should never have ur bike takina way lol

nah he took it away, and i found it cause it blew up
he took it away cause he had to come pick me up form a party when i was smashed

|