Ezra wheel with peg?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 12:26 PM

I have the Ezra Opus rear wheel and i want to know what size peg i should use. The wheel has 3/8th'' bolts in to a 14mm female axle.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/10/2013 12:32 PM

Make sure you have the chromoly axle cuz from what heard the alloy ones are not suitable for grinding, if you have ne trouble getting hold of a replacement chromoly axle from vien I know that the eastern venus axle replacements are exactly the same if you need to swap em out, as for pegs I assume you will need some with the same size holes as the bolt, other than that I pretty sure most pegs come with an adapter to fit either size.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/10/2013 12:40 PM

Yeah the wheel came with all 3 axles.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/10/2013 12:46 PM

3/8ths bolts need 3/8ths pegs smile

|

5/10/2013 1:11 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Make sure you have the chromoly axle cuz from what heard the alloy ones are not suitable for grinding, if you have ne trouble getting hold of a replacement chromoly axle from vien I know that the eastern venus axle replacements are exactly the same if you need to swap em out, as for pegs I assume you will need some with the same size holes as the bolt, other than that I pretty sure most pegs come with an adapter to fit either size.

As it's Female, the Axle material doesn't really matter for grinding as it doesn't hold the pegs weight.

|

5/10/2013 1:28 PM

Ok. Does anyone know if there are any pegs that are less expensive but still good for grind besides the ezra grind pegs?

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/10/2013 2:07 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Ok. Does anyone know if there are any pegs that are less expensive but still good for grind besides the ezra grind pegs?

Amber pegs?
Anything in 3/8 will work

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/10/2013 7:28 PM

You need 3/8, my friend had those wheels. Just get the Ezras, they're good, and they last.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/10/2013 10:24 PM

Topsey wrote:

3/8ths bolts need 3/8ths pegs smile

I have those wheels off a complete, you need female 3/8th's pegs to work. Axle is pretty tough just make sure you tighten the bolts down if your pegs dont have anti rotation pins or your chain will always be loose.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short