Ezra wheels...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2011 5:30 PM

So I'm looking for a cheap temp. wheel replacement and the Ezra Opus front and Ezra Opus rear look pretty legit for a very affordable price. Anyone have one or know of someone running them? Just looking for some feedback before I bite the bullet. Loving the looks of the red ones!

|

Photobucket

9/25/2011 5:48 PM

Red ones are the only ones left in stock for 30 days so hurry up and get em haha.
They're good i hear, good specs too.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/25/2011 5:52 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Red ones are the only ones left in stock for 30 days so hurry up and get em haha.

where did u see that? looks like all the colors are there

|

9/25/2011 6:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2011 6:05 PM

Spenlard wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

where did u see that? looks like all the colors are there

When I tried to buy one...
I clicked Matte black, then ordered it. Then i got an email saying they were sending me red...
So I called and they only had red left. They were pretty chill though.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/25/2011 6:05 PM

oh i would never buy there stuff

|

9/25/2011 6:10 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

oh i would never buy there stuff

Why?

|

9/25/2011 6:13 PM

i would rather buy something else idk their parts are reasonably priced i must say

|

9/25/2011 6:37 PM

i have the opus front wheel but haven't really ridden much since i got it. everythings good so far

|

9/25/2011 6:40 PM

very good specs for the price, i know a few people who run them, no complaints yet.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/25/2011 7:16 PM

Thanks for the input!

|

Photobucket

9/25/2011 7:18 PM

i have both and i love them, their pretty legit, super light and you cant beat their price. in fact im runnin most of their stuff right now

|

9/25/2011 7:45 PM

don't wanna sound like a weenie, but is the cassette pretty loud? I love loud cassettes, lol

|

Photobucket

9/25/2011 7:51 PM

Why use them as temporary replacements, when they could be full time wheels?

|

9/25/2011 8:01 PM

well, originally I wanted to make my bike kind of a modern version of an oldschool Skyway TA

A friend of mine works at a bike shop and was gonna get me a set of white Odyssey Hazard lites and I was gonna get the white tan wall paths, but I really hate the crappy Mission hubs on my stock wheels, so that's what started this, lol. The red Ezra's would look sic on my current set up!

And yeah, I will probably run them for awhile if I get them

|

Photobucket

9/26/2011 8:07 AM

do itttttttttttttttttt

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

9/26/2011 10:06 AM

Red rims are gonna look so dope.

|

9/26/2011 10:09 AM

Fondue wrote:

Now I just gotta figure out how to get them ASAP without my wife getting all bent out of shape, lol. I just put this thing together pretty quickly over the past couple months and have spent a ton of money doing it. So far she's been cool, but I don't wanna push it! A happy wife is a happy life! Hahaha

|

Photobucket

9/26/2011 10:43 AM

So the next question is do I get the Ezra wheels or spend a little more (like $30) and get The Odyssey Hazard's in hard ano red?

|

Photobucket

9/26/2011 10:55 AM

Go for the ezra's that red would make look sick

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

9/26/2011 11:06 AM

bmx214 wrote:

So the next question is do I get the Ezra wheels or spend a little more (like $30) and get The Odyssey Hazard's in hard ano red?

You can't go wrong with either of those to be honest.

|

9/26/2011 11:17 AM

HB Mooky wrote:

You can't go wrong with either of those to be honest.

yeah, they're both pretty legit wheel sets, I think I like the looks of the Ezra red better than the Odyssey hard ano red though, so it looks like I'm gonna take a chance on the newer brand.

|

Photobucket

9/26/2011 11:39 AM

You should paint your seatpost white.

|

9/26/2011 11:45 AM

bmx214 wrote:

the hazards would be way more than that.. like around $150 more than the ezras... plus i don't think the ano red of the hazards won't really match the red on your bike

|

9/26/2011 11:48 AM

chief brah wrote:

the hazards would be way more than that.. like around $150 more than the ezras... plus i don't think the ano red of the hazards won't really match the red on your bike

I can get Odyssey stuff for cost through my friends bike shop, that's why it would only be like $30 more... but yeah, I don't think it would match either. O_o

|

Photobucket

9/26/2011 12:43 PM

Fondue wrote:

bmx214 wrote:

Now I just gotta figure out how to get them ASAP without my wife getting all bent out of shape, lol. I just put this thing together pretty quickly over the past couple months and have spent a ton of money doing it. So far she's been cool, but I don't wanna push it! A happy wife is a happy life! Hahaha

happy wife is alot of sex and alotof not having to watch everything you say and having to make up for it with violant make up sex when you truely arent in the mood.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/26/2011 12:51 PM

White seat post and brake levers= win.

|

9/26/2011 1:07 PM

The Ezra wheels are a much better value then any other wheel out there. Super light, super tough, and pretty loud

|

twitter

PROBZ

9/26/2011 1:30 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

The Ezra wheels are a much better value then any other wheel out there. Super light, super tough, and pretty loud

Agreed on the value of Ezra... I'll post up an update once I get them on my bike check along with a review on the wheels!

|

Photobucket

9/26/2011 3:01 PM

ive never heard of them before my firend has been runnuing a cinema in the back and has had no problems with it but these look dialed

|

9/29/2011 12:29 PM

So I ordered the Ezra Opus front wheel today (getting the rear next week) and the order status tracking link I got was to an Eastern Bikes dealer site (although it's not letting me log in)... found that interesting. Not sure if that was a mistake or what since I can't log in.
CSB

|

Photobucket