F-bom bikes: F-bom sprocket

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2013 9:33 AM

Hey guys! I just thought I would spread the word about the new F-bom bikes sprocket. I helped in the design process of it and ot looks pretty sweet in my opinion. Shad (Owner of F-bom bikes) has opened up pre-orders as of today.
Theyre going to cost $34.95. Theyre made here in the U S of A from 6mm 6061 aluminum. As of now there is only being 100 produced and are only availaible in 25 tooth. There will be 50 black, 30 silver(polished), and 20 in blue.

Support a small american company and pre-order yours HERE

CAD drawing of the sprocket:
Photo

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 9:41 AM

Eh, not digging it too much.
I'm more into sprockets with symmetrical designs.
I like the bomb logo though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/7/2013 10:14 AM

andyferly wrote:

Eh, not digging it too much.
I'm more into sprockets with symmetrical designs.
I like the bomb logo though.

It was designed with only 3 cutouts to help maximize strength.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 10:17 AM

Not bad, if they go in to full production though I highly recommend making them in at least 28t as well.

|

5/7/2013 10:23 AM

The second run will include 28 and 30. F-bom did a poll and most wanted a 25 so its a 25 only for now. I will be the first to have one (other than Shad) because I helped design it... As soon as its released, I will post several pics.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 10:23 AM

yeah it looks good but I prefer a 28t though, so if they do decide to make more make some in 28

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/7/2013 10:39 AM

Gimme a 30 and I'm in

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/7/2013 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2013 10:45 AM

Other sizes are months away... He hasnt even said when those will be in production... These dont go into production until a week or two from now...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 11:19 AM

Looks ok, but there is just too much competition from bigger companies, unfortunately I don't think that this sprocket will last on the market, but it should do well locally

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/7/2013 11:30 AM

Ya, its coming from a small company... Also, check out there site... They have frames and such made by solid

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 11:33 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Ya, its coming from a small company... Also, check out there site... They have frames and such made by solid

Aren't they made by Standard?

|

5/7/2013 11:53 AM

Some is standard too.. Idk much about them other than I helped with the sprocket design lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 1:18 PM

6061? No thanks.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/7/2013 1:55 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

6061? No thanks.

Thats how I felt... But I get a free one... I doubt it will last me very long... I bend all my sprockets if I actually ride them... Ima put this to the test... If I destroy it ima tell him that he NEEDS to make them from 7075

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 2:07 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

6061? No thanks.

SnM An1mal wrote:

Thats how I felt... But I get a free one... I doubt it will last me very long... I bend all my sprockets if I actually ride them... Ima put this to the test... If I destroy it ima tell him that he NEEDS to make them from 7075

Or 4130 chromoly.

|

5/7/2013 2:40 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

6061? No thanks.

SnM An1mal wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Or 4130 chromoly.

You sir. Are a genious.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 2:50 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Or 4130 chromoly.

SnM An1mal wrote:

You sir. Are a genious.

Photo
|

5/7/2013 3:06 PM

andyferly wrote:

Or 4130 chromoly.

SnM An1mal wrote:

You sir. Are a genious.

andyferly wrote: Photo

I think it would be sweet to make one from 5mm thick heat treated crmo...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 3:09 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

I'd be into that, I checked the site out and the frame looks pretty cool, I really like that blue color too. is there a reason it's called F-Bom and not F-Bomb?

|

5/7/2013 3:11 PM

you should make it out of wood

haha yeah 5mm heat treated crmo would be awesome

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/7/2013 3:24 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Tell the dude.
Not even kidding I'd be all over that.

|

5/7/2013 4:14 PM

andyferly wrote:

Tell the dude.
Not even kidding I'd be all over that.

Ya man, ill mention it.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 7:38 PM

Gotta pay to advertise on the site.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/7/2013 8:11 PM

If it was guarded. Fuck, CAD is so hard to make shit. I'm doing a CAD reverse engineering project in my engineering class and our software makes me wanna puke in my beanie and put it back on

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/7/2013 8:13 PM

future FBM wrote:

If it was guarded. Fuck, CAD is so hard to make shit. I'm doing a CAD reverse engineering project in my engineering class and our software makes me wanna puke in my beanie and put it back on

What do you use? I use AutoCAD and it was a total bitch for about a month then I got it lol. Same with Inventor.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/7/2013 8:15 PM

Effting wrote:

Im not advertising. Im spreading the word about a new part. I am in no way affiliated with F-bom bikes. I just helped woth this design... Its no different than people posting about a new odyssey part coming out

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 8:17 PM

future FBM wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

What do you use? I use AutoCAD and it was a total bitch for about a month then I got it lol. Same with Inventor.

Inventor. I'm trying to use the "shell" function to make the housing of this extender arm clamp thing people in wheel chairs use, hollow. But instead it says I have a non-manifold part and I have to litterally go extrude/cut, lay down more sketches, and do the same and I only got 2/3 of 1 half done. I've been on this for 2 weeks and I proficient at it. It's pissing me off. I have 138 extrusions due to the shell function being a dick

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/7/2013 8:17 PM

future FBM wrote:

Ha. Cad sucks... I hand drew it and sent him the pic and his machinist made the cad drawing lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/7/2013 8:19 PM

Effting wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Im not advertising. Im spreading the word about a new part. I am in no way affiliated with F-bom bikes. I just helped woth this design... Its no different than people posting about a new odyssey part coming out

The sentence with the ore order link is advertising. I don't care personally by that's what can get you in trouble.

The last guy that pissed off blogs..... Well he is missing and his keyboard had its keys arranged in the way "qwerbloghogs"

|

5/7/2013 8:19 PM

future FBM wrote:

Inventor. I'm trying to use the "shell" function to make the housing of this extender arm clamp thing people in wheel chairs use, hollow. But instead it says I have a non-manifold part and I have to litterally go extrude/cut, lay down more sketches, and do the same and I only got 2/3 of 1 half done. I've been on this for 2 weeks and I proficient at it. It's pissing me off. I have 138 extrusions due to the shell function being a dick

Seems like Inventor tries to make everything more complicated than it needs to be. I taught myself everything I know in it, haha. I just stick to simple things like sprockets and stems and the occasional hub. Been working on a sprocket for a bit and I'm close to done haha. Might try a frame next.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴