F*ckers on road bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2013 1:13 PM

So yesterday I got into a fight with some fifty year old roadie (partly when we were both on our bikes) and I was wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation

|

5/4/2013 1:16 PM

You actually fought him?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/4/2013 1:21 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

You actually fought him?

Well yeah, he tried to push me out into 40 mph traffic haha

|

5/4/2013 1:26 PM

I get that problem here too, but here its these punk ass high school kids on fixies thinking their the shit
I usually just force em into the curb

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/4/2013 1:36 PM

I was forced into oncoming traffic by a pizza delivery car yesterday while on my road bike.Had to bunnyhop a curb with my spds on.Adrenaline saved the day.
Roadies are the biggest bike snobs going.cheerful

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/4/2013 1:42 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I was forced into oncoming traffic by a pizza delivery car yesterday while on my road bike.Had to bunnyhop a curb with my spds on.Adrenaline saved the day.
Roadies are the biggest bike snobs going.cheerful

bunnyhopping a road bike.

sweet

|

5/4/2013 2:40 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

bunnyhopping a road bike.

sweet

http://m.youtube.com/#/results?q=Road%20bike%20party%20

|

5/4/2013 2:47 PM

The majority of them around here are all mid-life crisis business men who like to show off how much money they don't have, they don't buy a fucking horrible German sports car, they buy an over-priced bike and lycra and don't get off the fucking road and look down their nose at any bike that isn't on the road. They don't pay road tax, the pavement is empty, use it.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/4/2013 3:25 PM

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!!!

When i had my Hard Tail MTB and Dual suspension MTB, JUST because i was going faster than him, he cracked it and called me a mountain climbing idiot, and i called him a carbon faggot, and it escalated.

They are full of fucking gay shit, and always up themselves, i used to want a road bike but now i cbf because they are all little pussy faggot cunts who are carbon this and carbon that...

Trust me i fucking hate them in melbourne, they are mostly tight areo-dynamic clothed wankers.

|

5/4/2013 7:28 PM

Just say that his spandex makes his penis look bigger than it actually is. Ride away like a boss

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/4/2013 8:03 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Just say that his spandex makes his penis look bigger than it actually is. Ride away like a boss

this

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/4/2013 8:31 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

this

I thought about this later. Also later I realized I should've just smashed his face in with my helmet hahahha

|

5/4/2013 11:17 PM

This makes me wish I lived in a city. Everybody pretty much knows everybody where I live

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

5/5/2013 12:47 AM

say that they like there long skinny seat up their anus

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/5/2013 7:08 AM

I can honestly say I have never had that happen around here, everyone around is a pretty close knit crew.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

5/5/2013 12:06 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

say that they like there long skinny seat up their anus

That would kind of backfire seeming as so many BMXers have their seat angled perfect for penetration.

|

5/5/2013 12:14 PM

ha gaaayyyy

tbh i like my seat pretty flat so if i miss my pedals i dont have a seat 6" up my ass

|

Bruh

5/5/2013 12:23 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

ha gaaayyyy

tbh i like my seat pretty flat so if i miss my pedals i dont have a seat 6" up my ass

Same, I have mine inline with the Ground.

|

5/5/2013 3:56 PM

Hahahah this.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"