FBC TEAM! & Tom Dugan's New New Whip ;)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2011 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2011 8:51 PM

Shitty Pic's But It's His bike:
[LINK TO IMAGE]

As With The Sig Frame Stuff It's Bout to be a laid back trail park frame I guess. He didn't know much about the Geo lol " I feel like an idiot talking about the geometry shit" - The Dugster lol

Dugan's frame Quoted from Homan-
73 Seat Tube
74 (.5?) ish Headtube
Wide Range of TT Sizes
13.75 Chainstays
WishBone Style Stays
Real Thick Tubing

He also had the 32mm Forks From Interbike
Everyone( Van Homan( Real Nice and Helpful), Sean Mcintosh, Tom Dugan( Real Funny Kinda Retarded lol tongue), Aitken (reminded me of a pirate lol) and Ben Lewis ( Chill dude, Didn't get to ride his bike sad real talented) were cool just didn't get many pics


I'm getting close to hop-whips anyway to keep the bike under you?

|

9/18/2011 8:49 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

One more for the top front end of his bike
|

9/18/2011 8:54 PM

pretty sweet i assume u got that photo whithout his permission haha i got a clip of dakota roche without his permission either grin

|

9/18/2011 8:54 PM

Now ppl will believe me

|

9/18/2011 8:56 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

pretty sweet i assume u got that photo whithout his permission haha i got a clip of dakota roche without his permission either grin

Yeah, lol I asked him allot and any more would've been doin too much tongue

|

9/18/2011 9:35 PM

YouAlreadyKnowThough wrote:

Yeah, lol I asked him allot and any more would've been doin too much tongue

haha

|

9/18/2011 9:36 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

Now ppl will believe me

Believe What?

|

9/18/2011 9:55 PM

was this a jam somewhere?

|

9/18/2011 11:03 PM

thzt green is sick

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/18/2011 11:05 PM

chainstay mounts, sweet!

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/19/2011 7:05 AM

D Thompson wrote:

was this a jam somewhere?

Kinda, it was more of a meet and greet and we rode some ramps.

|

9/19/2011 7:05 AM

Whip wrote:

thzt green is sick

It was more of a swampy green in person, I wasn't feeling it so much.

|

9/19/2011 8:52 AM

i was discussing this frame with a co-worker. and i guessed the specs almost to a perfect T. i was wrong on the HT angle and ST angle.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/19/2011 3:30 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i was discussing this frame with a co-worker. and i guessed the specs almost to a perfect T. i was wrong on the HT angle and ST angle.

Who know's if Its right though. Van wasn't even sure that's just what he thought, he said if you like most fit frame's you'll like that one. Which is kinda weird because the geometry is quite different compared to for example the Benny L

|

9/19/2011 3:33 PM

Whip wrote:

thzt green is sick

YouAlreadyKnowThough wrote:

It was more of a swampy green in person, I wasn't feeling it so much.

oh

|

Refs : ninjacat33

9/19/2011 4:15 PM

Here's some pix of him riding it Saturday: https://www.facebook.com/Flowculture

|

9/19/2011 4:21 PM

Flowculture1 wrote:

Here's some pix of him riding it Saturday: https://www.facebook.com/Flowculture

gtfo! unless there was actually some pics

|

9/19/2011 4:55 PM

yeah there are 3 of him in the second link on the page. here is the direct link, scroll down, he's on the fifth row of images:
http://flowculture.blogspot.com/2011/09/warriors-of-wood-2011-preview_18.html

and here, the first image on the top of the wall page in the latest photo album...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150324740827579&set=a.10150322862312579.371018.43236622578&type=1&theater

|

9/19/2011 4:56 PM

Flowculture1 wrote:

yeah there are 3 of him in the second link on the page. here is the direct link, scroll down, he's on the fifth row of images:
http://flowculture.blogspot.com/2011/09/warriors-of-wood-2011-preview_18.html

and here, the first image on the top of the wall page in the latest photo album...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150324740827579&set=a.10150322862312579.371018.43236622578&type=1&theater

First Link is dead and alright aha my bad dude

|

9/19/2011 4:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2011 5:01 PM

YouAlreadyKnowThough wrote:

First Link is dead and alright aha my bad dude

Hmm, 1st link should work:
http://flowculture.blogspot.com/2011/09/warriors-of-wood-2011-preview_18.html.

if not try this one > first post:
http://flowculture.blogspot.com/

|

9/25/2011 1:44 PM

i really wanna know what colour green that it is

|

9/26/2011 4:38 PM

Ben_Holland wrote:

i really wanna know what colour green that it is

I thought it was like a kelly/dank green but the best we got is pics for now

|

9/26/2011 11:59 PM

Ben_Holland wrote:

i really wanna know what colour green that it is

YouAlreadyKnowThough wrote:

I thought it was like a kelly/dank green but the best we got is pics for now

mmm i looks too bright for the kelly green i looks like more of a pea green

|

9/27/2011 12:22 AM

so is that his new sig frame then?

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

9/27/2011 2:10 AM

Dope!!!

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

9/27/2011 3:37 AM



here guys. fitbikeco ftw.
|