FBM Or Kink

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2011 9:36 AM

My name is Nick
I ride in Maryland I usely ride in Columbia Rockville or Gaithersburg.
Iv been riding street and park Not to much dirt yet... the DJ around me are stupid big. and im just not ready

Iv been riding 5 or so mouths. I got a few tricks down and i am pushing to learn more. i use to be a skater but that got old so moved over to riding.

Im riding a FBM Heathen here she is

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

and i love the ride. But its not a full chromoly. frame. And i 2011 Kink Transition frame off danscomp for cheep. its a warranty frame so it was made in China. I got the Kink frame as a back up For the heathen until i can save up for a FBM USA frame
So my question is this witch frame would you be riding..? the Heathen or the ....

Thinks guys

|

4/3/2011 9:40 AM

the kind transition is of a complete. they made too many to sell on the completes so they sold them separately

btw your bike is VERY colorful

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

4/3/2011 9:41 AM

i wouldve just got new cranks instead of a frame right now. you dont really need a new frame until you break one in general

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

4/3/2011 9:45 AM

I broke the white chain 1st day i rode it...... blew bad lol
Yea she is colorful i dig it tho haha
Yea that is kinda what i was thinking after i did it so i may try to sell or trade the frame for some cranks..

|

4/3/2011 10:21 AM

Uh, I think that you should learn the English language and try that one again....

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

4/3/2011 10:30 AM

Umm my bad I didn't know I had to have proper spelling to post........

|

4/3/2011 10:45 AM

pedals grips and seast majorly kill it. paint your frame to match your bars and forks

|