FBM's 21st Birthday

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2014 5:11 PM

Is anyone on here actually gonna be there? Or is anyone hyped to see the edit that will come from it? Or just stoked on the overall idea/vibe of it?

http://fbmbmx.com/blog/venue-change/

Photo

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/3/2014 5:20 PM

It would be a good time but so far away

|

9/3/2014 5:31 PM

A little bit to far away. Real shame. love events like this

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

9/3/2014 5:49 PM

If i was in New York I'd be there, sounds like its going to be one hell of a good time

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/3/2014 5:55 PM

What fucking park is that , can't ride shit

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/3/2014 5:57 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

If i was in New York I'd be there, sounds like its going to be one hell of a good time

I'm hoping it will be. I hate wasting days but i have the utmost confidence that it will be fucking awesome

|

9/3/2014 8:03 PM

I wish i could go so bad! I see a bunch of posts about it from the local fbm guys, sounds awesome.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

9/3/2014 9:04 PM

I wish I could be there. A bit too far to drive unfortunatly

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/4/2014 2:18 PM

I might run to this. I have off. not too sure. id have ot go early. buffalo irish fest is up too. so I have to get sloppy fucked up and scream about degos in a neighborhood that's chalk full of ghetto Italians now.

its like the one day of the year my antics are acceptable

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/4/2014 4:09 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

I might run to this. I have off. not too sure. id have ot go early. buffalo irish fest is up too. so I have to get sloppy ...more

It would be cool. I'm supposed to be going with a few friends and more are meeting us there

|