FICTION BMX SAGA 2012

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2012 2:33 PM

I'm looking for a freestyle bike to do street and i've look at some decent bikes. Is the Fiction BMX Saga 2012 by stolen any good? for starters?

|

1/10/2012 2:40 PM

For Starters......sure. My friend has a Fiction Fable and its legit for starters.
Plus Its stolen and I love stolen(75% of my bike is made of stolen parts).
Don't let price fool you and don't let anyone tell your stolen sucks.
It's one of the top in the game

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

1/10/2012 2:46 PM

Can you ride it? Sure you can, but only for around a month before shit starts falling off your bike. Save up and invest in a more expensive complete. Or just look into other brands for the same price range. Try fit, kink, amber, or we the people. They all make pretty nice completes.

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

Yeah i think i might be getting the Myth or the Fiction Saga... i just want to learn the basics of freestyle and have fun.
I think i might get it thank you for your opinion!

|

try spending $400 up for a starter bike anything below that tends to be trash.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/10/2012 2:48 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

For Starters......sure. My friend has a Fiction Fable and its legit for starters.

Stolen sucks.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/10/2012 2:53 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Stolen sucks.

cept for their cranks!!!! those things could and will survive the 2012 apocalypse!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/10/2012 3:00 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Stolen sucks.

Up yours

|

1/10/2012 3:01 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Stolen sucks.

daniel 21 wrote:

cept for their cranks!!!! those things could and will survive the 2012 apocalypse!

I love my team cranks, but I don't think they are ever coming off any time soon.

|

1/10/2012 3:04 PM

the Saga 2012 or the Fiction Myth is what i'm looking at for starters all i can really afford now.

|

1/10/2012 3:12 PM

shyvr wrote:

the Saga 2012 or the Fiction Myth is what i'm looking at for starters all i can really afford now.

I would get a fable since it has a 9t cassette, but if not Id say just save up and invest in a wtp or something.

|

1/10/2012 3:18 PM

26 lb is light for freestyle?

|

1/10/2012 3:19 PM

what does the 9t cassette do?

|

1/10/2012 3:27 PM

shyvr wrote:

what does the 9t cassette do?

Its easy to work with, saves weight, less chain, and all that good stuff.
26lb? It's pretty damn light compared to back then and it wont affect your riding.
We have enough weight weenies..........PLZ don't be one. (not an insult)

|

1/10/2012 3:34 PM

i'm not complaning ha! i just want to know what's an average weight for riders.

|

1/10/2012 5:40 PM

shyvr wrote:

26-28 for Stock and budget
22-25 for good aftermarket parts and bikes

|

1/10/2012 5:42 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

Up yours

no yours

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

Spenlard wrote:

Stolen sucks.

FXAudioRage wrote:

Up yours

Xxohioanxx wrote:

no yours

Love you too

|

shyvr wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

mines 20 pounds & i have all like top notch parts

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

1/10/2012 5:52 PM

shyvr wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

JakeSalbert wrote:

mines 20 pounds & i have all like top notch parts

I have no idea how much mine is.......probaly 22 or 24

|

1/10/2012 6:19 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Stolen sucks.

FXAudioRage wrote:

Up yours

Stolen doesn't suck, they just don't do anything but put their name on generic catalog parts. That's the whole point of the company... I prefer companies that push the envelope and try to advance BMX... Stolen is just 'stolen' parts, even though some of their parts are the same as Nitrous/Blitz and they charge more

|

twitter

PROBZ

1/10/2012 6:29 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Stolen sucks.

FXAudioRage wrote:

Up yours

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Stolen doesn't suck, they just don't do anything but put their name on generic catalog parts. That's the whole point of the company... I prefer companies that push the envelope and try to advance BMX... Stolen is just 'stolen' parts, even though some of their parts are the same as Nitrous/Blitz and they charge more

I like you

I don't know why either

|

1/10/2012 8:17 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

Up yours

BJ Tomczik wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

I like you

I don't know why either

because i have been around and know my crap smile

|

twitter

PROBZ

1/10/2012 11:51 PM

Go on the-house.com and look at the sapient bikes, for 200 they have a full chromo bike with double wall rims

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

1/11/2012 7:57 AM

Check out veinbmx.com too they have really good bikes for all skill levels and have good prices. You really want to try and look for a full chromoly frame and as much sealed parts as you can get. Id go and talk to a local bike shop and ask if they can tell you about some stuff. Alot easier to explain in person.

|

1/11/2012 10:34 AM

if you are totally sure you want to bmx save up for a decent bike like brokenbmx said or buy an ok secondhand bike for you first bike

|

parkrat.

1/11/2012 1:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2012 1:22 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Stolen sucks.

FXAudioRage wrote:

Up yours

BJ Tomczik wrote:

I was just being a dick because he said don't let anyone tell you stolen sucks haha. I don't think stolens anything special. But there stuff isn't bad for budgets. Not really any top end parts besides cranks and umm I got nothin. The stolen/tioga fs100 tires are kinda nice. Their completes aren't bad though.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/11/2012 1:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2012 1:28 PM

Spenlard wrote:

I was just being a dick because he said don't let anyone tell you stolen sucks haha. I don't think stolens anything special. But there stuff isn't bad for budgets. Not really any top end parts besides cranks and umm I got nothin. The stolen/tioga fs100 tires are kinda nice. Their completes aren't bad though.

My friend has had 2 Stolens and had problems with both. remember how I had pics of the frame and his leg when he got hit? I don't think any frame should bend that bad exspeically when the cars going 10 mph TOPS.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/11/2012 1:55 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

Up yours

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Well im just showing respect cuz none of my stolen parts have broken yet............I am aware of all the other good companys. I just Don't like the fags that hate on a company's parts that they never even rode(not you).

|

1/11/2012 2:10 PM

metalheadification wrote:

Go on the-house.com and look at the sapient bikes, for 200 they have a full chromo bike with double wall rims

Lets give him good advice and not send him to the house, their bikes are complete garbage… full 4130 and double wall rims and all, still junk

check out Veinbmx.com or head to your local shop and get your hands on some bikes

|

twitter

PROBZ