FIEND JJ PALMERE frame review?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2013 7:13 AM

is it a good frame???? anybody using this frame?

|

12/1/2013 7:27 AM

Don't mean to be rude or anything, but this Frame has been out less than 2 weeks. Unless there is someone on here who REALLY wanted one Pre-Ordered it or had the money waiting, I can Guarantee you there will be NO-ONE that can answer your question! It's a Fiend Frame, Fiend Frames are VERY well made, Great Staff to help you out if anything should go wrong. If you like the Geometry & it's in your price bracket. BUY IT!!

|

12/1/2013 7:31 AM

It's been out 2 weeks
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/1/2013 7:45 AM

I would give it a go. He rides pretty well, so try and see?

Worst case scenario you break it. Do they have a warranty?

If you break it and warranty it, sell the replacement.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 11:00 AM

literally just came the fuck out

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

12/1/2013 12:00 PM

get it tho don't be like others getting the embyro frame there are 6 dudes around my area who own the fiend embyro frame in 20.75

|

don't overthink it just do it !

12/1/2013 12:15 PM

It's made by Fiend , and run by 3 of the most modern progressive and experienced riders . I have no doubt that it would last for you. Plus the avacado green looks dope and the brakeless tubing is nice !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/1/2013 1:48 PM

Photo

that is a fiend embryo, anyways, the guy who rode it rides hard, grinds a lot and he is pretty good (he is sponsored i think), and it lasted him 2 years, so i think that if you are not going to abuse it that much it will last you for a long time
|

12/7/2013 8:12 AM

thanks to all reply. .i made up my mind. ill get it pretty soon :D

|

12/8/2013 2:07 PM

If it's good enough for JJ, it's good enough for anyone. He rode one for a while before it came out. The green color looks dope.

|

12/8/2013 2:32 PM

ivancuestabmx wrote: Photo

that is a fiend embryo, anyways, the guy who rode it rides hard, grinds a lot and he is pretty good (he is sponsored i think), and it lasted him 2 years, so i think that if you are not going to abuse it that much it will last you for a long time

Embryo came out in 2012 july so that frame can't be 2 years old and i'm guessing it aint even a embryo

|

12/9/2013 7:15 AM

ivancuestabmx wrote: Photo

WhipTheFlow wrote:

Embryo came out in 2012 july so that frame can't be 2 years old and i'm guessing it aint even a embryo

i don't know when did the embryo come out, but i know that the owner of the frame says it's an embryo, and a friend of him said that it was 2 years old. everything is in the comments of a instagram pic. if you wanna see it by yourself, i can give you the link, it's in spanish though.

|

12/9/2013 7:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 7:20 AM

i'm 99% sure it's an embryo, I've just checked his instagram pictures and the frame is surely an embryo, i know because of the DT gusset and the seatclamp
not sure about how old it is though

|

12/17/2013 11:43 AM

[img]Photo
[/img]

got it beybeh. . FIEND PALMERE. thanks y'all guys

|

12/17/2013 12:11 PM

i'm quite sure you will like it good choice tho i'm glad that you took the Palmere frame

|

12/18/2013 10:01 AM

I'm getting a palmere frame soon from warranty, i broke my embryo in the same place as the kid who posted a picture. Technically they didn't have to warranty it since it was a few months over a year old but the dudes over there are G's. Can't wait to get mine!

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

12/20/2013 10:58 AM

WhipTheFlow wrote:

i'm quite sure you will like it good choice tho i'm glad that you took the Palmere frame

thanks man.

|

12/20/2013 11:00 AM

mgbmx666 wrote:

I'm getting a palmere frame soon from warranty, i broke my embryo in the same place as the kid who posted a picture. Technically they didn't have to warranty it since it was a few months over a year old but the dudes over there are G's. Can't wait to get mine!

hope its better than embryo

|