FIT TECH 2.5 2010 is it an ok complete for the price?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2010 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:13 AM

http://www.actionvillage.com/800-487-0032

the rims are not great esp. the Alienation PBR I know that. but do they sorta hold up if you're not riding hard yet? would also eventually change out the grips, pedals, chain, sprocket, and seat. otherwise does anyone know much about the bike?
|

1/10/2010 9:50 PM

yeah man. get it fit completes are so dialed

|

1/10/2010 9:50 PM

The PBR are good for begginers, i rode them for the longest time.
My buddy just bought that bike in silver, and it looks so good stock, one of the cleanest stock bikes ive seen.

|

1/10/2010 10:09 PM

lol i guess it all has to do with the rider cuz most the reviews on here say the PBR sucks. i was thinking it would be ok in the front but glad it wasn't also on the rear... instead it's an Alienation 440. it has some positive reviews at least lol. thanks for the info.

|

1/10/2010 10:56 PM

There supposed to be alright and the one i did ride felt pretty good. Just make sure you dont get it in black(Think it comes in black) cuz its so boring. It has full cromo which is good gor the price. Just not a fan of Fits because its the same thing every other 12 year old has....

|

"I am just hoping that you are joking and if ur not then you should make like an ostrich and stick your head in the dirt!"

1/11/2010 1:15 AM

yeah it only comes in black and nickle. i was actually gonna get the black lol. but add coloured parts. i was wanting to get the funday pro but they will probably all sell out quick also they cost a good bit more. my lil bro also has to get a bike at the same time sssooo.....

|

1/11/2010 3:19 PM

Hecks ya that bike is freaking awesome my friend has it and it feels so lite and solid. To me it was like biking on air!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/11/2010 3:21 PM

yeah i guess, id go with the street ones

|

1/11/2010 3:23 PM

A23 wrote:

why pay that much money for all stock parts.

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/11/2010 3:28 PM

A23 wrote:

devyn wrote:

come on man you gotta try it out for yourself that thing is pretty beast for a stock bike.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/11/2010 3:50 PM

A23 wrote:

devyn wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

come on man you gotta try it out for yourself that thing is pretty beast for a stock bike.

my bud had one cuz his got stolen..

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/11/2010 4:38 PM

Yeah It's a pretty clean bike for the price.
But some of the things aren't so good like the single walls.

|

St Kilda Steeze.

1/11/2010 11:10 PM

Thanks all but I think I like the Stolen's better. I just noticed the Stolen Score on Dan's is $449.99 which is cheaper and a little better. Maybe by the time we have the money for bikes they will have in some more of the blue/orange? Hope it was $449.99 too lol

Or maybe get a Stolen Sinner WITHOUT the freecoaster? Saw them on a site for $419.99 due to stock back up in March.

|

1/11/2010 11:25 PM

u shold get the haro fourm counterpart that is a badass bike and i ride it and geometry of the bike is super nice and is a smoth bike and i love it

|

1/12/2010 1:15 AM

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not into Haros... also it doesn't say it's all chromo on here either??? Glad you like yours though.

|

1/12/2010 1:44 AM

RicochetBNB wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm not into Haros... also it doesn't say it's all chromo on here either??? Glad you like yours though.

yeahhhhhhhh dont get a haro lol

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/12/2010 4:31 AM

RicochetBNB wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

yeahhhhhhhh dont get a haro lol

lol yeah i know

|

1/12/2010 7:15 AM

That bike is dialed. Some guy at my park has one and he shreds

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

4/13/2011 2:33 AM

i have a fit and I thoutght the same ,change the flimsy fit sprocket for a mds (Odessey Million dollar sproket) with a double sided bash gard and a towmbolt crank set 145mm set up opposite to grind side swap the shit alloy rims and cop some K-A
sevens and the chian with a dk half link for that perfect tension,the pedels and grips dont really mater unless there really torn up
and a softer seat would be nice

|

4/13/2011 4:59 AM

Get the fit over a stolen any day!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/13/2011 5:03 AM

If you haven't picked your bicycle yet, after a whole year, i'd go with the Fit for sure.

|

4/13/2011 5:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2011 5:13 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

If you haven't picked your bicycle yet, after a whole year, i'd go with the Fit for sure.

just relized how old this thread is.... dumb noob mr.fit brought it up.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em