FLY BIKES

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2009 4:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:30 PM

I know that they have had it in the works for awhile now. But, when they do...
Dose anyone know how much there complete bikes will be?
&
their cassette hub? Anybody got the spec.'s? I know it will be made out of 7075, but what bout how many pawls it will have?

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

12/15/2009 7:02 AM

i dont think they were ever planning on selling complete bikes although they did put together some completes made from their aftermarket parts.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/15/2009 8:48 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

i dont think they were ever planning on selling complete bikes although they did put together some completes made from their aftermarket parts.

Naw, from what I have read in a lot of mags.. They are thinking about it, once the cassette hub, spokes, chain, and brake cable is finished...

Did you see Dylan Smith's latest bike check? When he shoed his bike, everything on it was fly; expect the rear hub. Now he didnt say anything bout a complete bike, but just think how rad it would be, if you could buy his bike. Cooommplete!!

I would get the Pantera complete, just change out the bars. LOL..

|

I ride to live!

12/15/2009 9:03 AM

I got that copy of Ride UK, Gary.

Do you want me to e-mail you the bit I typed up from it?

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

12/15/2009 9:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:30 PM

Liam163 wrote:

Haha, nice. You could just take good enough pix so I would be able to read it. & just email me the pix.
Just of anything that had to do with "Bikes over Baghdad!"

|

I ride to live!

12/15/2009 9:15 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Haha, nice. You could just take good enough pix so I would be able to read it. & just email me the pix.

Once my phone is charged so I can takes pics, I'll do that but for now, here is the bit he wrote about you cos it's the most important bit lol.
"Later that morning, Nate and Jud got busy building the show ramps, with the help of several soldiers, including out new friend Gary Keane. Gary actually rides, and he even postponed his leave so he could be on-base when we arrived. Now that's some dedication. As it turns out, Gary had even built himself a six-foot mini ramp on-base, which evidently proved to be quite the hassle considering he had to get approval from the various officers in his chain of command. We got to session his ramp for a little bit one morning, and it was super fun.

Caption to a photo of Kagy on your ramp - "Kagy with a table on our new friend Gary's mini ramp he built on Camp Liberty, officially dubbed "Operation Dust Pipe". And yes, there was dust there. Lots of dust."

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

12/15/2009 10:54 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Naw, from what I have read in a lot of mags.. They are thinking about it, once the cassette hub, spokes, chain, and brake cable is finished...

Did you see Dylan Smith's latest bike check? When he shoed his bike, everything on it was fly; expect the rear hub. Now he didnt say anything bout a complete bike, but just think how rad it would be, if you could buy his bike. Cooommplete!!

I would get the Pantera complete, just change out the bars. LOL..

the cassete hub is probably going to be out soon. its gooing to be awesome.
and fly used to make completes, but i dont think theyre going to do it again

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

12/15/2009 10:55 AM

The new Fly Pantera V4's look nice.

|

12/15/2009 10:56 AM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

yeah. it has the sbs brakes(super good idea) and all the features of the other fly frames

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

12/15/2009 10:57 AM

For those who have not seen it.

http://www.flybikesbmx.com/en/news/post_1023

|

12/15/2009 11:02 AM

|

12/15/2009 11:11 AM

Liam163 wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

Once my phone is charged so I can takes pics, I'll do that but for now, here is the bit he wrote about you cos it's the most important bit lol.
"Later that morning, Nate and Jud got busy building the show ramps, with the help of several soldiers, including out new friend Gary Keane. Gary actually rides, and he even postponed his leave so he could be on-base when we arrived. Now that's some dedication. As it turns out, Gary had even built himself a six-foot mini ramp on-base, which evidently proved to be quite the hassle considering he had to get approval from the various officers in his chain of command. We got to session his ramp for a little bit one morning, and it was super fun.

Caption to a photo of Kagy on your ramp - "Kagy with a table on our new friend Gary's mini ramp he built on Camp Liberty, officially dubbed "Operation Dust Pipe". And yes, there was dust there. Lots of dust."

Do you see the grind rail at my mini in any of the pix? Cuz chad was sitting on the rail and I was standing behind him; after that pix was takin. IDK who took it, but Chad was holding the camera; I think Dave did. I remember hearing, "Hey Chad, check this out!" and the camera was handed to him. I looked down and saw the pic of him on the camera, I couldnt belive how good it came out.
ssooo... RADD!!

|

I ride to live!

12/15/2009 11:12 AM

I used to have the v3. It was fuckin DOPE!

|

I ride to live!

12/15/2009 11:14 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

I used to have the v3. It was fuckin DOPE!

all fly frames/parts are super nice.
i used to have a fly mosca 2.
then i got a killorado(sold it to seth)
now i have a fly luna. i love it

|

12/15/2009 11:15 AM

Yeah I like them too, just always been a big on the Pantera line, besides the bars.

|

12/15/2009 11:16 AM

For those who have not seen it.

http://www.flybikesbmx.com/en/news/post_1023

alexnjbmx wrote:

and heres the tierra v3http://www.flybikesbmx.com/en/news/post_1017
montana and lagohttp://www.flybikesbmx.com/en/news/post_985
lunahttp://www.flybikesbmx.com/en/news/post_1005

Yeah I like them too, just always been a big on the Pantera line, besides the bars.

yeah. i like them. it was a choice between the luna and pantera v3, so i chose th luna becuase its taller, and had removable mounts

|

12/15/2009 11:21 AM

Although the new bars have a strait cross bar.

|

12/15/2009 11:22 AM

yeah. they look way better now

|

12/15/2009 11:28 AM

i hope they come out with a complete rear wheel

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

12/15/2009 11:35 AM

I didnt mind the crazy cross bar they used to have. Actually I thought it was kida radd... but I just didnt like the spec's. I like a lil taller bars, and wider...

|

I ride to live!

12/15/2009 12:59 PM

That hub was promised over 5 years ago. Their not gunna come out for another long ass time.

|

Sigs are for Pigs

12/15/2009 1:01 PM

piggy7 wrote:

That hub was promised over 5 years ago. Their not gunna come out for another long ass time.

they are gonna come out soon

|