FML

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2010 10:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:10 AM

today i was supposed to go to the bike parkwith my friend but he said no and i said why
not he said cause he couldn't sit down there all day and i said you don't have to sit down
there cause i'm bringing a friend and you can drop me off and then he said your not aloud to go down there with a friend and its takes too long to drive down there
and i told him i've there with my friend before and he said it won't happen again cause its a bad neighbor hood and there only like white kids that go there no offense
so now they're doin something and i call my friend and hes already down at the park riding and my parents have been taking shit from me ever since my birthday FML

|

FBM for life

1/9/2010 10:36 AM

how far away is it?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/9/2010 2:28 PM

carjakester wrote:

how far away is it?

like 3 miles

|

FBM for life

1/9/2010 2:30 PM

carjakester wrote:

how far away is it?

fox00 wrote:

like 3 miles

RIDE YOUR BIKE THERE!

I have ridden 10 miles on my bike to ride a spot before!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/9/2010 2:31 PM

carjakester wrote:

how far away is it?

fox00 wrote:

like 3 miles

JustRideBMX wrote:

RIDE YOUR BIKE THERE!

not even aloud to ride 1/4 of a mile away my parents are strict

|

FBM for life

1/9/2010 2:32 PM

fyl

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

1/9/2010 2:33 PM

carjakester wrote:

how far away is it?

fox00 wrote:

like 3 miles

JustRideBMX wrote:

RIDE YOUR BIKE THERE!

this! wtf is wrong with you i ride 6 miles to and from downtown tampa every day to hit spots and that doesnt even count getting around to spots thats just getting downtown. you must be a fatty.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/9/2010 2:34 PM

fox00 wrote:

like 3 miles

JustRideBMX wrote:

RIDE YOUR BIKE THERE!

fox00 wrote:

dude how old are you?

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/9/2010 2:34 PM

fox00 wrote:

like 3 miles

JustRideBMX wrote:

RIDE YOUR BIKE THERE!

fox00 wrote:

wierd..they wont bring you?..just build some ramps at home and say fuck everyone.

|

team fatcats fer life.

1/9/2010 2:35 PM

that is shit! how old are you?

|

1/9/2010 2:37 PM

fox00 wrote:

like 3 miles

thats so close! ive rode my bike to a skatepark 7 miles away, rode for 5 hours then rode back! even if your parents dont let you because its in a "bad neighborhood" you probably live in one if its 3 miles.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/9/2010 2:40 PM

jamie cole wrote:

im 13
and HyPhy i am fat but i can ride a 6 miles with no prblem its just im not alloud

|

FBM for life

1/9/2010 2:42 PM

I put somewhere between 20 and 30 miles on my bike riding street in a period of 9 hours. Seriously dude, that's lame. Your parents are ridiculous, and just adding to the fact that in time you will grow to resent them more and more until you finally hit the breaking point and do something really stupid. (Like drugs, or running away, or just wrecking shit.)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/9/2010 2:44 PM

jamie cole wrote:

fox00 wrote:

im 13
and HyPhy i am fat but i can ride a 6 miles with no prblem its just im not alloud

i knew you were fat! jk. dude run away, your parents will take you back i used to do it. trust me, im a doctor.

|

1/9/2010 2:45 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I put somewhere between 20 and 30 miles on my bike riding street in a period of 9 hours. Seriously dude, that's lame. Your parents are ridiculous, and just adding to the fact that in time you will grow to resent them more and more until you finally hit the breaking point and do something really stupid. (Like drugs, or running away, or just wrecking shit.)

yeah hes going to turn into one of the metal bikes guys... puking on each other, sticking his dick in dudes butts, and fucking midgets.

|

1/9/2010 2:49 PM

your black?

|

1/9/2010 2:51 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

your black?

i just saw your eyes light up wes, ANOTHER BLACK RIDER?!?

|

1/9/2010 2:52 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

did i not tell you i can't take my brakes off and i have a brakeless bikeand they told me i could have a brakeless bike
i can't leave my street unless i'm with a friend
i can't ride when they're not home anymore
i'm not alloud to keep my bike in my room anymore
and on top of that they keep adding chores for me to do everyday
and i can move to my dads but theres no bike parks around and its all country
i was going to move there last year but i decided not too and that was a bad choice
im thinking about moving there again this summer he lives in texas.

|

FBM for life

1/9/2010 2:53 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

your black?

no im not

|

FBM for life

1/9/2010 2:53 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

your black?

HyPhy wrote:

lmao haha

|

1/9/2010 2:59 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

your black?

HyPhy wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

lmao haha

wink
|

1/9/2010 3:00 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

fox00 wrote:

did i not tell you i can't take my brakes off and i have a brakeless bikeand they told me i could have a brakeless bike
i was going to move there last year but i decided not too and that was a bad choice

Move there and BUILD TRAILS.

Where in TX?

If you don't have bike control you shouldn't be brakeless.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/9/2010 3:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:11 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

fox00 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Where in TX?

i know im going to leave the brakes on for awile.
around like huntsville its in madisonville tx and i dont really like trails much and i want to see if theres any street around there

|

FBM for life

1/9/2010 3:05 PM

you wanna hear a real fml? i chipped my tooth on my bars yesterday riding a set downtown, and i just but into a nacho and the whole back of my fucking tooth broke off. its a molar. now i have to wait till monday to go to the dentist to get it pulled and its going to cost $400 and im out ANOTHER tooth. fml.

|

1/9/2010 3:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

fox00 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Where in TX?

this, with a mini in the barn! and if you don't have one, build one to put around the mini.

|

1/9/2010 3:15 PM

You're racist against periods, aren't you...blink

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

1/9/2010 3:50 PM

wtf i ride 7K there and back every single day

|

1/9/2010 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2010 3:51 PM

tibug wrote:

You're racist against periods, aren't you...blink

no...

|

FBM for life

1/9/2010 4:02 PM

HyPhy wrote:

you wanna hear a real fml? i chipped my tooth on my bars yesterday riding a set downtown, and i just but into a nacho and the whole back of my fucking tooth broke off. its a molar. now i have to wait till monday to go to the dentist to get it pulled and its going to cost $400 and im out ANOTHER tooth. fml.

evrey girls in my skl hates me ive got girls sayign their gana beat me up now constant people callign to kill me ppl actulyl tryign to find me to kill me
my girl hates me atm its snowing snapped my chain
mum bitching at me constantly

i win ! sad

|

Biggest troll.

1/9/2010 4:05 PM

glub wrote:

evrey girls in my skl hates me ive got girls sayign their gana beat me up now constant people callign to kill me ppl actulyl tryign to find me to kill me
my girl hates me atm its snowing snapped my chain
mum bitching at me constantly

i win ! sad

yeah thatd be a bummer if you died....

|