FML on manuels

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2009 4:17 PM

I CAN GET INTO A COMFY spot but i cant hold em, i try rockin my hips back and extending my legs but i still fall forward, and yes im gettin down haah im not tryin 2 stand up strait

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

10/27/2009 4:18 PM

ok

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/27/2009 4:18 PM

Keep trying, feather brakes if you have em, and KEEP TRYING. they take a while to get dialed.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/27/2009 4:19 PM

your tryed rockin your hips back? why not stop trying to fuck your bike. then you can ride on one wheel...

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/27/2009 4:21 PM

ok dude i didnt know how else to word it, so fuck u, i just wanna get some help and its not fallin back thats the problem its forward, i cant keep the fornt up

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.

10/27/2009 4:23 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

ok dude i didnt know how else to word it, so fuck u, i just wanna get some help and its not fallin back thats the problem its forward, i cant keep the fornt up

try to keep your ass over the back axle. keep your pedals level.

|

I ride to live!

10/27/2009 4:24 PM

ok, i try to get as far back and as low as i can without my ass touchin the tire lol

|

10/27/2009 4:24 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

your tryed rockin your hips back? why not stop trying to fuck your bike. then you can ride on one wheel...

BAHAHAHHAH!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/27/2009 4:27 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

dont tell say fuck you to keane str 2112 him he bustes his ass for YOU and me and the whole bmx world so we can have the privalege to ride bmx GIVE HIM SOME RESPECT! and he also does it so the whole COUNTRY can do what they please HE DESEREVES SOME RESPECT ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER SOLDIERS.

|

10/27/2009 4:28 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

dont tell say fuck you to keane str 2112 him he bustes his ass for YOU and me and the whole bmx world so we can have the privalege to ride bmx GIVE HIM SOME RESPECT! and he also does it so the whole COUNTRY can do what they please HE DESEREVES SOME RESPECT ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER SOLDIERS.

Subtitles please?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/27/2009 4:29 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Subtitles please?

dammit seth u confused me! what u mean

|

10/27/2009 4:29 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

i ment to put lol after fuck you but yea

|

10/27/2009 4:30 PM

i was just messin but yea everyone should respect soldiers without them we couldnt bmx freely im sure everyone does though lol

|

10/27/2009 4:31 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

he can say fuck you if he wants to

|

10/27/2009 4:32 PM

out of all the tricks out there i wanna learn manuels, 3s, and smiths, lol i can spin a 3 sometimes like 1 outta 5 w/o tappin but everytime my feet come off lol im bout to put my uber grippy metal pedals back ons o that wont happen

|

10/27/2009 4:32 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

ok, i try to get as far back and as low as i can without my ass touchin the tire lol

NONO!! NO!! Tire sex!!

|

I ride to live!

10/27/2009 4:33 PM

i do respect most of the ppl who ride, for the simple fact they ride, and i def have respect for dave and ressler, and all the other ppl who try to help me

|

10/27/2009 4:33 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

ben c wrote:

who is he? and I think im going to cry...

|

I ride to live!

10/27/2009 4:36 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

out of all the tricks out there i wanna learn manuels, 3s, and smiths, lol i can spin a 3 sometimes like 1 outta 5 w/o tappin but everytime my feet come off lol im bout to put my uber grippy metal pedals back ons o that wont happen

Smiths are easy, just lean back. You will know weather or not you do.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/27/2009 4:37 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I NEED HELP WITH THESE! wut u mean lean back like after u hop just lean back? these r like the only grind besides toothpicks i cant do

|

10/27/2009 5:03 PM

with manuals, keep your knees bent and when you feel your front end dropping, push them out then pull them back in. and if you really need to, use your arms.

|

10/27/2009 5:19 PM

i used to be able to manual, im actually starting to again aha manuals are just somethin i dont like.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

10/27/2009 6:03 PM

try to use one leg, and wiggle body side to side ( no homo ) Try.

|

we grimey on the streets!

10/27/2009 6:09 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

I NEED HELP WITH THESE! wut u mean lean back like after u hop just lean back? these r like the only grind besides toothpicks i cant do

Once you hop and get your peg near the ledge and your tire above it, LEAN THE FUCK BACK. If you lean foward, your eating shit.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/27/2009 6:11 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Once you hop and get your peg near the ledge and your tire above it, LEAN THE FUCK BACK. If you lean foward, your eating shit.

oh yea i get wut ur saying thanks mr seth

|

10/27/2009 6:20 PM

do u lock ur elbows

|

10/27/2009 6:34 PM

uhm i used to be able to hold a manuel for 2x parking spots with just my arms but i didnt want that to become a habit and not be able to get out of it. i wanna learn to do it t he right way, i was gettin em a year or so ago but i fell back and my pedal went into my ankle, like felt like it smashed my akilies tendon, i was out and thats when i wasnt really into riding and i just decided to stop doing them

|

10/27/2009 6:36 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

oh yea i get wut ur saying thanks mr seth

No problemo!
You got facebook?
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/seth.allen.harrison?ref=profile

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/27/2009 6:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2009 6:40 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

ben c wrote:

but you cant your in britain haha

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/27/2009 6:41 PM

haha i got 1

|