Create New Tag

3/26/2010 10:40 PM

Lets do it....

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

3/26/2010 10:46 PM

wow..this place is lame now.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

3/26/2010 10:47 PM

no

|

3/26/2010 10:52 PM

I'm in. Nothin better to do tonight

|

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
Refs: CGCaps, Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68, baldkenn626, the balt
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

3/26/2010 10:54 PM

haha. yee zack. im just unwinding right now. got done with a gig a lil bit ago..went pretty well, we headlined, made about 100 bucks in tips..and a chick put her belt in the tip bucket.....

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

3/26/2010 10:59 PM

hahaha sounds pretty legit. All I did today was school and work. Can't ride till wednesday

|

Formerly easternbmx55
Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."
Refs: CGCaps, Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68, baldkenn626, the balt
BIKE CHECK
How To Re-Cover A Seat

3/26/2010 11:16 PM

haha,nice..i havent rode..in ever..

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

3/27/2010 5:07 AM

what is FNLC

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/27/2010 5:09 AM

Zachy D wrote:

what is FNLC

haahhaahhahahhaha

|

crystal meth

3/27/2010 8:59 AM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

haha. yee zack. im just unwinding right now. got done with a gig a lil bit ago..went pretty well, we headlined, made about 100 bucks in tips..and a chick put her belt in the tip bucket.....

Did you donate the belt to a random kid on a bike in hopes that he will pull his damn chick pants up?

How the FUCK can someone ride when the crotch of their pants is between their knees? Shit they already walk and run like a damn penguin just to keep their pants up...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/27/2010 1:07 PM

haha, nah, the chick wanted her belt back. she was hot...so i was like..ok. And to the one who asked what FNLC is, its Friday Night Losers Club....this thread is soon to be converted to SNLC...but i wont be back till late tonight.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")