FOR SALE!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2009 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:46 PM

bell moto 7r helmet never used




[LINK TO IMAGE]




dynamo 7ft pool table. slate. automatic ball return. brand new electric blue felt.



[LINK TO IMAGE]


[LINK TO IMAGE]




curbrider flow pedals. 30 shipped.




[LINK TO IMAGE]




nikon fm10 camera with flash, bag and accessories 200 shipped.




[LINK TO IMAGE]



[LINK TO IMAGE]




snowblades perfect for a snowbike $50 shipped



[LINK TO IMAGE]




DK Park Peg 3/8ths. Used once. $15



[LINK TO IMAGE]




DK Park Peg 14mm. Never Used. $15



[LINK TO IMAGE]



Stolen Pivotal Seat. Purple. The one that comes stock on the stolen sinner $15



Stolen SIC wedge post, black in the small size $20

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/19/2009 8:08 PM

damn, i love that frame

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/19/2009 8:13 PM

how much for that helmet?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

7/19/2009 8:23 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

how much for that helmet?

make me an offer man. idk i payed 150 for it and im not sure how much they are now. 80 shipped?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/19/2009 8:26 PM

ok i got mine for 80 now but i know someone that needs it so if you can wait a few days ill let you know what size?

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

7/19/2009 8:27 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

ok i got mine for 80 now but i know someone that needs it so if you can wait a few days ill let you know what size?

80 shipped. medium i think. but it has inserts to make it tighter.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/19/2009 8:28 PM

ok ill let you know man

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

7/19/2009 8:37 PM

my friend has fly rubens for sale that r blk....go on the bmx stuff for sale section

|

77

7/19/2009 8:38 PM

can i get your number, no homo. just myspace it to me or something, i wanna talk about this frame

|

+1

7/19/2009 8:40 PM

P dubb wrote:

can i get your number, no homo. just myspace it to me or something, i wanna talk about this frame

messege me on myspace and ill give it to you k babe? haha

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/19/2009 8:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:46 PM

P dubb wrote:

can i get your number, no homo. just myspace it to me or something, i wanna talk about this frame




|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/19/2009 8:43 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

my friend has fly rubens for sale that r blk....go on the bmx stuff for sale section

|

77

7/19/2009 8:45 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

my friend has fly rubens for sale that r blk....go on the bmx stuff for sale section

bikes r cool wrote:

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/19/2009 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2009 9:14 PM

alright cool.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/19/2009 11:09 PM

boom

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/20/2009 8:57 AM

yeah i need money for mama.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/20/2009 8:58 AM

abod doesnt bump topics, he SONIC BOOMS THEM

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/20/2009 9:21 AM

I'm really loving that front wheel.

|

place signature here.

7/20/2009 10:33 AM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

I'm really loving that front wheel.

please buy it dude. i bought 2 of them and still have one on my bike. it is soooo good. i promise you that you will love it. and anyone who buys it will. such a smooth front wheel. its like a month old too haha. justridebmx remembers when i bought it.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/20/2009 3:27 PM

yeah someone should def buy my front wheel. that thing is literally brand new with 0 scratches.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/20/2009 3:27 PM

abod wrote:

yeah someone should def buy my front wheel. that thing is literally brand new with 0 scratches.

dude abod money~!~~~ where can i get the paper to go to wooadward!!!!!!!!!!!! like for my mom to sign rate now

|

7/20/2009 3:46 PM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

I'm really loving that front wheel.

abod wrote:

please buy it dude. i bought 2 of them and still have one on my bike. it is soooo good. i promise you that you will love it. and anyone who buys it will. such a smooth front wheel. its like a month old too haha. justridebmx remembers when i bought it.

dude i really want it, but i i think i might be low on money right now. and i'll have to check with my mom, she does all the money stuff i sell on ebay.

there also might be a chance i wont be able to get it, because i need a new break setup. but i can probably live on my old brakes for a while. smile

|

place signature here.

7/20/2009 7:29 PM

hey ill buy the front for shure

|

email me at hauler1980@gmail.com
Aim is dvdvdthfg

Refs: ibmxi (x4),irideafly (x2), bmx4life121303, mikelee, tyler_rides!, scwright99, CGCaps, ETBA,dallybiker45,Blake El Gingero,Anthony95

7/20/2009 8:24 PM

dave805 wrote:

hey ill buy the front for shure

okay email me at ambmxteam@aol.com about it.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/20/2009 8:28 PM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

I'm really loving that front wheel.

abod wrote:

please buy it dude. i bought 2 of them and still have one on my bike. it is soooo good. i promise you that you will love it. and anyone who buys it will. such a smooth front wheel. its like a month old too haha. justridebmx remembers when i bought it.

yes sir i did

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

7/20/2009 9:02 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

how much for that helmet?

abod wrote:

make me an offer man. idk i payed 150 for it and im not sure how much they are now. 80 shipped?

if i put my frame on the bathroom sink my mum would smash me

|

"go high, touch the sky"

7/20/2009 9:14 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

how much for that helmet?

abod wrote:

make me an offer man. idk i payed 150 for it and im not sure how much they are now. 80 shipped?

huss wrote:

if i put my frame on the bathroom sink my mum would smash me

haha oh. well i keep both of my bikes in the living room. along with my backpack with my tools and helmet in it.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/20/2009 9:15 PM

yo alex want to ride woodward wednesday?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/20/2009 9:19 PM

brentrides wrote:

yo alex want to ride woodward wednesday?

yeah def. i love that place. haha you know that 6ft quarter right before the big bank hip?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/21/2009 10:13 AM

sonic boom!

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!