FREECOASTER USERS!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2009 7:07 PM

Are freecoasters funner than cassettes?Also,what new tricks does it open up???

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

6/18/2009 7:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2009 7:14 PM

none free coasters are for cheaters.

|

bad case of perfect landing

6/18/2009 7:16 PM

it opens sliders easier fakie look cleaner and not many people run them

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

6/18/2009 7:21 PM

dusto1002 wrote:

shut up.
when was the last time you saw a noob with a freecoaster.
never! almost everybody starts out with a cassette and learns on them then buys a freecoaster.

people like you really annoy me.

|

Refs:
vital: 2pAzR___mtorres14
TCU: doughboi!

6/18/2009 7:26 PM

dusto1002 wrote:

odyss3ybmx wrote:

shut up.
when was the last time you saw a noob with a freecoaster.
never! almost everybody starts out with a cassette and learns on them then buys a freecoaster.

people like you really annoy me.

so r gyros for cheaters too? because the way you see it anything that gives you a different perspective/advantage is cheating?

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

6/18/2009 7:43 PM

I'm thinking of getting one and going Ian Schwartz style,what do you think???

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

6/18/2009 7:50 PM

wilbertice10 wrote:

I'm thinking of getting one and going Ian Schwartz style,what do you think???

hell yea! my fav rider, i have his frame i want one so baddd just no money and idont wanna loose my cassette fakies cuz i jus got good at them like 2 months ago

|

Go Webbie!

6/18/2009 8:53 PM

i love freecoasters, but i hate comin outta fakie, its alot harder cause you need to halfcab or slider. but you gain fakie manny, fakie bars whips w/e, and it feels real cool, i miss mine sometimes

|

6/18/2009 8:58 PM

bishop_bmx wrote:

i love freecoasters, but i hate comin outta fakie, its alot harder cause you need to halfcab or slider. but you gain fakie manny, fakie bars whips w/e, and it feels real cool, i miss mine sometimes

thts wat im afraid of i use a lil pedal pressure wen i do my tireslides so would i have to relearn them?

|

Go Webbie!

6/18/2009 9:10 PM

Soo much fun
get one!
I only miss tire taps alot but if you have breaks then that should work out
Riding like ian sharwcth is REALLY hard sure fc makes fakie easier but you have to control it which is hard
Get one, fuck with it and if you dont like it you could trade it for a cassette easily

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

6/18/2009 9:15 PM

milou wrote:

Soo much fun
get one!
I only miss tire taps alot but if you have breaks then that should work out
Riding like ian sharwcth is REALLY hard sure fc makes fakie easier but you have to control it which is hard
Get one, fuck with it and if you dont like it you could trade it for a cassette easily

you can still tire tap but its all balence at that point my friend did them alot chainless, and ive done a couple with a freecoatser

|

6/18/2009 9:17 PM

I did have a modded coaster brake that I did use as a freecoaster and I did know how to come out of fakies...

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

6/18/2009 9:45 PM

i just switched to a reg wheel after 2 years on a fc they are cool but they get old after a while

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

6/18/2009 9:52 PM

2funny4u wrote:

i just switched to a reg wheel after 2 years on a fc they are cool but they get old after a while

Well after much thought and consideration,I conclude that I will keep my cassette and just ride,then I'll see how that goes out...

|

WILBERT HERNANDEZ...

6/18/2009 9:54 PM

I have a KHE Reverse freecoaster and it was really fun to fakie drop staircases with. You can also hop barspin while you roll backwards. Sometimes they catch while you are fakie-ing fast, so I don't completely trust them.

|

6/19/2009 2:52 AM

Freecoasters r 4 fags who carnt be bothered 2 pedal back

|

6/19/2009 4:18 AM

Bmx_Rebel wrote:

shut the fuck up
i love how every newbie on this site says its cheating
when most of us can fakie just as long on a cassette
i can do halfcabs,tire slides and fakie manuals (only for a few feet) on a cassette
so shut up fag

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

6/19/2009 4:22 AM

i dont say they are cheating and im a noobie if ya think bout it

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

6/19/2009 6:42 AM

dusto1002 wrote:

really??

because i recently started riding a freecoaster after 14+ years of riding freewheel/cassette...i am willing to put up money that i can out fakie you on YOUR bike

Freecoasters open up a whole other style of riding....its not for cheaters

|

titties and beer > everything

6/19/2009 7:18 AM

dusto1002 wrote:

You are an idiot. Just because something gives an advantage with riding doesn't mean it's "cheating." By your logic a gyro is cheating, despite it being advantageous to barspins and tailwhips while having brakes. Same with small gearing, it's lighter and out of the way (you have 22/8, so is that cheating compared to anyone with larger gearing?) ? Open your mind. Not everyone rides the same, and bikes are setup differently. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's cheating.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/19/2009 7:22 AM

I just got a freecoaster two weeks ago and besides the weight i love it, It is not cheating at all, it actually makes some fakie's harder, like if you one eighty a big set of stairs or something, you end up fakie ing way too fast or it engages and fucks you up. Its alot of fun though for like manual pads cuz you can like 180 on full cab off then fakie bar then slider out and shit like that

|

6/19/2009 7:27 AM

Bmx_Rebel wrote:

Dude your a poser faggot. thats why your only picture is you standing on your bike because you can't do any tricks. and learn how to spell "can't" fucking faggot. Call Ian Shwarts or Karl Pointer Fags to there face Karl pointer can fucking fakie wallride to backwards manual, so suck his- and my dick

|

Bmx_Rebel wrote:

Dude your a poser faggot. thats why your only picture is you standing on your bike because you can't do any tricks. and learn how to spell "can't" fucking faggot. Call Ian Shwarts or Karl Pointer Fags to there face Karl pointer can fucking fakie wallride to backwards manual, so suck his- and my dick

|

Bmx_Rebel wrote:

|

6/19/2009 7:56 AM

agreed
bmx_rebel just thinks hes hard and he will never be found out and that we will all go waaw show us a triple backflip and hell look on youtube or something

|

kinky

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

6/19/2009 7:57 AM

im oblivious i dont mind casette i dont mind freecoaster i dont hate on either

|

kinky

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

6/19/2009 8:18 AM

bishop_bmx wrote:

sliders aren't THAT hard though...

you just kinda turn the wheel whichever way haha

but yeah it gets kinda annoying trying to pivot sometimes

|

6/19/2009 11:00 AM

one of my buddies got the khe i hated it the slack was horrible even when he ajusted it it still did like a half crank rotatoin to uch money and to much work just easier to learn clean fakiess...

|

6/19/2009 11:16 AM

i love mine. if u say its cheating, then u should use one. so u can see first hand how to "cheat"

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

6/19/2009 11:17 AM

bishop_bmx wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

sliders aren't THAT hard though...

you just kinda turn the wheel whichever way haha

but yeah it gets kinda annoying trying to pivot sometimes

sliders are hard to keep balanced with. easy to get in and out

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!