FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2008 11:20 AM

ok so yesterday there was a fight between a couple bmxers at the skate park. i wasnt there. my wrist is messed up so i couldnt go. i decided to meet up wit them this morning around 9:45. i get there and im greeted by 4 undercover cops and 2 police in uniform. they proceed to attempt to take my bike for no reason. i told them to pry it from my cold dead fingers and that i didnt know about the fight. which was the truth i just heard about it when i got there. they took my friends bike and arrested him when he literally didnt do anything he wasnt even in the conversation with the cop and he started laughing at one of the kids cuz he fell. and the cop took his bike and threw.THREW. him in the back seat. then they tried to take my shit saying riding bikes just creates problems in the comunity. and i pushed him away from my bike and rode off. i wasnt even there yesterday.god damn cops in this town piss me off. they are all a bunch of corupt ass bitches wit nothing better to do so they fuckin pick on us. aint that some fuckin bullshit.

anyone else got stories about dickhead police

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 11:21 AM

cops are pigs

|

7/29/2008 11:25 AM

hell ya!

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 11:26 AM

cops in my area are actually badass. The park sais no bikes allowed, but they just stroll on by and let us ride. never been an incident with bikers and cops here.

...and I know alot of people say shit like "cops suck" or "fuck the police", but without em, people's shit would get stolen, and there would be nobody to do anything about it.

Your story sounds different though. Its stupid to just take a kids bike for no reason.

|

7/29/2008 11:30 AM

dang the cops in your city sound like dicks.
I have a story, but its not nearly as good as yours:

I have been riding bmx in my town for almost three years now. Out of all that time, only ONCE did a cop tell me and my friends to put helmets on and to walk our bikes until we did so. That was a year and a half ago.
Last month, this cop stopped a group of riders that are friends of mine. He gave ALL of them tickets for not wearing helmets, not having reflectors, and for j-walking. Everybody was pretty pissed cuz before that, the cops didn't give a shit! Then out of nowhere they just give my friends tickets without even so much as a warning. That shit was pretty crappy.

|

Rest assured,
with a heart thats pure,
We'll be victorious
And not let our hate get the best of us!
MOVE

7/29/2008 11:31 AM

ya i understand what you mean tho cuz without them usually there would be less thefts. but my lil brothers bike got stolen a couple months ago and i knew exactly who had it and i had the receipt wit the serial number and the cops wouldnt even look at it. they just told us to buy him a new bike. i was pissed. all the cops out here are dicks. well except my brother in law but he doesnt work on my side of town

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 11:32 AM

ya they do that shit every friday out here they park at street corners and will give you tickets just for lookin at them funny and when you argue they throw you in the back of the car. i hate vegas

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 11:33 AM

yea ..they use to back over our bike and boards when i was in school (the 90's) . i mean they would kill the bikes till you couldnt tell whos bike was where. fuckin pigs are nothing but a waste of money. they think their big and bad .... well i guess they gotta make up for their low self a steam some how. but it doesnt mean they gotta keep coming after the bmx or skaters for that matter. well ok 60% of the skaters in my town needs their boards smashed but other than that they are ok. (not the pig the skaters) .

they care about nothing but their own interests and thats it.

when they told you biking was bad or the community they ment "awww we had to get out lazy asses up and actually do something for once" i can almost bet thats why they are being ass holes. they dont like the fact that they had to deal with a fight (if they were called ? )

.... fuck the police coming !!!!!!!! id rite man. dont let em scare ya man keep holding your own.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

7/29/2008 11:35 AM

On the other hand, the police are usually pretty lenient with us in our town. One time in a town nearby, we were riding a "no bikes" skatepark. A cop showed up, so we all freaked and proceeded to get the hell out of there. Then one of the most beautiful things in my life happened: the cop got on his intercom/speaker-thing and said, "It's ok guys, you don't have to leave. I just came by to see you guys ride."

How awesome is that?

|

Rest assured,
with a heart thats pure,
We'll be victorious
MOVE

7/29/2008 11:35 AM

cops are fucken assholes when it comes to bmx over here

|

7/29/2008 11:37 AM

custom-shredder wrote:

yea ..they use to back over our bike and boards when i was in school (the 90's) . i mean they would kill the bikes till you ...more

i never back down. but i cant be gettin in trouble right now i have been so good not gettin in trouble wit tha law for a couple months i was doin so good but now this. oh well shit happens i guess. but they really need to chill.

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 11:38 AM

guitarbmx wrote:

On the other hand, the police are usually pretty lenient with us in our town. One time in a town nearby, we were riding a "no ...more

i wish our cops were like that !!!! thats frigging sweet !!

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

7/29/2008 11:39 AM

guitarbmx wrote:

On the other hand, the police are usually pretty lenient with us in our town. One time in a town nearby, we were riding a "no ...more

that is pretty cool. your lucky as hell lol here they would take your bike and say your parents have to get it even if your over 18. they are so dumb haha

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 11:39 AM

yeah the cops tryed to give me a ticket for not having a helmet and also for not having brakes.....wtf

|

7/29/2008 11:40 AM

purplerider187 wrote:

ya i understand what you mean tho cuz without them usually there would be less thefts. but my lil brothers bike got stolen a ...more

dude thats cuz u live in vegas which is a pretty corrupt place so the cops are allowed to be hardass's on everyone

|

i like.... stuff

7/29/2008 11:40 AM

for no brakes????!!? wtf did they explain why or just say they can do what they want??

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 11:41 AM

guitarbmx wrote:

custom-shredder wrote:

Ya, buts in a small town nearby. I think the population is like no more than 15,000. That must be why they are so chill. My town is small too, i think we just got up to 55,000.

|

Rest assured,
with a heart thats pure,
We'll be victorious
MOVE

7/29/2008 11:42 AM

purplerider187 wrote:

ya i understand what you mean tho cuz without them usually there would be less thefts. but my lil brothers bike got stolen a ...more

Satanismycopilot wrote:

dude thats cuz u live in vegas which is a pretty corrupt place so the cops are allowed to be hardass's on everyone

i guess but when you have proof on who has ur bike and proof that it is your bike dont you think they could at least check it out. most people are raised to respect cops but how the hell are we supposed to respect the people that decide to fuck with us just cuz they can get away wit it. i say fuck the police. im tired of it.

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 11:43 AM

they didnt tell why.....i just started pedalling my ass off to get away

|

7/29/2008 11:43 AM

custom-shredder wrote:

yea ..they use to back over our bike and boards when i was in school (the 90's) . i mean they would kill the bikes till you ...more

purplerider187 wrote:

i never back down. but i cant be gettin in trouble right now i have been so good not gettin in trouble wit tha law for a ...more

it took me and about 30 kids from 1995 ish till now to even respect us a little bit.

they just gotta realize we art out to cause trouble and that we just wanna ride !! but nooooo they have some stupid idea that we are all out to destroy shit and reek havoc all over the place.

guys dont forget to ride on aug, 1st . even if its just a slow chill ride.

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

7/29/2008 11:46 AM

hell ya. GO BMX DAY. DONT LET THE COPS STOP YOU. GO RIDE. GO HAVE FUN. Get all your friends and hit up every skate park you can find. every street spot. every dirt jump. if you go out in big numbers the cops cant stop you. just go.

lol sorry for like preechin right there.

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 11:48 AM

guitarbmx wrote:

custom-shredder wrote:

guitarbmx wrote:

Ya, buts in a small town nearby. I think the population is like no more than 15,000. That must be why they are so chill. My ...more

my town is about the same. but we get reject city cops that are pissed that they got sent to patrol my town for a year. so they take it out on us instead of taking it to their bosses.

anyway to anyone thats having problems with the 50 : hang in there. sooner or later they will go chase another bunch of people.

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

7/29/2008 11:51 AM

cops around where i live are always in our buisness, always pulling us over for not wearing helmets and not having lights on our bikes... who the fuck puts a light on your bike.? ive gotten trespassing fines before, but i can understand that, cause where messing with shit, other then that fuck cops!

|

7/29/2008 12:01 PM

dam right FuCk ThE PoLiCe

|

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
☺have fun riding☺
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

7/29/2008 12:09 PM

i wnat to be a cop cuz you make money.
and if i do im deciding if i should be dick cocool wink smile cool wink smile tongue laughing shocked angry blink sad unsure kissing w00t grin silly pinch sideways whistling devil dizzy blush cheerful wassat ermm p or a nice cops

there has to be cops in the world or we would all be killing each other more than what we are now.

but cops that are jjust dicks and do things just cuz there cops and they can is fucking gay.

but my park says no bikes but after a while the cops dont care they dont tell you to get out

|

7/29/2008 12:11 PM

cody fulk wrote:

cops around where i live are always in our buisness, always pulling us over for not wearing helmets and not having lights on ...more

cops in my town dont give a shit about that you could look directly at them with no hlemet they dont care they will just wave and they down care if you are in the skate park with a bike.

iun my parkthey used to have times which they closed the par one was like 12 to 5 and i get home from school at 230 but its the summer but they dont have that no more you can stay as long as you want but there are no lights shining on it so you cant see but if there a soocer game going on u can see a little cuz thwere a feilds for spaorts by it

|

7/29/2008 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:51 PM

renzy77 wrote:

and if i do im deciding if i should be dick cocool wink smile cool wink smile tongue laughing shocked angry blink sad unsure kissing w00t grin silly pinch sideways whistling devil dizzy blush cheerful wassat ermm p or a nice ...more

cops actually dont make a ton of money for what they do.

man you say there would be more killing ? idk about that. if they could live in the 1700's, and 1800's with out cops im sure we could do it now. back then it was eye for an eye. meaning if any given person saw you stealing from someone they would take a finger or hand or even a arm. ive read that if you stole something and tryd to run from the person they would cut off your arm and a leg. if you committed murder and someone so much as even thought it was you . . . you would be hung for all to see. then after about 2 weeks of hanging in town they would move your body to the out skirts of town and hang you again to send a message to any new comers.

ooo the good ole days. its was all based on what the general public thought was rite or not for the town. there was no need for cops. they did just fine keeping the "bad guys" at bay. it was simple and to the point. you fuck up you pay or die. easy no bull shit court dates, no over crowded jails, no waste of tax payers dollars to feed scum....... im sure u get the point. but yea anyway to make a really long post short...... WE DONT NEED THEM PIGS !!!!!

|

(\__/)
(")_(")

7/29/2008 12:48 PM

custom-shredder wrote:

man you say there would be more killing ? idk about that. if they ...more

ya, they don't make much money at all.

As far as the government in the 1700s and 1800s, the only reason it worked was because the towns were so small. They lived in villages of about a couple hundred people, so it was easy to point someone out for a crime.
But once we got to urbanization and industrialization in the late 1800s, cities started to form, and the crime rate skyrocketed because there was no enforcement. There was not enough government to control crime in the cities that were growing huge.
Hence, maybe the justice/law enforcement of the 17-1800s is not an ideal system for today's world.

|

Rest assured,
with a heart thats pure,
We'll be victorious
MOVE

7/29/2008 1:55 PM

renzy77 wrote:

and if i do im deciding if i should be dick cocool wink smile cool wink smile tongue laughing shocked angry blink sad unsure kissing w00t grin silly pinch sideways whistling devil dizzy blush cheerful wassat ermm p or a nice ...more

custom-shredder wrote:

man you say there would be more killing ? idk about that. if they ...more

guitarbmx wrote:

ya, they don't make much money at all.

As far as the government in the 1700s and 1800s, the only reason it worked was because ...more

ok proffessers lmao. sorry im like getting a history lesson here. its summer vacation. i dont wanna learn haha

|

ride hard or ride home.

7/29/2008 2:53 PM

yea i know aht u mean theres a new law here in westborough and kids arent aloud to ride bikes on the sidewalks. i thought the cops wouldnt give a shit because its a stupid law but they did and i was ridin along on my friends mirra and i here sirens so i keep riding assuming hes pullin someone over i was right but it was me so he drives right in front of me in his cruiser opens his window and goes he u need to get off of the sidewal!!! now!!! i sadi what what are u talkin about? hes goes "oink" jk and says theres a new law and ur not allowed to ride bicycle on the sidewalk naturally i knew about the law months before this incident so i said what law? oh it was just passed and no kids can ride their bicycles on sidewalks in the downtown area i went are u serious so wats gonna happen if i do? he said o we may take ur bike or give u a ticket and i faked coughed the words thats gay so he heard me and got out of ther cruiser and took down my name so that ended and he drove away and i rode away on the sidewalk

then two weeks later mee and two of my friends are riding we werent even on the sidewal and we see the flashing lights of a pig and we stopped and the pig made us get up onto the sidealk with our bikes and he said u guys know about the new law we said no no sir so he explained it to us and my friend goes oh yea who was it bothering? the cop says i dont know i opposed the law and he said so whos it hurting huh who and the cop gets out of the car and starts actin all coppy so he took out his pad and "got our information" but personally i think he was drawing so after that we just rode of oinkin like pigs the whole way to my house while still riding on the sidewalk
thats why i hate pigs and their childish antics

|