FUCK YES!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2011 4:39 PM

So as most of you guys know I've been trying to sell trade my profile wheels? So I had them on craigslist and keep getting offer but not good ones... So I decided to try one more time and some guy text 10 min after I post saying if I have cranks to sell to he'll buy em for 600!!!!

So my profile wheels and fly cranks v3 for 600!!! I'm pumped!!! I can get the other stuff for my bike and new wheels and cranks!!!

|

THE GOD OF ALL BIKES-ODYSSEUS!!! CHECK IT!!!
Refs~
VITAL~Robamullen, Jrage, Zackridesatierra, Udbmx, ajp62696, Brenden1207, Lee_Rager, Loco_for_riding, Element4all

4/7/2011 4:39 PM

CSB wink
What are you going to buy with that cash

|

4/7/2011 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2011 4:41 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

CSB wink

personally id spend it on hookers and blow.... but thats just me

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

4/7/2011 4:42 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

CSB wink

Black tar heroine

|

4/7/2011 4:43 PM

Umm idk yet. Haha. I'll look tonight. But I'm for sure getting white primo spokes wipperman chain and fit faf teal wall tires... Umm Ill be getting new cranks 22mm idk wut ones and new wheels..

|

Refs~
VITAL~Robamullen, Jrage, Zackridesatierra, Udbmx, ajp62696, Brenden1207, Lee_Rager, Loco_for_riding, Element4all

4/7/2011 4:45 PM

Or I'll just sell the rest of my bike?? Idk and have one solid bike an. Lot of extra cash??

|

Refs~

4/7/2011 4:45 PM

sounds too good to be true

|

4/7/2011 4:51 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

Umm idk yet. Haha. I'll look tonight. But I'm for sure getting white primo spokes wipperman chain and fit faf teal wall tires... Umm Ill be getting new cranks 22mm idk wut ones and new wheels..

twoms or tibiad, maybe powerbites if u like em. those would be my 3 22mm crank choices

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

4/7/2011 6:54 PM

thats a good price, if hes not trying to scam you. build some gsport wheels. and for cranks, get the twombolts. i have them and they are my favorite pair of cranks ive ever ran. soooo solid and simple. ive only had to tighten mine a 1/4 of a turn 2 times in 2 months.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

4/7/2011 6:57 PM

D Thompson wrote:

sounds too good to be true

this.......be weary and bring some friends with you.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/7/2011 7:13 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

thats a good price, if hes not trying to scam you. build some gsport wheels. and for cranks, get the twombolts. i have them and they are my favorite pair of cranks ive ever ran. soooo solid and simple. ive only had to tighten mine a 1/4 of a turn 2 times in 2 months.

I haven't had to tighten my Profiles in 4 months, and that's only cause I got a new BB at Christmas. Just saying.

OT: Nice sell. What were the wheels?

|

4/7/2011 7:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2011 7:30 PM

Well I'll be going to him and we don't live in a city it's a small town And everyone has some gun in there truck to shoot rabbits and stuff aha so if everything happens he'll get a 45 in his ass by my mom hahahaha.. So that's covered. And it doesn't sound way to good to be true. cause I didn't even know any bmxers here but the local craigs is in pheonix and that's three hours in the cityand he thought I lived there so idk haha.. Ithink I'll just sell the rest of my bike and have like 1000 and spend 100 ony other bike

|

Refs~

4/7/2011 7:47 PM

....and dont forget, my jcpc pedals lol im jk but thats cool bro glad it worked out for you.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/7/2011 8:02 PM

Be careful about this there are tons of scamers on c-list, if you're going to meet him in person then thats better but only take cash, and DO NOT send the shit to him.

|

4/7/2011 8:05 PM

eh, dont get all hyped up for nothing man. Don't get overly excited just to get shut down. If it does go through, good luck man

|

4/7/2011 9:19 PM

Just got backed.. My sisters boyfriend and of two of his friend went with me cause he said he would meet tonight so we get the and my sisters boyfriend gets out of the truck and gets the wheels and goes upto the guy and the guy hits him so my sisters boy friend friends jumped out and they beat the shit outa the kid.. WTF... so stupid I had my shit all picked out.. Got 15 bucks out of his pocket for gas but that's all he had.. Fuckin faggots these day!!!!!! Ahh I'm pissed.. Wish I didn't have a broken leg i was so pissed... They had to put him in his car he was so fucked up tho..

|

Refs~

4/7/2011 9:22 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

Just got backed.. My sisters boyfriend and of two of his friend went with me cause he said he would meet tonight so we get the and my sisters boyfriend gets out of the truck and gets the wheels and goes upto the guy and the guy hits him so my sisters boy friend friends jumped out and they beat the shit outa the kid.. WTF... so stupid I had my shit all picked out.. Got 15 bucks out of his pocket for gas but that's all he had.. Fuckin faggots these day!!!!!! Ahh I'm pissed.. Wish I didn't have a broken leg i was so pissed... They had to put him in his car he was so fucked up tho..

haha that blows but awesome story.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

4/7/2011 9:24 PM

That shits fucked up, so the guy was planning on robbing you pretty much... Guy got what he deserves. at least no one got shot or stabbed.

|

4/7/2011 9:26 PM

Ya that's why they fucked him up so bad becuase if I didn't have a broken leg it woulda been me that got hit and I'm only 14 and he looked like 23

|

Refs~

4/7/2011 9:38 PM

fucken low-lifes, good thing you brought backup

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/7/2011 9:38 PM

wow like I said earlier theres alot of shady people on c-list, Well if you think of it this way even if it was you, you could have sued the shit outa his ass and made off with some money lol

|

4/7/2011 9:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2011 10:17 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

damn thats crazy, good thing you brought some people with you. i always bring my friend when im selling or buying something on craigslist.

|

4/7/2011 9:55 PM

Odyssey339 wrote:

damn...thats crazy man...knew it was a scam when he said he was gonna pay $600 for it...glad you guys are alright.

|

4/7/2011 10:08 PM

Ya I thought it was sketchy but why not try lol... But thanks guys.. Ima start bringing friends always now... Never thought about that stuff used to trade in buckeye with random guys from craigs alone not even thinking... Crazy shit

|

Refs~

4/8/2011 1:18 AM

Odyssey339 wrote:

Ya I thought it was sketchy but why not try lol... But thanks guys.. Ima start bringing friends always now... Never thought about that stuff used to trade in buckeye with random guys from craigs alone not even thinking... Crazy shit

wait, so you didnt get the wheels back?

|

St Kilda Steeze.

4/8/2011 1:24 AM

Odyssey339 wrote:

sounds like bullshit to me.

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/8/2011 2:00 AM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

sounds like bullshit to me.

Yeah its looking that way

|

4/8/2011 8:29 AM

How it sound like bullshit?? Want to talk to my sisters boyrfriend? I even told dirumper our deals off I thought I was gonna get this 600... I was gonNa buy my shit for my Sunday funday then sell the rest of that bike and have cash.... Idk how it sounds like bullshit

|

Refs~