FUCK YESS!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2013 8:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2013 8:15 PM

Just scored Fit Indents + Ti Profile Spindle for $80 off a mate in tassy :DDD!!!

Fuck i love him so much!

All i need is profile flush bolt kit and they are perfect! They need a bit of surface rust removal, but other than that they are fucking perfect!

PICS: http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/v/944628_370294463075198_911210586_n.jpg?oh=cce6ef53840ad1fc2ff81c5423de0cb3&oe=5184146F&__gda__=1367654366_f889973f1ff8637429897505e5af3e70

Score or what?

Thanks to my mate i don't have to worry about cranks!

|

5/1/2013 8:17 PM

Score except the ti spindles are shit they wear out faster & I know this kid who was just going up a roll in not even leaving the ramp just going up to chill & it snapped (probably cracked but still)

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/1/2013 8:19 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Score except the ti spindles are shit they wear out faster & I know this kid who was just going up a roll in not even leaving the ramp just going up to chill & it snapped (probably cracked but still)

For $60-80 AUD, Fit indents with a titanium spindle is a huge score, even if the ti spindle snaps, ill still have fit indents and ill just buy a spindle for $30 chromoly 4130 one!

i got these super cheap, and he said he's going to try and get a bolt kit for it for me.

So physicked

|

5/1/2013 8:19 PM

Profiles aren't worth what people think they are. Nor are flush mounts worth 30 bucks

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/1/2013 8:20 PM

Looks like ya done good bro

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/1/2013 9:11 PM

future FBM wrote:

Profiles aren't worth what people think they are. Nor are flush mounts worth 30 bucks

They come without bolts though man, so i got to buy bolts for it, And it's only profile titanium spindle which is like $150-200 AUD just for the goddamn spindle, and fit indents are like $180 AUD, so for $60 and not much wear, it's a good deal...

He rides MTB Downhill bikes, and sold his bike without the crankset.

|

5/1/2013 9:18 PM

I'd get that just for the spindle haha, if it's a good condition thats a steal itself. But the cranks are ghetto....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/1/2013 10:13 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I'd get that just for the spindle haha, if it's a good condition thats a steal itself. But the cranks are ghetto....

nah the cranks have just got dead paint haha, he left them outside by accident for a day and it was a misty morning, that's why the paint has got surface rust,

I used to work at a powder coating place so i can get those cranks back to new condition...
The ti spindle is deff a steal man!

|

5/1/2013 10:13 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

(on a side note, better than my stock cult cc02 crank arms with pinch bolts and sharp edges and alloy un-hollow spindle)
LOL

|

5/2/2013 1:12 AM

By the way guys, i used to work at a powdercoating place! so the cranks will be gloss black. smile

|

5/2/2013 3:24 AM

that is a steal, i hate when poeple are excited they got a good deal and guys on hear bash on it and shit.

|

5/2/2013 3:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2013 3:36 AM

greenbastard wrote:

that is a steal, i hate when poeple are excited they got a good deal and guys on hear bash on it and shit.

Yep, me too. And it's all because of ONE situation they know of where someone had a problem.

Nice score, OP.

|

5/2/2013 3:39 AM

Man that's dope, Fit Indents are some dope ass cranks, my friend had his 19mm for like 4 years now and they're still stiff as a stiffy.
That's some good shit right there, as for the Ti spindle, that's pretty good too, I never was into Ti stuff cause they're expensive as hell but good for you man.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/2/2013 6:54 AM

Nice man!

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/2/2013 6:58 AM

Sounds pretty nice, never been a Ti person, but a Ti spindle sounds pretty nice. I'd ride one if I got it for free or dirt cheap. I'd never pay full price for one though.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/2/2013 7:07 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Sounds pretty nice, never been a Ti person, but a Ti spindle sounds pretty nice. I'd ride one if I got it for free or dirt cheap. I'd never pay full price for one though.

yeah man im the same!

He told me he had cranks i could buy.. i asked him how much, he said name i price, i said $80 and he said $70 cause you're a mate, and i asked what cranks they were and stuff, and i asked if it was a chromoly spindle and he goes Ti ....

I was like WAAAAAHT

|

5/2/2013 8:33 AM

I wasnt saying it was terrible but the splines wear quicker so I thought id just say that.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/2/2013 8:43 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I wasnt saying it was terrible but the splines wear quicker so I thought id just say that.

Titanium is extremely hard, and is VERY hard to wear out. The main disadvantage with Titanium (Other than cost) is that it is easier to snap than Chromoly, as with it being so hard it is very brittle. But then when has anyone ever snapped a spindle?

|