FUCKING LITTLE KIDS!@*!@)(#+)#&*

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2009 1:52 PM

so went to the afternoon session today at the local park to find that this week is a BMX summer camp, this wouldnt have been a problem had the instructors actually taken some time to teach them some skate park ettiquite (its now day 4 of the camp btw). thank god it was the free session from 3-4 because i would have been even more pissed had i paid for this shit...

so it was me and 3 other regulars, and about 15 eight to ten year olds on their shitty walmart bikes riding in circles around the fly box continuously. after a while they started to get ballsy and as i would go up the nine foot quarter they would try and race behind me between the nine and the flybox... then they would try and sneak through the other side where the lander to the flybox and the roller is so i'd have to land and slam on the brakes...

i would have hit them if i wasnt such a big guy, but a 5'10" 220lb guy coming down from the top of a nine foot quarter at 15mph isnt going to end well for the kid...

i hate little kids with a passion...

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

7/2/2009 1:54 PM

mee to i dont get why parents/adults think its a good idea to bring them to sk8 parks

|

i done did got a federal now

7/2/2009 1:56 PM

Fuck dude. I'd be so pissed off. I would have hit them anyway

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

7/2/2009 1:56 PM

i got the wrong idea the first time i read the title..

little kids are fucking annoying,hit them one time,i garuntee theyll never get in your way again

|

7/2/2009 2:06 PM

the only the i hate more than little kids on bikes at the park is little kids on scooters/heelys/ripsticks. there used to be a couple of grown men on ripsticks, too

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/2/2009 2:55 PM

hey kids are my pride and joy without them i cant live

|

7/2/2009 3:02 PM

michael.jackson wrote:

hey kids are my pride and joy without them i cant live

who ever is a mod pleese remove all these fucken fags....

|

7/2/2009 3:11 PM

yeah wheres 2funny4u he needs to help

|

7/2/2009 3:38 PM

GR@NT wrote:

yeah wheres 2funny4u he needs to help

the same place he is every other time something needs to be moderated... nowhere to be found!

|

7/2/2009 3:53 PM

same thing hapened the other day this women took her 5 kids to the park and the four that could ride just did circles and the other one was in a stroller that she left at the TOP OF THE BOX JUMP and then promptly walked to the side of the park and started to read a magazine and then the park host told her she'd have to move the kid in the stroller then later i was over by her and she was yellin at the park host sayin shit like "WHAT DO THINK I DONT KNOW HOW TO RAISE MY OWN KIDS" then the park host told her she'd have 2 leave

|

7/2/2009 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2009 4:22 PM

kwbike.co wrote:

same thing hapened the other day this women took her 5 kids to the park and the four that could ride just did circles and the other one was in a stroller that she left at the TOP OF THE BOX JUMP and then promptly walked to the side of the park and started to read a magazine and then the park host told her she'd have to move the kid in the stroller then later i was over by her and she was yellin at the park host sayin shit like "WHAT DO THINK I DONT KNOW HOW TO RAISE MY OWN KIDS" then the park host told her she'd have 2 leave

should have jumped over the kid on the box jump

|

7/2/2009 4:24 PM

kwbike.co wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

that would have been gangsta

|

7/2/2009 4:48 PM

kwbike.co wrote:

SEANimal757 wrote:

is she fucking stupid? lol

|

Boxman for President

7/2/2009 4:51 PM

she just wanted her kid to get a good view

|

7/2/2009 6:11 PM

damn, werent we all those little kids too. Dave, it doesnt sound good when you start talkin shit about an 8 year old's bike, i can understand ur frustration, but that's immature. I also dont think you should be blaming the kids, it's the park and the instructors who decided to have a camp there and not teach them park etiquette. They should have just closed the park to the campers like they normally used to do.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

7/2/2009 6:22 PM

EisManX wrote:

damn, werent we all those little kids too. Dave, it doesnt sound good when you start talkin shit about an 8 year old's bike, i can understand ur frustration, but that's immature. I also dont think you should be blaming the kids, it's the park and the instructors who decided to have a camp there and not teach them park etiquette. They should have just closed the park to the campers like they normally used to do.

i talked to the instructors about it, theyre gonna fix it.

those kids just dont belong in a skatepark unless its in a camp, they need to regulate that shit again, its not just dangerous for them, its dangerous for me too having to swerve and stop to fast or bail out on the fly box. probably more dangerous for me than it is for them, b/c i'm "the responsible one" and should have been looking where i was going instead of them.

|

7/2/2009 6:29 PM

yea it's just a bad move on the park employees to let little kids ride during normal sessions, hell ya dont see little kids in go-karts racing in the daytona 500 with the big boys, ya catch my drift

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

7/2/2009 6:30 PM

that sucks, u should just rock one of their worlds. then NONE of them will be in ur way

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/2/2009 7:33 PM

I dont even ride at skateparks, Too many effing ppl, Street is my heart.

|

7/2/2009 7:36 PM

hey im a little kid! but i dont do that shit i hate when people do that even older kids that suck do it its annoyin i flip out when they do it and sometimes throw there bikes if they dnt move wen i ask them nicelly

|

7/2/2009 7:39 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

hey im a little kid! but i dont do that shit i hate when people do that even older kids that suck do it its annoyin i flip out when they do it and sometimes throw there bikes if they dnt move wen i ask them nicelly

i went to the park one time and there was a guy trying to feeble an 8inch tall ledge. pegless, and he couldnt hop but 2-5 inches. so he would just pull his front tire up and let it move on the ledge. fuckin pathetic, because he took up the whole box in the process

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/2/2009 7:39 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

i went to the park one time and there was a guy trying to feeble an 8inch tall ledge. pegless, and he couldnt hop but 2-5 inches. so he would just pull his front tire up and let it move on the ledge. fuckin pathetic, because he took up the whole box in the process

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/2/2009 7:40 PM

Goldensonny wrote:

I dont even ride at skateparks, Too many effing ppl, Street is my heart.

haha you know it streeeettttt

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes