Faction BMX. 22's

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2010 1:57 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Now never mind the wheels. I have a new set on. This bike you are looking at is a prototype bike from faction bmx. This bike uses 22 inch wheels. Now you are probably wondering why 22 inch wheels. Well its very simple. Its faster, more stable and you don't get that bump steer/ death grip when you hit a lip wrong.

Here are the dimensions of the frame.

21.6 tt
13.5 cs
74 degree ht
71 degree st
12.5 stand over height.
5 mm drop outs
4.14 lbs.

tubes are not all that hard to find.......yes you can run 20inch tubes. They work fine.

If you are interested in one of these please let me know.

Plus be on the look out for hoffman bikes to be putting out their own 22 inch bike soon.
They will be made and designed by Faction. At least thats what I hear......

peace
|

3/18/2010 2:29 AM

I dont really like the idea. But thats just me

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

3/18/2010 2:46 AM

ride one and then tell me what you think.

SO much easier to blast everything.

|

3/18/2010 4:58 AM

Well....it looks like shit.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/18/2010 7:08 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

so does ur gay ass spongebob

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

3/18/2010 7:43 AM

hmm 22's... cool...

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

3/18/2010 7:52 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

Spongebob is sweet.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

3/18/2010 8:36 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

Spongebob is sweet.

spongebob makes me hard....

|

crystal meth

3/18/2010 11:34 AM

Seriously? So all you have to do is look at a sponge and you want to rape it? hahahah

so really what do you guys think about the bike and the idea behind it?

|

3/18/2010 11:37 AM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

Seriously? So all you have to do is look at a sponge and you want to rape it? hahahah

its gay, just like your penis.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

3/18/2010 11:47 AM

deucedeuce540 wrote:

well it does have alot of holes hahah jkjk

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

3/18/2010 11:52 AM

i dont see the point, its like when they tried to make a 25" mtb, the market is too huge already to make another wheel size, leanr to jump better if u need bigger wheels or get a 24"mtb.

|

chicks dig scars

3/18/2010 12:01 PM

I'm pretty set with my 20's. If you know how to ride, you won't have any problems.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/19/2010 3:35 AM

serealdesigns wrote:

i dont see the point, its like when they tried to make a 25" mtb, the market is too huge already to make another wheel size, leanr to jump better if u need bigger wheels or get a 24"mtb.

I don't need to learn to jump better. Check my profile.

I need real input about this guys. Look at the site and check out the bikes.........

www.factionbmx.com
|

1/9/2011 1:49 PM

Faction's zitegeist bike is the best deal in BMX. I compared every complete bike on Dans Comp and like a million other stores and it came out as best spec per dollar. OK it's an unknown brand //// but a bike that rides good and wins goddam races for half the price of any other full cromo complete??? no brainer if like me, ya don't have a rich mom or a dayjob.

|

1/9/2011 1:58 PM

i mean itd be cool to try but its not really something you can try. its stupid cause you have to buy forks, frame, wheels, certain size cranks. and then if something brakes their is only one company that makes it. and what if their warranty sucks dick! your screwed. stick to 20'' where there is several companys in the trade.

|

1/9/2011 2:42 PM

Hate to break it to you!
There is no market for it. I sure think that the bmx scene need more innovations but this is definitely going the wrong direction.

|

1/9/2011 2:54 PM

CARL wrote:

Hate to break it to you!
There is no market for it. I sure think that the bmx scene need more innovations but this is definitely going the wrong direction.

This. There's barely the market for 24" BMX, and with ONE company doing 22", I won't even consider their bikes.

|

1/9/2011 6:17 PM

CARL wrote:

Hate to break it to you!

Kenealy wrote:

This. There's barely the market for 24" BMX, and with ONE company doing 22", I won't even consider their bikes.

theres lots of 24" fags around here, they all have something to prove. but 22" seems point less. that bike looks fugly anyway, and you'd have to be 6' tall to ride it.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson

email: scwright99@hotmail.com

1/9/2011 6:22 PM

none of you have noticed this thread is old

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/9/2011 6:26 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

this bitch is a fucking zombie

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/9/2011 6:32 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

this bitch is a fucking zombie

what?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/24/2011 9:06 PM

yo DD540-

What's the news on that new frame/fork? The first frame seemed a little off on the specs (long back end, low Bcool

Everyone that I see ride reports from all seem to be really tall. Have any shorter people had a go on your bike and if so, what did they think?

|

3/7/2012 8:03 AM

Interview with Chris Moeller about the 22" wheel S&M HOLMES:

http://www.bmxunion.com/blog/interview/insight-sm-22-bikes/#more-21730

|

3/7/2012 8:26 AM

Thanks! I totally missed this yesterday.

|