Faction amero

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2019 2:23 PM

Well hello....im wez and I'm 41,I've loved bmx since about 10 years old,recently a friend sold me a faction amero in white,but have no knowledge of this company and when looking I find very little info,currently trying to get parts and decals,any help would be great.....thankyou.

|

12/27/2019 2:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2019 2:42 PM

Are you on Facebook? There's a 22 inch BMX group that would probably be very helpful. Did you try the contact form 9n the Faction site?

|

12/27/2019 2:57 PM

Yeah I have left a couple of questions via the contact form but no reply and I don't do Facebook due to nutty ex lol.

|

12/27/2019 5:44 PM

Faction is credited with (re)starting the 22 inch wheel bmx (craze?). GT did make a 22 inch wheeled bike in the 80's but it never caught on.

Faction created their first bike, called the Zeitgeist in around 2010? (my dates are probably off but that's a rough time estimate)

That frame turned out to have really bad angles so they came out with some sample frames they called Amero MK1. They gave these to team riders and made adjustments to it before releasing the Amero.

They are based out of England and the company was started by two brothers.

as far as parts, you need 22 inch wheels and tires. You can use 20 inch tubes just fine. I'm assuming you have the fork? if not you'll need a 22 inch fork as well.

All the other parts are the same as any other bmx bike.

|

12/28/2019 12:44 AM

Thankyou my friend,I wanted to keep everything original if I could but clearly not gonna happen,have you d some nice twenty two forks and wheels on interweb,thankyou.
|

12/28/2019 11:25 AM

WTP, Fit and Revenge all make 22" wheels. I think the pinned Revenge or Fit wheels are a bit cheaper. S&M makes 22" forks. You'll want the widemouths if you want to run 2.4" tires.

|