Facts NYC

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2016 3:51 PM

Animal dropped an 18 minute edit and it's amazing . Editing is top notch and I love all the clips . Modern and classic style street , bunch of crazy spots and set ups . Music is sick and overall I'm super impressed. Loved how it came out.

In other news , I have my bike on the balcony . It's snowy and cold as fuck outside but it's covered. I wrapped a bag around the frame and cranks and then put a tarp over it that should help keep some moisture out . Think that's decent for now ?
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/19/2016 4:40 PM

I will always love animal and this video was sick but it does make me miss the classic animal style. When everyone rode metal pegs and scerbo still filmed and edited the videos. No edwin or tom white in this video either, oh well. Atleast it had the shiftlife/teamSAF section. I've ridden with a few of those dudes and they are the realest street riders i've ever seen. Video was pretty killer though, one of the best of 2016 for sure.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/19/2016 8:13 PM

I miss Scerbo too. The Niranonta brothers rule though. The Southcoast BMX/Bungay edit is worth a watch too. Dude does a fakie-nose-manual-rail ride. Insane.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/19/2016 8:40 PM

The video was sick but I think the animal team just isn't on the level that odyssey or fit is. Ps. I'd wrap it up like bread and tie it closed. Even then, it's a bad idea to leave it outside.

|

- ShredAddix.com

12/19/2016 9:09 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

I miss Scerbo too. The Niranonta brothers rule though. The Southcoast BMX/Bungay edit is worth a watch too. Dude does a ...more

Yeah! And reed starks transmission section. The internet was blessed today.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/20/2016 1:23 AM

Far too many pegs for an 18 minute video. Luckily matt miller made up for it though

|

12/20/2016 9:16 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Yeah! And reed starks transmission section. The internet was blessed today.

Oh damn. Saw all the posts about it but didn't actually watch it. Thanks for the reminder

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

12/20/2016 9:35 AM

Like it. Super chill street riding.

|

12/20/2016 10:26 AM

Also would've loved a section from Hamilton

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

12/20/2016 10:50 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I will always love animal and this video was sick but it does make me miss the classic animal style. When everyone rode metal ...more

i agree with all of this. also i was disappointed there was only 1 gralla clip

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

12/20/2016 2:38 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

This.

More footage of him & Chase Dehart is always nice. Edwin would be nice too.

I was pleased at the lack of Nigel footage though.

|

12/20/2016 3:50 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This.

I was pleased at the lack of Nigel ...more

Double pegs to 180 bars just aren't impressive when Colin V is on the squad

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

12/20/2016 8:20 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This.

I was pleased at the lack of Nigel ...more

I spoke highly of Nigel before but now I don't even consider him part of BMX . No typical edits , little to no involvement . Don't want him to be apart of this edit

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short