Fakes!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2011 10:15 AM

|

3/2/2011 10:36 AM

well wtf do u expect... im not even sure i want to click on those links lol

|

3/2/2011 10:37 AM

Sinister Game wrote:

well wtf do u expect... im not even sure i want to click on those links lol

The links are fine.

Do legit GT frames sell for $3500?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

3/2/2011 10:37 AM

its called walmart

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

3/2/2011 12:44 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

its called walmart

what do you expect from gt wink

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/2/2011 1:00 PM

Hey,they havent sold those low end bikes at walmart for years now.dizzy

|

3/2/2011 1:38 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Hey,they havent sold those low end bikes at walmart for years now.dizzy

:D hehhe

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/2/2011 1:43 PM

I haven't seen anyone on ANY kind of GT in years...
99% of the people that ride a GT are sponsored by them, and the other 1% is Bloghogs lol

|

3/2/2011 1:45 PM

has gt ever made a titaanium frame? cuz my friend has a chrome gt frame that he got from somebody and he thinks it might be titanium

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

3/2/2011 1:47 PM

yeah, spikez shares them all the time and theyre actually entertaining.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/2/2011 1:49 PM

Dolphin wrote:

has gt ever made a titaanium frame? cuz my friend has a chrome gt frame that he got from somebody and he thinks it might be titanium

Never a production model.

|

3/2/2011 5:16 PM

What makes them fake?
Not doubting you just curious.

|


Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

3/2/2011 5:27 PM

The fact that GT didnt make them,or authorize them.From what Ive read,trademarks,patents ect.are pretty much ignored in Taiwan.That fixie is probably going to be the next c&d GT issues.

|

3/2/2011 5:33 PM

If only GT would bring back the Tequesta (mountain bike) I used to have one and that thing was indestructable! I got hit by cars 3 times on that bike and it never had a scratch. I rode the hell out of it for 12 years before I had to reluctantly retire it. I don't know much about their BMX bikes other than I was never very impressed, but Mike Day rides for them and he won an olympic gold medal so GT must be doing something right.

|

3/2/2011 5:39 PM

the only thing i know about GT is that bloghogs likes them

|

3/2/2011 6:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2011 6:01 PM

when i first started bmx i got an old gt race bike

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490