Create New Tag
Kurb Kurb
9/21/2007 1:44 PM

is this truly the accepted name to a manual-180 to pivot 180-out........cuz i normally just refer to them as \"a Davey\" (cuz D-wats does 'em in almost every vid)???

| Quote

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป