Fakie help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2017 1:26 PM

I'm right foot forward
180 to the left
Spin bars to the right
BUT I CAN ONLY FAKIE HALF CAB OUT ON THE RIGHT SIDE!! And I can do it with ease and don't even practice it..ever and its so frustrating!! It feels impossible to fake half cab left I've been trying for over 6 months to do it but could do it to the right in under a day.. And can do it every time now I don't know what to do

|

6/8/2017 2:34 PM

Try riding a coaster for a while it will may solve your problem.
Before I had a problem, I am left foot forward, I 180 ed to the right, half cab to the right too but with my right foot forward, rode a coaster for a while, problem solved, I had these locked for flat 180's but after a gap my feet were just lost and I was either failing (most of the time) or landed them super sketchy, now I do them correctly 100% even with a cassette.
It's kind if logic because the feet just stays in place with a coaster but since you can't use pedal pressure with a coaster, it forces you to do the right carve.

You 180 to the left, so try under rotate them a little, as soon as your bike land, pull your right hand to start a carve, then you have two options : 1. half cab out, it should come easy, 2. when your fakie carve starts pull the other hand to do a slider.
This technique works the same for coaster and cassette.

|

6/8/2017 3:19 PM

Over rotate the 180 slightly

|

6/10/2017 1:20 AM

Hey bro , i was like you , and believe me ... it's just your brain , you used turn to the right side when fakie because your pedal on the left side was down . In that case it will be really hard to fakie to the left side .
-----
Just drop the driver side pedal down and imagine yourself doing it. And it will happen .

|