Fakie help

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2017 7:57 PM

When i'm doing my fakie I cant seem to get my back wheel up and start rolling backwards

|

If you ain't fallin you ain't trying.

12/30/2017 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2017 8:30 PM

Practice. That's it. It took me a while to learn fakies and one day a long time ago lol, I was at the park doing fakies off a quarter and it finally clicked, I got them every time and just did it... just put your weight back more and pedal back a little bit faster than you're hub goes just pushing the bike backwards... if it gets warmer and doesn't rain I can make a how to for you if you'd like...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

12/30/2017 8:33 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Practice. That's it. It took me a while to learn fakies and one day a long time ago lol, I was at the park doing fakies off a quarter and it finally clicked, I got them every time and just did it... just put your weight back more and pedal back a little bit faster than you're hub goes just pushing the bike backwards... if it gets warmer and doesn't rain I can make a how to for you if you'd like...

Sure, I'd love a how to!

|

If you ain't fallin you ain't trying.

12/30/2017 8:55 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

SKKRRT SKRRT wrote:

Sure, I'd love a how to!

Ok I'll try to work on one then... but the weather is going to determine it though lol... I'll keep you posted on it...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

12/30/2017 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2017 10:08 PM

In the meantime:

https://riders.co/en/bmx

More specifically:

https://riders.co/en/bmx/tricks/fakie

They gave an app too.

|