Fakie rollouts

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2013 2:49 PM

I can ride fakie pretty good but 4/5 times i screw up the rollout. Usually when im about to get it, ill take my right foot off the pedals right before I put my wheel back on the ground (left foot forward), and I also just completely screw up the beginning. I've watched lots of videos and cant figure out what i'm doing wrong. So just like a step-by-step or tips, any and all help is appreciated.

|

i ride for fun

11/21/2013 3:33 PM

How long have you been at it? Get a good speed going, pedal back more, keep your body squared like you're sitting in a chair, lean back just a bit, roll it out. It comes with practice.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/21/2013 7:38 PM

Do you get the full rotation? If you under rotate it makes it so much harder to fakie

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/21/2013 7:45 PM

Practice endo rollouts first of all if possible. Come in at a small angle and you should know which way you feel comfortable rolling out. Then practicing rolling back while cranking back and feeling which foot feels most comfortable to give pedal pressure with. So come in at a small angle, roll back, crank till about almost 90 degrees, then pedal pressure and ride away.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/21/2013 8:31 PM

I saw this thread and i was going to make a rollout how to anyways so i made one for you!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/22/2013 12:04 PM

Wow, thanks for the help everybody. Wasn't expecting this much haha. But like I can ride fakie fine and turn out, for some reason its the turning back forward that i always screw up. Im about to go riding so hopefully you guys' help and the video will help me. Thanks guys

|

i ride for fun