Fakie sliders

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2010 3:19 PM

they are the best way to fakie but i just cant get em like. i can fakie then pivot but i slide it like 20 degrees then it stops sliding is there a curtain way of doing them

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 3:34 PM

just go faster and lean it over like doing a table. thats what ive been told. but i do them the wrong way for how i get out.

|

chicks dig scars

1/19/2010 3:35 PM

serealdesigns wrote:

just go faster and lean it over like doing a table. thats what ive been told. but i do them the wrong way for how i get out.

i cant do tables ahahaha

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 3:35 PM

i just half cab...

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/19/2010 3:41 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

i just half cab...

yeah but slidrrs are seexxy

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 3:43 PM

just do fakie flairs. it looks so much better hahahha

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 3:47 PM

Harry95 wrote:

just do fakie flairs. it looks so much better hahahha

haha but do you have any tips on how to get em to slide the whole way round

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 3:57 PM

cassette or freecoaster?

|

1/19/2010 4:00 PM

Skanimal wrote:

cassette or freecoaster?

cassette

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 4:02 PM

fakie then turn around leaving tire on the ground.
simple

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/19/2010 4:03 PM

lean your weight over to the opposite side you fakie out of. then turn your shoulders while keeping the tire on the ground. its really easy when you get em i naturaly do them sometimes

|

1/19/2010 4:04 PM

For real though.
start fakie make sure you have them dialed, then turn your wheel sideways it happens fast like whip it sideways then turn the bars hard the oppo direction putting your weight slightly back then slide that tire!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/19/2010 4:10 PM

funtington wrote:

For real though.
start fakie make sure you have them dialed, then turn your wheel sideways it happens fast like whip it sideways then turn the bars hard the oppo direction putting your weight slightly back then slide that tire!

thanks i think A23 sed it easier and i think hes way is better

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 4:11 PM

all you have to do is... when in the middle of your fakie, going at a pretty good speed, turn your bars between 90 degrees and straight depending on where your feet are at the time. oh and dont stop back peddaling, it has to flow together with not even the slightest bit of pedal pressure. just takes practice. again, where ever your feet are during the back pedal is what determines how much your bars are turned. once you get good at them, you can do a super long one as if you were on a freecoaster or you can do them going really slow. practice. hope this helps. just ask a question if your confused.

|

1/19/2010 4:15 PM

Skanimal wrote:

all you have to do is... when in the middle of your fakie, going at a pretty good speed, turn your bars between 90 degrees and straight depending on where your feet are at the time. oh and dont stop back peddaling, it has to flow together with not even the slightest bit of pedal pressure. just takes practice. again, where ever your feet are during the back pedal is what determines how much your bars are turned. once you get good at them, you can do a super long one as if you were on a freecoaster or you can do them going really slow. practice. hope this helps. just ask a question if your confused.

how do i slide it around like i can turn my bars tio the left then to the right and slide it but it wont spin the whole way around

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 4:23 PM

dont do the turn left then right thing. thats stupid. if you roll out to the right, lean your body towards the back left of your back tire. to get it all the way around, keep backpedaling. it has to flow together smoothly

|

1/19/2010 4:25 PM

Skanimal wrote:

dont do the turn left then right thing. thats stupid. if you roll out to the right, lean your body towards the back left of your back tire. to get it all the way around, keep backpedaling. it has to flow together smoothly

ok sick ill try i tomoorow thanks bro

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 4:26 PM

Skanimal wrote:

huss wrote:

i hope what i said makes sense. but just keep practicing

PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!

|

1/19/2010 4:28 PM

Skanimal wrote:

huss wrote:

Skanimal wrote:

i hope what i said makes sense. but just keep practicing

PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!

it did make sense and im gunna get these tomorrow if it kills me

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 4:30 PM

if you go to the left. lean to the right and x up to the left

if you go to the right. lean to the left and x up to the right.

all you do is steer so much in one direction that you wheel actually turns backwards.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/19/2010 4:41 PM

LEAN WAY BACK! As if you are doing a manual, and when you want to pivot out, lean to the opposite way that you turn your bars. Takes practice.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/19/2010 4:45 PM

cupovjoe and justride them two and skanimals are the most helpfull posts ive gotten

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 5:02 PM

do it on a bank and get used to them : P

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893