Fakie wheelie guy from a few years back???

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2014 7:41 PM

Has anyone seen it around lately? I just remember it being wicked. He'd go super far backwards.
I'd really appreciate it.

|

9/24/2014 8:43 PM

Karl Poynter? Bobby Kanode?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/24/2014 8:53 PM

Bruce Crisman?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/24/2014 9:42 PM

ian schwartz?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/24/2014 10:00 PM

|

9/24/2014 10:08 PM

Fakie mannys on cassettes are retarded hard to learn. They look badass though.

this threads bringing some mid school memories back... gonna hit youtube to feed my nostalgia now lol

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/24/2014 10:28 PM

BMXism wrote:

this threads bringing some mid school ...more

i disagree
i can fakie manual 5x as far on a cassette than a freecoaster, with a casette you can use pedal pressure and that helps a lot more in my opinion

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/24/2014 10:44 PM

davey watson.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/24/2014 10:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2014 10:56 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i disagree
i can fakie manual 5x as far on a cassette than a freecoaster, with a casette you can use pedal pressure and that ...more

so you can fakie manual 5 inches now? WOW

jk

I personally always end up on my ass when I attempt them. cassettes may help with pedal pressure.. but the motions totally fuck the balance point up for me. I treat em more as regular forward manuals where there's no pedaling involved. Feels more natural on a freecoaster if you ask me.

|

9/25/2014 12:00 AM

I thought the title meant that someone was doing a fakie manual but had slick tires or just went really fast backwards on a wet surface and started trying to do a wheelie going forward , so it would be like a moonwalk on a bike.

My imagination...

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/25/2014 5:56 AM

BMXism wrote:

this threads bringing some mid school ...more

Technically, you cant fakie manual on a cassette.. cause you have to pedal.. only fakie wheelie.

Fakie manual is for coasters, silly rabbit.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/25/2014 5:57 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I thought the title meant that someone was doing a fakie manual but had slick tires or just went really fast backwards on a ...more

Where's tate roskelley

|

I'm on the vital legit list!