Fakies

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2015 8:26 PM

Alright I have been riding for around a year or two now just for fun i can 3 flat and sort of 180. The real problem is but I have and hard time faking. I can 180 and fakie going slow and hardly at all fast. I naturally turn indian giver but i have broken the habit but now my fakes look like crap and i can't even land an easy 180 to fakie when i do 180 drops and stuff. This pisses me off and i practice them 24/7 i just can't land it can somebody please help.

P.S. I have tried out the coaster game and it just makes it even harder for me and i know it is sorry that i can't 180 to fakie after riding for this long.

-dej

|

11/23/2015 9:52 PM

Go faster and keep your head up and look straight after you land backwards

|

11/23/2015 10:22 PM

Thx man

|

11/24/2015 3:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2015 3:27 AM

Do you do fakie sliders at all? thats how i learnt to do fakies at first. its easier to go faster and do them sometimes. or if you feel lazy and cant be stuffed to do a normal fakie

|

11/24/2015 8:57 AM

just do em indian, fuck it

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

11/24/2015 10:32 AM

I'm a natural Indian giver too, took me ages to get my head around it. Concentrate on which foot is forward before you turn out of it, I find I turn out of it the right way easier if my wrong foot is forward as I turn, and as I turn I do a half crank backwards so my feet are the right way round once I'm facing forward again. If that makes sense.

|

11/28/2015 9:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/28/2015 9:51 PM

Literally practice endo fakies like hell. And then start doing fakies out of nowhere by sitting down on your seat and then pushing backwards with your feet, and then stand up and fakie out. If you're finding it hard to just use pedal pressure, that's because fakies also require you to swing the bike around with your arms. You want to find the right amount of force to put on the pedals and swing the bars around so that you don't over-rotate or under-rotate fakies.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke