Fat seats...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2013 12:26 PM

Hi guys. currently i have a slim seat (federal one) that i bought for really cheap. Now that i have money, id like to get a fat seat, the most confortable out of these i have to buy from chainreaction, because i am buying some other stuff. i have thinking about these:
-Cult dak padded
-shadow conspirancy mid
-Alone Cushty Fat
-Fiend Team
Which one is the confiest out of those, or the ones wich are sold in chain for less than 35€?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/7/2013 12:44 PM

my friend has shadow mid and i have fiend's seat i think that fiend's seats are comfier

|

don't overthink it just do it !

10/7/2013 1:41 PM

I have the shadow Mid and it has been good for like 2 years.

Fat seats rule!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/7/2013 1:57 PM

the dak isnt that comfy

|

10/7/2013 2:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2013 2:33 PM

So fiend vs shadow vs kink xD

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

10/7/2013 2:36 PM

I've got an odyssey garry young principal seat. Pretty dang great.

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

10/7/2013 2:55 PM

macneil fat capital seats are nice and comfy i got mine and i slam on it every day and im 200lbs

|

10/7/2013 3:10 PM

Fit Barstool=best seat ever made.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/7/2013 6:03 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

+1 there nice that was one of my options on seats

|

10/7/2013 6:09 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

nobodyrides wrote:

+1 there nice that was one of my options on seats

Yeah dude but they still look pretty sexy like a slim seat with curves lol

|

My Fit

10/7/2013 6:17 PM

Tree Ergo has the most comfy design. Its shaped comfortably and uses the most comfy materials. I have the United Beacon which is practically the same but without the shape and LOVE it. Comfier than any shadow/kink/sandm/odyssey/profile/subrosa/etc. Seat I've ever felt. Just go with the beacon or pay extra for the tree! You won't be dissapointed I promise

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/7/2013 9:52 PM

I might get the Fiend seat for $30. The little logo on the pivotal bolt cover determines the price. How ridiculous.. Get the one with the purple logo, the whole seat is black and appears to be some rubbery, leathery texture.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/7/2013 9:55 PM

I run a railed t.h.e racing seat. More like buttrape by bike.

|

10/8/2013 5:22 AM

Demo Markit, or Shadow mid. My animal is a rock.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

10/8/2013 6:55 AM

So the barstool is fat uhm... I might get that, any other suggestion?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

10/8/2013 7:30 AM

T-rider wrote:

The Odyssey Mike Aitken seat looks pretty cool, I also used to have a Senior 2 on my old dirt jumper and that seat was pretty awesome but idk if you can find it any where because Odyssey just put it in the discontinued section, damn you Odyssey!

|

My Fit

10/8/2013 8:02 AM

T-rider wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

The Odyssey Mike Aitken seat looks pretty cool, I also used to have a Senior 2 on my old dirt jumper and that seat was pretty awesome but idk if you can find it any where because Odyssey just put it in the discontinued section, damn you Odyssey!

I have the Mike Aitken Seat and I absolutely love it, but it is starting to fall apart (After about a year and a half).

|

10/8/2013 8:38 AM

Comfort can vary depending on the person, just throwing that out there.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura