7/7/2017 2:06 PM

Jason enns - nothing says pussy like light beer

|

7/7/2017 2:44 PM

riding bikes is gay- myself

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/7/2017 2:48 PM

Steve Crandall has loads of good quotes and speeches about bmx. But the most memorable quote to me is Van Homan "I'm so happy I could cry" from road fools 13, while Steve Crandall is jumping around behind him in a pink bunny costume

|

7/7/2017 3:06 PM

BMX is life the rest is just details- multiple riders

Glory is forever, chicks dig scars- Mat Hoffman (and Bart Simpson) don't recall which add: and the US has the highest doctor to daredevil ratio in the world...think Bart

|

7/7/2017 3:45 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Jason enns - nothing says pussy like light beer

Nothing I've read today is more true than this.

|

7/7/2017 4:47 PM

“No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed bike I've ever ridden. Everything felt amazing. I noticed the frame was instantly responsive , the headtube angle was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god the backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like Fit parts , I own a Tshirt , Stem , Pedals , Forks , and more. They're good.

It's on sale on Dans if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular frame !”

-Brayden_Buckingham

|

7/7/2017 4:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

“No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed ...more

shame the paint jobs on them aren't the most durable.

|

7/7/2017 5:02 PM

What does that have to do with bmx quotes?

|

Ride till you die

7/7/2017 5:15 PM

No.-Me

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/7/2017 5:34 PM

Cam-bmx wrote:

What does that have to do with bmx quotes?

its a quote by me, about a bmx....say no more tongue

|

7/7/2017 5:48 PM

Wasn't meaning you was meaning the guy advertising the bike

|

Ride till you die

7/7/2017 5:50 PM

Oh nvm I get it lol

|

Ride till you die

7/7/2017 6:28 PM

How to make an apple bowl - Capone Rider

|

7/7/2017 8:48 PM

This is handy if you are having a bad day, not just riding but overall.

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday- US Navy SEALs

Because thinking about that, you realize that it might be bad. But the next day is different and the current day will fade away.

|

7/7/2017 9:08 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

This is handy if you are having a bad day, not just riding but overall.

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday- US Navy SEALs

...more

have never heard that one. I like it

My personal favorite BMX quote was from my friend Rob: "Bet you can't jump that..." which led to too many injuries and bike damage back in the day.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

7/7/2017 11:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2017 11:45 PM

Van Homan from one of the Road Fools, the one when he turned 21. They were out for his birthday(he was wasted)and he said something like, "Jim Cielencki does all these weird grinds on skatepark rails and I said it would be more manly if he did one of those weird grinds down a real rail. And he did it... And he was a man."

Another one from Road Fools. Possibly the same one? Robbie Morales impersonating Ralph Sinisi, "Hey man... Don't harsh my mellow man."

It was Road Fools Five. I just checked, but I'm too lazy to go back and edit it even though this is probably taking more effort to type.

Road Fools 5

Edit. That's not the one with the Jim Cielencki but I think that's my favorite road fools video. I need to find the Cielencki and Homan episode.

|

7/7/2017 11:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2017 11:34 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Van Homan from one of the Road Fools, the one when he turned 21. They were out for his birthday(he was wasted)and he said ...more

I wanna say the van homan reference was road fools 7 ? Was that the one where van homan tailwhiped the snake run at kona ?

|

7/8/2017 1:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 1:13 AM

"I don't ride to add days to my life, I ride to add life to my days." - [Someone whom I cannot recall.]

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/8/2017 9:01 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Van Homan from one of the Road Fools, the one when he turned 21. They were out for his birthday(he was wasted)and he said ...more

eskimojay wrote:

I wanna say the van homan reference was road fools 7 ? Was that the one where van homan tailwhiped the snake run at kona ?

I can't remember. I used to have a whole bunch of road fools DVDs and we'd just watch them back to back. They're all kinda the same video to me. smile.

|

7/8/2017 10:18 AM

"I ride for Stolen bikes" - that one faggot who spammed this site for 3 days straight

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/8/2017 11:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2017 11:24 AM

Cam-bmx wrote:

Wasn't meaning you was meaning the guy advertising the bike

Um....what?????lmao good one.

I think I get it now. There should definitely be a period in there. Why does it bug me so much? No idea but if you read it how you wrote it, it sounds... unintelligent.

|

7/8/2017 1:38 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

"I ride for Stolen bikes" - that one faggot who spammed this site for 3 days straight

Haha, I recall that too clearly. But what about the time when...

"hey guys im riding for volume bikes cant wait for my new sig frame to come out plz check it out"

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/8/2017 4:02 PM

A very old one use to be:
Bikes before bitches- Unknown

Not sure who started it but it use to be very common in say the 90's

|

7/8/2017 11:52 PM

"First you know you put all the chicken and crispy shit then you eat it. And then you drink x-lax milk and then you go rad. Its like rocket diarrhea you know go faster, you go harder longer stronger...." Kyle Hart

|

7/9/2017 8:24 AM

osama bin bmxin - chase hawk

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10