Favorite BMX Brand!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2021 7:22 PM

I love Animal so much. RAW STEEL AND GRINDS. Videos are so clean and fun to watch, also not at the levels where you feel that they're doing the impossible. It's chill!!

Demolition is really sick too. I'd say they have the gnarliest park riders in the game.. STACKED. Underrated, love em.

|

Иди сюда и поцелуй меня

2/4/2021 7:37 PM

Hoffman . The measuring stick of the be all end all

|

2/4/2021 8:12 PM

I like Fit purely for Aitken. Shadow is cool too

|

It’s all bmx

2/4/2021 8:20 PM

I've always been an S&M fan. Hoder, Crumlish, Kareem... I love their styles, David Krone especially. Legendary crew, awesome videos.

But I've been loving BSD's edits in the last few years. I always knew Kriss Kyle was a super creative tech rider and really fun to watch. Then Reed Stark riding the Moab really caught my eye. Come to find their team is largely a bunch of funky street riders. Good shit. The "Raw Recordings" have been refreshing to watch lately. Dan Paley is a beast.

|

I get big airs off small things

2/4/2021 8:26 PM

Odyssey has been a favorite of mine for at least 33 years now..

Always be digging the S&M too..

|

2/4/2021 8:41 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Hoffman . The measuring stick of the be all end all

I have a homie that rides for Hoffman. I’d ride one of their frames but the geo isn’t really my type

|

smile

2/4/2021 8:42 PM

Probably éclat and wethepeople; Can’t beat German engineering. other than those 2 I like cult and most of their riders

|

smile

2/5/2021 2:12 AM

WTP for frames. Odyssey for parts.

|

2/5/2021 2:33 AM

Terrible One & the credence part of s&m.

|

2/5/2021 3:06 AM

T1, animal, fbm, work, the make, alive, metal, relic, s&m, fit, odyssey and g sport. I don’t fanboy over any of them, they’re just the brands I look at first, they make something specific I’ve had good experiences with, or I follow to see what they’re up to. Spec is more important to me than who it’s made by, generally

|

2/5/2021 3:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2021 3:29 AM

The 90’s rider owned brand boom were always the companies that stuck out to me...metal,t1,fbm, volume, demolition, animal etc

Always liked kink as well

Now a days I think wtp and eclat make the best products in the industry....still like kink and bsd stuff as well

|

2/5/2021 4:18 AM

Kink for Frames.

Shadow, Demolition and some cult for parts.
Cant beat Animal Edwin Grips though.

|

Husky Nation Member

2/5/2021 6:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2021 9:29 AM

T1 - WHERE ARE THE BARCODES? It's been nearly 4 years since the last run. I love them but I'm losing patience.
Tree - Wish they would come back in a big way. Clean and innovative parts.
Solid - RIP sad Best headset ever produced. Had a few of their frames and each one was awesome.
Fly - Always innovating. Produce everything you need for dialed set up.
ODI - I'll never run anything other than Longnecks

|

2/5/2021 8:38 AM

Not terribly loyal to a specific brand (though there are some I avoid). The parts that I have been most satisfied with both in terms of meeting my spec and quality/aesthetics is: S&M/Fit, GSport, BSD, Eclat, and most recently Federal

|

2/5/2021 8:44 AM

I would have to say T1, S&M, Odyssey, Standard and Primo. Credence is up there too and obviously FBM would be at the top if they still made anything.

Honorable mention to:WTP for probably the best looking products out there, Kink for making affordable entry level bikes that are legit and Profile for being the industry standard for 30+ years.

|

2/5/2021 10:53 AM

Profile because it's too good for me to afford.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/5/2021 11:06 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Profile because it's too good for me to afford.

Add Profile to my list as well, can't believe I forgot about that one..

|

2/5/2021 11:08 AM

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

T1 - WHERE ARE THE BARCODES? It's been nearly 4 years since the last run. I love them but I'm losing patience.
Solid - RIP sad Best headset ever produced. Had a few of their frames and each one was awesome.

Tree should be coming back big sometime soonish. At least from talking with them that's the impression I got. Hoping the thing I asked them about actually comes to fruition.

|

2/5/2021 11:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2021 11:22 AM

Love S&M, T1, Animal, Shadow, Eclat and Odyssey. Odyssey for team riders.

|

2/5/2021 11:47 AM

blizzbikes wrote:

Tree should be coming back big sometime soonish. At least from talking with them that's the impression I got. Hoping the thing I asked them about actually comes to fruition.

I hope so. I ordered Moto bars off their ebay listing before Christmas but they refunded me cause they were out. Real bummer.

|

I get big airs off small things

2/5/2021 11:54 AM

Skavenger n skapegoat. Animal and odyssey. Volume.

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

2/5/2021 11:59 AM

Profile even though their hubs could do with some updated tolerances and material and I love the fact that they can be completely customized.

Total only because no one else is doing that geo, if there were others I'd probably try something else, but been on them pretty much since they came out.

Sun ringle, RhynoXL's I'll never change rims, light and strong plus eyelets.

Odyssey only for their forks, I won't care to ride anything else.

Flybikes only for their brakes/chain, running old Suelo's and Classics along with traktor.

Colony no one can beat their stems, awesome strength/weight and 7075 not 1 issue since they came out.

|

2/5/2021 1:08 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

I noticed the guy that started Tree follows a bunch of anti-mask pages on Instagram, not to mention the raw food thing. They make good parts but damn, Sam blatantly ignores 10,000 years of knowledge lmao.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/5/2021 2:16 PM

Cellmember wrote:

Profile even though their hubs could do with some updated tolerances and material and I love the fact that they can be completely customized.

Total only because no one else is doing that geo, if there were others I'd probably try something else, but been on them pretty much since they came out.

Flybikes only for their brakes/chain, running old Suelo's and Classics along with traktor.

Colony no one can beat their stems, awesome strength/weight and 7075 not 1 issue since they came out.

As a fellow Rhyno XL enthusiast, dude do they still make them or what?? I have a sneaking suspicion they've discontinued them. If so I'm going to have to stock up on all the chromes I can find.

|

2/5/2021 2:19 PM

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

blizzbikes wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I noticed the guy that started Tree follows a bunch of anti-mask pages on Instagram, not to mention the raw food thing. They make good parts but damn, Sam blatantly ignores 10,000 years of knowledge lmao.

Says the guy with Kim Jon Un as a profile pic. Quite trying to shame others for there belief because it doesn't line up perfectly with yours. Its called an opinion for a reason and everyone is entitled to it.

|

Husky Nation Member

2/5/2021 2:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2021 2:40 PM

baglagrupie wrote:

Says the guy with Kim Jon Un as a profile pic. Quite trying to shame others for there belief because it doesn't line up perfectly with yours. Its called an opinion for a reason and everyone is entitled to it.

And I’m entitled to think someone’s opinions are absolutely moronic. Goes both ways. And you’re not important enough of a Vital member to understand my profile pic.

Edit: also, anti-mask isn’t an opinion, it’s just objectively incorrect.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/5/2021 2:36 PM

I mean what kinda raw food are we talking about, need more details

|

2/5/2021 4:08 PM

cky199 wrote:

I mean what kinda raw food are we talking about, need more details

Only the finest raw jelly beans.

|

2/5/2021 4:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2021 8:27 PM

Cellmember wrote:

below the salt wrote:

As a fellow Rhyno XL enthusiast, dude do they still make them or what?? I have a sneaking suspicion they've discontinued them. If so I'm going to have to stock up on all the chromes I can find.

Yeah they still sell them as far as I know, Empire do them if you can't find them.

Edit: I haven't even seen Chrome either in a very long time, but they do still do Anno black.

|

2/5/2021 5:43 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

baglagrupie wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

And I’m entitled to think someone’s opinions are absolutely moronic. Goes both ways. And you’re not important enough of a Vital member to understand my profile pic.

Edit: also, anti-mask isn’t an opinion, it’s just objectively incorrect.

Whoa whoa whoa

The science is out, masks for the most part do not work, what are you talking about

|