Favorite Contest Series

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2014 1:44 PM

With Simple Session just wrapping up, Texas Toast going down late last year, and X-Games slowly approaching... What contest is your favorite and why? (Discussion obviously shouldn't be limited to just these 3 contests) they're just the most prominent ones.

|

3/5/2014 1:46 PM

Probably fise. I saw one edit and it was just amazing.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/5/2014 1:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2014 7:47 PM

I like any contest that is a jam session format. I also really dug the downhill street course at the Dew Tour and hope it's a mainstay.

Edit: Changed X-Games to Dew Tour since that's the street course I was talking about.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/5/2014 4:45 PM

texas tosat most dfinitly. i was supposed o go last year but shit got complicated and i went to the new havasu park instead. definitly goin to toast this year

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

3/5/2014 4:48 PM

simple session because there are so many riders that go!
The course is always pretty dialed too.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/5/2014 4:49 PM

Dew Tour Street Style. All my favourite riders , bombing down hills at crazy speeds while hitting releastic STREET obstacles ! That's what BMX is about.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/5/2014 9:42 PM

Either Dreamline or Texas Toast.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

3/5/2014 11:25 PM

I like Simple Session and Texas Toast, and any other contest that allows lots of different riders from all different types of riding and all different places to ride. I hate X-Games and Dew Tour because there is only a select few riders, and they're mostly all from the US, apart from maybe a couple of UK, Canadian or Australian guys.

|

3/5/2014 11:54 PM

Dub street series, not really a contest as such but I like the vibe. Not a fan of contests tbh.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/6/2014 1:55 AM

simple session, texas toast, dub street series, and the street style. but tbh, i dont really pay that much atttention, cept simple session, has to be joint favourite with texas toast. texas toast is less about the riding bit and more coz it look INSANELY fun.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/6/2014 6:25 AM

Redbull rampage and dream line

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/6/2014 6:29 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Redbull rampage and dream line

that was amazing laste year.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx