Favorite Trick?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2013 12:33 AM

getting to know some fellow bmx riders. My favorite trick is a 360

|

Ride Hard, Bail Harder.

8/2/2013 12:43 AM

I think i dont really have much of a favorite. Some feel better some days than other. I think 360s feel really nice. Especially when i dip them really sexy like haha. I think right now 270 bars feel really nice, im gonna get Truckdrivers soon so imma probably gonna have to say those will feel best. I do my barspins the opposite way i should to do em in spins so its like im driving a god damn 18wheeler truck XD the bars have to go further around than the other way so it feels extra cool. I havent landed one just yet, but im very close. haha imma get em soon.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/2/2013 1:10 AM

Ghost feeble.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/2/2013 1:20 AM

My favourite trick at the minute is backwards manual, but I go thru phases, I'm loving grinding again lately tho too.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 1:41 AM

Ghost feeble, lawnmower, manuals, motowhips, big 180's , t-bogs.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/2/2013 3:32 AM

The Best one i've seen was a double tailwhip to a no foot can on a double halfpipe spine

|

8/2/2013 3:37 AM

Nosedive 360s aren't really the hardest 360 variation, but are the most fun to pull.

|

8/2/2013 8:19 AM

My favorite trick i can somewhat do right now are smiths. I can get into them on a low box or ledge, just i cant hop out yet. My favorite trick that i can't do is probably a nice steezy table over a dirt jump.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/2/2013 8:26 AM

anything involving fakie... going backwards in general is awesome to me. my fave thing is grinds and stalls i just learned 180 icepick stalls recently. but i love double peg grinds on higher ledges

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/2/2013 8:41 AM

Footjams, turndowns and some other shit.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/2/2013 9:10 AM

nolie to smith or a tooth over

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/2/2013 9:13 AM

that i can do... 360...fave trick over all? 540 flairs

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/2/2013 10:05 AM

360 tailwhips mmmmm tasty

|

8/2/2013 10:50 AM

Either t-bogs, tooth hangers or this awesome trick (I don't know what it's called) where you ride up a quarter at an angle and when your front tire comes up on the deck you push down on ur pedaland slide for a ways and then your back end slides around and you fakie out. Lots of fun.

|

Stay fit, ride a Fit, crash and have a fit.

8/2/2013 11:09 AM

Lately griz airs.....getting the front wheel right at my face and feeling like my foots going to lose the pedal and bike just feels wild

|

8/2/2013 11:32 AM

Vaders... I wish mine had more style, but still like my absolute fave trick.

|

8/2/2013 11:38 AM

Three60 wrote:

Either t-bogs, tooth hangers or this awesome trick (I don't know what it's called) where you ride up a quarter at an angle and ...more

That's a ghost feeble to fakie. I love doing them, but I also can do it and hop back in going forward

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/2/2013 1:35 PM

My favorite looking trick is a dialed turndown. Can't wait to learn them.

|

8/2/2013 6:04 PM

crankflip stuff, like spine transfers and gaps

cant really do them at all anymore, someone stole the bike I had them dialed on, and they just don't feel right on my new one... and I don't ride too much anymore, our park got taken and my car is fucked so yeahhh

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/2/2013 6:13 PM

Crooks, or any grinds really. However i am getting a Bike set up with the new Eclat Freecoaster in the next few months & i am REALLY looking forward to going backwards again! Fakie - Nollie - Fakie Tooth - 180 out. I know that will be INCREDIBLY hard but it's something I've been dreaming up ever since i decided i wanted a Freecoaster again!

|

8/2/2013 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2013 6:25 PM

Topsey wrote:

Crooks, or any grinds really. However i am getting a Bike set up with the new Eclat Freecoaster in the next few months & i ...more

If you ever send that shit make sure to get dat on film and post on here, i wanna see that, sounds so good, imagine landing that line? That would be a good day. I like the way you think Mr turvey.

Was just thinking bout how badass of a line that is, and how I'd go about it, you'd have to be goin at a decent speed for that to ever happen, that's gotta be a NBD right?

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 9:51 PM

Grinds: smiths or crooks

Air: toboggans

Lip trick: lawn mower

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/3/2013 5:49 AM

has to be either 360 tire Grab on a quarter, or a feeble oppo 270 on a sub-box bank

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

8/3/2013 10:36 AM

Turndowns, tables and t-bogs. Abubacas are cool too

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/3/2013 2:17 PM

turndowns, downwhips on banks.

|