Favorite Video Released as of Late

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2013 2:30 PM

There have been a lot of full-length videos/DVD's dropping lately. There's Animal's QSS #5, Kink's Squash It, Subrosa's GUTI, and I'm sure there are more that I'm not thinking of. I can't help but be stoked on the Animal video as it's full of the kind of riding that pleases me most, it's all about the set-ups... Which video's have you guys been most stoked on and why?

|

5/30/2013 2:36 PM

Got to be Animal QSS#5
Just ticks all of the right boxes if ya know what i mean

|

Bruh

5/30/2013 2:52 PM

it wasn't a video but it was an edit on dans360 of this guy named smiley I think, he rode really good he did this flair of a bank I think it was, it just had good riding through out it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/30/2013 2:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 3:02 PM

I know its Flatland but there has been a lot of Voodoo Jam hype videos floating around right now & theres some serious moves being thrown down! Waldemar Fatkin, that dude fucking kills it! Bo Wade is a badass too. Seriously shit to check out! Voodoo Jam is being streamed live this year http://new.livestream.com/voodoojam Definitely one to check out guys!

Any UK guys want to watch it it starts at 1:30pm Saturday!

|

5/30/2013 3:09 PM

my favorite, and I'm sure i'll get a ton of hate for it, was Talk is Cheap
its not in every video that you see the owner of a company riding trails and a street spot
i liked trey's part the best, he is just a really stylish rider

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/30/2013 3:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 3:11 PM

Both the Cult DVDs are great. I know they have a pretty shitty "badass" image but their team is STACKED & the riding is great. Whats not to enjoy?!

|

5/30/2013 3:14 PM

yeah, a lot of people hate on cult, (fuck you oneyeilluminatiguy) thank you (oneballilluminatifaggot), because their frames, bars, and other stuff breaks
ive seen profiles break, oddy parts, animal parts, fit frames, snap in half
no brand is perfect
their team is really good though, chase h , trey, alex k, and DAK

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/30/2013 3:15 PM

BSD Living for the city!

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/30/2013 3:53 PM

Topsey wrote:

I know its Flatland but there has been a lot of Voodoo Jam hype videos floating around right now & theres some serious moves being thrown down! Waldemar Fatkin, that dude fucking kills it! Bo Wade is a badass too. Seriously shit to check out! Voodoo Jam is being streamed live this year http://new.livestream.com/voodoojam Definitely one to check out guys!

Any UK guys want to watch it it starts at 1:30pm Saturday!

Good looking out dude! I'll be sure to look into the Voodoo Jam this year.

|

5/30/2013 3:54 PM

Effting wrote:

BSD Living for the city!

Damn I totally forgot about Living For The City! Definitely one of the best projects of the past year.

|

5/30/2013 3:58 PM

Both Talk is cheap & living for the city were excellent. However I was very disappointed by Squash it. It did not meets the standards set by all the hype about it. Sexton had a sick part, and Hamlin's part was ok although I've seen better web edits from him. The rest of the video was just a let down, don't get me wrong the riding was good but it wasnt on par with what the hype had me expecting.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/30/2013 4:16 PM

anyone seen rotten yet?

|

5/30/2013 4:18 PM

Didnt think of Living for the City!! I have it on DVD i watch it over & over & over lol

|

5/30/2013 4:18 PM

deadline is the best video i have wathced, got a sneak peek when i went to garretts house for a family bbq a few weeks ago

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/30/2013 6:51 PM

Effting wrote:

BSD Living for the city!

zachkrejmas wrote:

Damn I totally forgot about Living For The City! Definitely one of the best projects of the past year.

Yeah it's good, guess it is consider a video because I have it on DVD, but I have yet to see the ones you listed! I want to, haven't had the money to buy a video, bills out of the ass lately

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/30/2013 6:57 PM

Living for the City or Primo's Nice Try smile
Favourite video of lately

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/30/2013 11:40 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

it wasn't a video but it was an edit on dans360 of this guy named smiley I think, he rode really good he did this flair of a bank I think it was, it just had good riding through out it

That would be Devon Smilie.

The Ride UK Warehouse project was really good.

|

5/31/2013 2:48 AM

Talk is cheap had a really good vibe and the filming was top notch I thought, plus it had Trey Jones. QSS #5 was seriously good, so was skapegoat #8. Kink Safety First was really good, KC Badger needs more coverage I think.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/2/2013 6:27 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

my favorite, and I'm sure i'll get a ton of hate for it, was Talk is Cheap
its not in every video that you see the owner of a company riding trails and a street spot
i liked trey's part the best, he is just a really stylish rider

their whole team is sick. i like stay fit too but probably because it has a lot of the same riders

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

6/2/2013 10:17 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

Got to be Animal QSS#5
Just ticks all of the right boxes if ya know what i mean

Same. I loved it.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/2/2013 7:30 PM

I loved Squash It. It was just the style of video I like watching.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/2/2013 8:00 PM

QSS #5/Talk is cheap

|

6/2/2013 8:13 PM

bsd living for the city was dope

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842