Favorite Video Released as of Late

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2013 2:30 PM

There have been a lot of full-length videos/DVD's dropping lately. There's Animal's QSS #5, Kink's Squash It, Subrosa's GUTI, and I'm sure there are more that I'm not thinking of. I can't help but be stoked on the Animal video as it's full of the kind of riding that pleases me most, it's all about the set-ups... Which video's have you guys been most stoked on and why?

|

5/30/2013 2:36 PM

Got to be Animal QSS#5
Just ticks all of the right boxes if ya know what i mean

|

Bruh

5/30/2013 2:52 PM

it wasn't a video but it was an edit on dans360 of this guy named smiley I think, he rode really good he did this flair of a bank I think it was, it just had good riding through out it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/30/2013 2:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 3:02 PM

I know its Flatland but there has been a lot of Voodoo Jam hype videos floating around right now & theres some serious moves being thrown down! Waldemar Fatkin, that dude fucking kills it! Bo Wade is a badass too. Seriously shit to check out! Voodoo Jam is being streamed live this year http://new.livestream.com/voodoojam Definitely one to check out guys!

Any UK guys want to watch it it starts at 1:30pm Saturday!

|

5/30/2013 3:09 PM

my favorite, and I'm sure i'll get a ton of hate for it, was Talk is Cheap
its not in every video that you see the owner of a company riding trails and a street spot
i liked trey's part the best, he is just a really stylish rider

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/30/2013 3:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 3:11 PM

Both the Cult DVDs are great. I know they have a pretty shitty "badass" image but their team is STACKED & the riding is great. Whats not to enjoy?!

|

5/30/2013 3:15 PM

BSD Living for the city!

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/30/2013 3:53 PM

Topsey wrote:

I know its Flatland but there has been a lot of Voodoo Jam hype videos floating around right now & theres some serious ...more

Good looking out dude! I'll be sure to look into the Voodoo Jam this year.

|

5/30/2013 3:54 PM

Effting wrote:

BSD Living for the city!

Damn I totally forgot about Living For The City! Definitely one of the best projects of the past year.

|

5/30/2013 3:58 PM

Both Talk is cheap & living for the city were excellent. However I was very disappointed by Squash it. It did not meets the standards set by all the hype about it. Sexton had a sick part, and Hamlin's part was ok although I've seen better web edits from him. The rest of the video was just a let down, don't get me wrong the riding was good but it wasnt on par with what the hype had me expecting.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/30/2013 4:16 PM

anyone seen rotten yet?

|

5/30/2013 4:18 PM

Didnt think of Living for the City!! I have it on DVD i watch it over & over & over lol

|

5/30/2013 4:18 PM

deadline is the best video i have wathced, got a sneak peek when i went to garretts house for a family bbq a few weeks ago

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/30/2013 6:51 PM

Effting wrote:

BSD Living for the city!

zachkrejmas wrote:

Damn I totally forgot about Living For The City! Definitely one of the best projects of the past year.

Yeah it's good, guess it is consider a video because I have it on DVD, but I have yet to see the ones you listed! I want to, haven't had the money to buy a video, bills out of the ass lately

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/30/2013 6:57 PM

Living for the City or Primo's Nice Try smile
Favourite video of lately

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/30/2013 11:40 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

it wasn't a video but it was an edit on dans360 of this guy named smiley I think, he rode really good he did this flair of a ...more

That would be Devon Smilie.

The Ride UK Warehouse project was really good.

|

5/31/2013 2:48 AM

Talk is cheap had a really good vibe and the filming was top notch I thought, plus it had Trey Jones. QSS #5 was seriously good, so was skapegoat #8. Kink Safety First was really good, KC Badger needs more coverage I think.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/2/2013 6:27 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

my favorite, and I'm sure i'll get a ton of hate for it, was Talk is Cheap
its not in every video that you see the owner of a ...more

their whole team is sick. i like stay fit too but probably because it has a lot of the same riders

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

6/2/2013 10:17 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

Got to be Animal QSS#5
Just ticks all of the right boxes if ya know what i mean

Same. I loved it.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/2/2013 7:30 PM

I loved Squash It. It was just the style of video I like watching.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/2/2013 8:00 PM

QSS #5/Talk is cheap

|

6/2/2013 8:13 PM

bsd living for the city was dope

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842