Favorite bikes you’ve ridden

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2018 8:56 PM

Alrighty, so I know pretty much everyone here has had multiple bikes in their time as a bmxican, bmxer, biker, whatever you call it. Some of these bikes were good, some weren’t so good... Let’s talk about your favorite bike(s) you’ve ridden and why. Customs are very welcome too, I myself ride a custom. You can choose to post a link to the bike check or just write it out if you wish, but tell me why you like this bike and what makes it stand out from your other bikes.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

7/22/2018 9:37 PM

My Sunday OG, date on the photos is January 2009. I loved this bike for many reasons, it's just nostalgic to me. I rode that Sunday frame for so long and was well known for it and having the green bike haha right around this time was when my bike became how I wanted it... my bike was all black besides the green frame, bars & seat post, baby blue sprocket, black/chrome back rim, and a red stem. I JUST repainted the frame & bars the same green the frame previously was stock, that's why it looks so clean. For Christmas I got those wheels with the white hubs, then a few days before this was taken I got the white stem and really liked how it was turning out. Felt so fucking dialed too... minus that shitty sticker placement in the middle of the top tube that I took off like a day later haha. I still remember all the parts too!

Frame: Sunday OG 20.5"
Fork: Sunday Morning 2.1 (just got these a few days prior to the photo being taken too)
Bars: Sunday Triumph 8"x26" (cut down)
Grips: Odyssey Griswald
Barends: random plastic ones
Stem: Shadow Attack FL
Headset: Kink Integrated
Seat: Kink Pivotal
Clamp: Animal
Cranks: Sputnic Playback
BB: Fit 19mm
Sprocket: Shadow Lighter v2 25t
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted pc
Chain: KMC 710/Kool
Front Wheel: Demolition Bulimia laced to a Sun Rhynolite XL with Sapim spokes & green alloy nipples 3/8"/36h
Back Wheel: Shadow Rant v2 laced to a Demolition Zero with Sapim spokes & green alloy nipples 14mm/36h/9t
Tires: Animal GLH 2.10" front & back
Pegs: Animal MKII

Photo
Photo

|

7/22/2018 9:43 PM

My first bike(s) that got stolen , Guerra frame , it was all black with gum tires and sanded bars . Nice freecoaster , Cult Van's grips , it was perfect. Fuckers broke into a storage room and cut a 100$ krptyonite lock to get it and a Kona Shonky too

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/23/2018 12:53 AM

My skavenger el blanco loco. The frame i really learned how to ride street on. I broke it.
My current custom fbm gypsy. I have barely ridden it because i’m injured but it’s so sick!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/23/2018 1:16 AM

My current bike is hecking dialled.
Fbm custom frame, fbm 28mm offset cb4k's, fbm crown royal v2 frontload, T1 8.85 classic bars, animal Edwin grips, fbm headset, profile gdh cranks, 30t fbm cross sprocket, fbm nice pedals, bsd forever chain, profile totem hubs (both female alloy axles with hex bolts, 9t driver), proper butted spokes, g sport rollcage rims, fit faf 2.25 tyres, demolition seat post, fbm rumbleseat. I've only had one ride with this gearing and I kinda like it, but it makes my bike feel heavier.

My favourite bike other than that was from when I was at my best: s&m pbr, fbm cb4k's (first gen), s&m racing stem (same as the challenger), s&m slam bars, profile cranks, metal 36t sprocket, profile ss hubs w/ 13t cog, think I had a primo hula hoop on the back and sun bfr on the front. Odyssey path rear tyre and primo dirtmonster front, primo magnesium super tenderiser pedals, tech77 and a hombre. I done some big stuff on that, and rode it for nearly 4 years (obviously a few changes in that time) until 2006 when I quit for a bit due to injuries. There are no pictures in existence of this bike or me riding it sad

|

7/23/2018 2:47 AM

definetly my current bike
geo-wise my bike changed a lot the past 3 years.

will switch from 8,75 to 8,25 and get longer pegs in near future.
then it suits my riding style so good.

Photo

|

IG: @_almost_crook

7/23/2018 11:33 AM

Always loved my Standard like a child but My new Subrosa feels amazing under me.

|

7/23/2018 12:27 PM

Until my "new" bike is properly used and broken in i got to say my favorit bike is the wtp arcade 2012/13 but i havent really got a chanse to test my bsd soulja yet to see how much damage it can take but ive never broke a big part on the wtp and ive had 3 of them and put em trough hell and beyond

|

Street yes please

7/23/2018 1:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2018 1:03 PM

I havent been riding long but have gone through several setups.

My current one feels great!

Sunday street sweeper 21" with odyssey bits and eclat pedals tires and seat post.

Photo

|

7/23/2018 1:43 PM

My current because it's been 5 years with it.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/23/2018 2:33 PM

favorite bike was my 20" grim reaper. chrome wheels, red tires, and 4pc bars.....sold it unfortunately.

|

It’s all bmx

7/23/2018 5:01 PM

My Skavenger Tunnel V1 frame. With all Animal and Skavenger parts. It was so dialed. Everything just felt right. My spins felt good. Grinds felt amazing. I regret selling it.

|

7/23/2018 5:56 PM

I’m sure my new bike will be my favorite when I’m done but my favorite was my 99 trek subvert 2.0 it’s what got me into the sport still remember the day I got it at the bike shop lol.

|

7/23/2018 7:02 PM

WiteMic wrote:

My Skavenger Tunnel V1 frame. With all Animal and Skavenger parts. It was so dialed. Everything just felt right. My spins felt ...more

one of my friends rides an el blanco loco (hes white) and its loaded with OG animal parts and his best friend rides skavenger edwin frame (and hes black lol) loaded with animal parts as well

Photo

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

7/23/2018 10:18 PM

i found one of the only pictures I have of my Skavenger. I wasn't much of a recording/filming person at the time so this is one my girl took of me in like 2013. Photo
I was fixing my cranks. But there wasn't a single part that wasn't Skavenger or Animal... except the chain. I kinda want it again but it doesn't have brake mounts so IDK.

|

7/24/2018 7:29 AM

I had a 2001 haro mirra 540 I had that bike up till 2004 when I left bmx bike and got rid of it. My current bike that got me back in bmx in may was the red haro mirra pro tribute bike Photo

|

7/24/2018 8:28 AM

My current Tall Boy. I stopped riding for a couple of years, because my previous frame was too short (20.5" TT and I'm 6'3"). Decided to pick up a Tall Boy since it came in a 21.5" TT with a 5" HT and S&M made a taller steerer tube fork to go with it. Also, decided to go all out and build the bike up with aftermarket everything for the first time.

The build has kept me riding for the past 3yrs, so I'm pretty grateful for that.

Frame: S&M Tall Boy 21.5"
Forks: S&M Widemouth XL (172mm)
Bars: S&M FU-BAR 10"
Stem: S&M Enduro (55mm)
Grips: S&M Passero
Tires: S&M Mainline 2.4/ 2.1 F&R
Pedals: Odyssey Grandstand Alloy
Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever (small)
Brake Cable: Odyssey Quic-Slic Kable (medium)
Headset: Odyssey Pro Integrated
Chain: Odyssey Hollow Key Chain
Front Wheel: Odyssey A+
Rear Wheel: Odyssey Hazard Light Rim & Cassette (10T)
Brake: Odyssey EVO 2.5
Cranks: Primo Powerbite (V2 Spindle & Bolt upgrade)
BB: Primo BB Kit
Seat Post: Primo 320 Pivotal Post
Seat: Animal Broadway
Sprocket: The Shadow Conspiracy Align Sprocket (28T)

|