Favorite bmx YouTube channels.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2016 3:23 PM

I want to hear everyone's favorite channels for bmx. I watch scotty Cranmer, the come up, Brandon begin, ballast Martin, John Hicks, tip plusbmx, and no jumper. Looking for some new ones.

|

7/27/2016 3:29 PM

I go out and ride. Not into watching other people ride on YouTube. Have fun with that!

|

7/27/2016 3:31 PM

Only one I watch is Scotty Cranmer.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/27/2016 4:32 PM

seanthemechanic wrote:

I go out and ride. Not into watching other people ride on YouTube. Have fun with that!

Lol yeah and your on here commenting on posts etc...... How's that any better? Nothing wrong with watching some videos, while it's raining outside, its dark or your at work. Yeah scotty is my favorite one to watch

|

7/27/2016 5:01 PM

KrustyKrew + Bethany bmx + oss sideways

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

7/27/2016 5:23 PM

Austin Auggie (or however one would spell his last name) Scotty Cranmer, a little bit of Adam LZ (so trendy, right?) and TCU (on some shit in specific).

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

7/27/2016 5:53 PM

Billy Perry
Austin Augie
TCU/Adam22/OSS
John Hicks
Nate Richer
Scotty Cramer
Adam LZ (not lately)
THECMPNY (local crew)
Poiss BARBIER
DIG bmx

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

7/27/2016 11:59 PM

BethanyBMX, krustykrew, digbmx,lfs.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/28/2016 12:56 AM

I watch older videos on bmxmdb.com
I'll occasionally see what's on the dig channel, and I watch stuff on the fbm and s&m channels too. Or I purposely search for a rider I want to watch

|

7/28/2016 6:31 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

J-West wrote:

Lol yeah and your on here commenting on posts etc...... How's that any better? Nothing wrong with watching some videos, while ...more

You have a valid point sir haha! Really the only thing I'll watch is old props videos from back in the day. It brings back a lot of memories for me in terms of the mid school era of bmx. Those were my favorite times in my life

|

7/28/2016 6:39 AM

Cool thanks guys. I'm gonna check some of them out. Lmao yeah if I could ride all the time I would bro.

|

7/28/2016 12:16 PM

I'm just fortunate to get off of work at a decent hour so I usually hop on the bike and have access to a lot of solid street spots. I try to ride as much as I can but when it comes to that and YouTube channels there's really not much time with 4 kids also haha

|

7/28/2016 1:33 PM

seanthemechanic wrote:

I'm just fortunate to get off of work at a decent hour so I usually hop on the bike and have access to a lot of solid street ...more

Yeah I feel ya bro. I got laid off from work (NOV-oilfield) about a month ago, so I've had alot of free time. If I was working it would prob be a little different lol.

|

7/28/2016 3:15 PM

Stumbled across Ryan Taylor's channel I like it he talks allot of shit , Bmx needs more shit talking

|

7/28/2016 5:18 PM

seanthemechanic wrote:

I'm just fortunate to get off of work at a decent hour so I usually hop on the bike and have access to a lot of solid street ...more

J-West wrote:

Yeah I feel ya bro. I got laid off from work (NOV-oilfield) about a month ago, so I've had alot of free time. If I was working ...more

I'm sorry about that man! That's rough! It's happened to me before so I know how you feel. Keep your head up dude, you'll find a job soon

|

7/28/2016 5:25 PM

Thanks. It's all good tho. I was ready for a change and I'm getting paid, so I'm good and I got approved for government assistance for school, since I got laid off and they will pay 8500 bucks, so I'm prob gonna take advantage of that. More time to ride also lol

|

7/28/2016 5:26 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Stumbled across Ryan Taylor's channel I like it he talks allot of shit , Bmx needs more shit talking

Just watched a couple of his videos and he's pretty badass. Thanks man.

|

7/29/2016 2:24 AM

THE COME UP
John Hicks
Kriss Kyle
Scotty Cranmer
Adam LZ
BQR123
Harry Main
Ola Selsjord
Ryan Taylor

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/30/2016 8:21 AM

Capital Crew BMX Videos
Support a smaller, rider owned business with your views

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/31/2016 10:35 AM

Thanks found some pretty good ones from the ones yal posted. Scotty Cranmer is still my favorite tho then Jay Dalton

|

7/31/2016 11:17 AM

Scotty Cranmer. Hands down. Austin Augie snd Billy Perry are also really great.

|

7/31/2016 11:21 AM

I like Billy Perry, but Austin Augie is kinda annoying lol hes good but he mainly just does deliveries in his videos and talks. Ryan Taylor and the come up has some cool videos. Stranger has some badass clips too

|