Favorite/least Fave Companies

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2013 12:26 PM

My favorites are Fit & Odyssey.

My least favorites are S&M, Animal, The OSS Crew, TCU, & Standard.

What are your fave and least faves?

|

Crank it to cunt
E=MCIDGAF

8/27/2013 12:29 PM

OK chris.You and your multi ip's are done.C-yah.

I was just givin you rope.............

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/27/2013 1:42 PM

You like Fit but not S&M? Why do you dislike Animal? Just curious.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/27/2013 2:09 PM

Just delete this thread it's been butchered over and over search bar fucken idiots

|

8/27/2013 4:51 PM

Favourite companies: Mutiny, Eclat, BSD, Federal, Stolen
I dont have least favourite companies, I think all companirs have at least some good products but companies that are pissing me off recently cuz of their stuff being overpriced/breaking: Odyssey, Cult, S&M, Sunday

|

8/27/2013 4:54 PM

The amount of dip shits... How the fuck do you dislike Animal and Standard? Animal has excellent parts, excellent service, warranty and just their picture is great. Standard has been so innovative, and they put a tone of work into their parts and keep them strong, low prices, and care about riders.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/27/2013 4:58 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

The amount of dip shits... How the fuck do you dislike Animal and Standard? Animal has excellent parts, excellent service, warranty and just their picture is great. Standard has been so innovative, and they put a tone of work into their parts and keep them strong, low prices, and care about riders.

its chris

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/27/2013 5:00 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

its chris

Who the fuck is Chris?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/27/2013 5:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2013 5:05 PM

I would delete this,but it's "evidence".
Just let the troll post's drop.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.