Favorite pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2013 8:41 AM

im just wondering what other people think. personally i like JCPCs due to their durability and that i can rebuild them for 20 some bucks.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/6/2013 8:53 AM

Fly Rubens.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/6/2013 9:00 AM

JC/PC Pedals are some of the best pedals on the market. However if you want great pedals that are cheap then the tried & tested Odyssey Twisted PC's. However there are a lot of other PC Pedals that are a similar price to to the Twisteds like the Animal Hamilitons, Duo Resilite or Eclat Slash/Plaza.

|

6/6/2013 10:08 AM

Any PC pedal that is flat. I hate how twisted pc feel and hate metal pins

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/7/2013 6:10 PM

Personally i like metal pins because you can do ghost feebles, luc-e's, etc. without grinding down pedals. Plus i always wear shin guards so i dont really have to worry about shinners. So anything with metal pins.

|

Pop a tire I'm sweatin'.

6/7/2013 6:31 PM

Odyssey twisted or Colony fantastic. I thought the fantastics would be really flimsy, just because of the pictures I've seen of them, but they came on my bike and they're solid and pretty flat, they feel great.

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/7/2013 7:33 PM

tomdon wrote:

Any PC pedal that is flat. I hate how twisted pc feel and hate metal pins

i tholught iwas the only person that felt that way about twisteds for so long

|

6/7/2013 7:39 PM

Love my JCPC's, wont ride anything else on my bmx.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em